Hera Strikes Back Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
800 Followers

The Queen glanced sideways at Sweetbriar, and winked, "Ah, praise be to the Great Goddess Gaia! Her ways are mysterious."

"Yes, they are," Sweetbriar said as she pointed down into the arena. "But yours are not! Now, let's hope that Lord Chaos pours out similar blessings on your new boytoy. It looks like he has a lot of..., er, STIFF competition in this year's battle of the seedgivers."

The Queen laughed as she turned to look down into the arena. Sweetbriar did not misspeak. There was a lot of stiff competition with the final candidates, and the ten set of painfully erect penises, and twenty blue and aching balls dangling in the summer breeze, broadcast each man's eagerness to win, loudly!

The battle of the seedgivers was the next to the last ceremony of the day. The ultra-violent, and yet to the women who watched, ultimately ultra-exciting, battle was the highlight of the entire festival. The candidates were the most attractive men of Atlantis, the ugly and mal-formed having been eliminated during the ceremony of choosing.

All were handsome of course; tight dimpled asses, broad muscular chests, firm erections and ripe full balls. But most of all, and what made this ritual the most exciting, was all were insanely desperate. This battle would determine who would be allowed the privilege of making love to the selected Maid of planting, an ocean of his spooge finally to be released into the wet, inviting womb of a beautiful woman. Only during this ceremony, and only when having sex on the stone altar of Chaos, were the men's balls unlocked. For the rest of the year, the emanations from the Goddess Gaia kept their balls quite harmlessly sealed away.

This was a high stakes competition. And although the reward for winning was enormous, the penalty for losing was equally huge. The arena encircling the great stone of Chaos was saturated in the spirit of that great Father-God, Chaos. This was the one area on Atlantis where unfettered masculine energy, with all of his horny and violent tendencies was able to be released. This kept the battle especially dramatic and ferocious, and of course allowed the winner to release his seed, but, had the unfortunate effect of saturating the losers as well as the winners.

Any man having come close to the stone of Chaos would find the pain in his balls exponentially increased, his sperm production spiking off of the charts, as an ocean of testosterone was released from the blocking powers of Gaia. The effect was not permanent, but, for months after the ceremony was complete, the losers often would have to remain chained in order to maintain the delicate balance that Atlantis required. Insane with lust and with their violent cores having been stirred, such chained "losers" were highly prized by some of the more adventurous Princesses and Priestesses of Atlantis. No more desperate pussy slaves could be acquired.

After all of the seats filled in the arena, Queen Daisybead rose from her throne.

"All Glory and Honor to the all-knowing, all-loving, all-powerful Mother of the Universe, GAIA!"

As she spoke these words, the arena erupted into wild applause.

"And to her husband," Queen Daisybead continued, "the Great Father God, Chaos! The battle of the Seedgivers shall now commence!"

When she sat back down, the applause grew even louder as the floor of the arena opened and the stone of Chaos rose. The gemstone was enormous, at least thirty feet long, and pulsed as it came into view. Deep and blue, it resembled an enormous sapphire, and long white sparks arced over its surface when the noonday Summer solstice sun's rays illuminated the relic. The arena was hushed in silent reverence as it ascended into place.

On the far side of the enclosure, the gates opened, and Windypearl emerged. The applause was more subdued now, jealousy at the lucky girl who won the mantle of the Maid of Planting, tamping down the women's religious enthusiasm.

Windypearl was astonished as she strode into the arena. Her knees were like rubber as she walked proudly into the center of the crowd. She was the chosen one. She, and she alone, would have her pussy pounded by the winner of this great battle. As she grew closer to the stone of Chaos, her body reacted to its magic.

She was already aroused from her escapade with Foxweb earlier in the bath, but this was a whole other level of lust. Her clit vibrated, the strength of her internal hum growing stronger as the great stone of Chaos got closer. Her nipples were like diamonds now, wet and weeping milk, they yearned to be licked and bitten. Her body dripped in sweat as her honey flowed out of her scalding pussy onto her leg, leaving a wet trail in the sand as she walked. The spirit of Chaos was truly overtaking her and sending her into an orbit of lust she had never experience before.

Her toes curled and she whimpered as she climbed up onto the stone. She could feel the gem pulsing beneath her, stroking her thighs as it almost felt like the rock was licking her flesh. Just touching the gem was like a thousand nights of pleasure bursting into her womb at once. Now in her place on top of the rock, she spread her legs wide and glared across the arena to the opposite wall.

There, struggling and straining behind a vine-choked gate were ten of the horniest men she had ever seen. Their cocks were insanely hard, rigid, purple, already weeping pre-cum into the sand. The gaze in their eyes sent a thrilling shudder through her loins. It was pure, unadulterated, unbridled and unrestrained lust. Every pupil was beaded directly on her, and already she could feel their manhoods straining to reach her. Oh to be taken by them all at once! Perhaps..., perhaps that was the meaning of the omen! Oh, Glorious Goddess Gaia, thy will be done!

Standing in the front of the crowd of sweating, naked horny men behind the gate was Foxweb. She had never seen him in such a state, his whole body shaking as sweat poured down his chiseled six-pack. With a twinkle in her eye, Windypearl looked over her shoulder at the Queen's box and smiled. Her grin was one of gratitude, but also desperation. She needed meat in her hole, and she needed it NOW!

"Ladies of Atlantis," Queen Daisybead cried as she stood once more, "Let the battle of the seedgivers..., begin!" As the last reverberation of her cry stopped, the gate was opened and the men charged out into the arena.

The next few minutes were a blur of violent fury. Hard cocks bobbed, and full purple balls swayed as the melee commenced and the battle was joined. Foxweb slammed a man at least a half a foot taller than himself hard onto the ground, instantly knocking him out as other similar violent exchanges took place all around them. The arena was a full spectacle now, as pairs of men battled each other. Fists flew, bites were exchanged, and strong arms and hands pummeled one another before moving on to the next opponent. Over time, ten, became five, became three and then two. This was the climactic battle!

"I swear, your Majesty," Sweetbriar said with a giggle from the Queen's box, "But, I am flowing like high tide right now! This ceremony always makes me so wet."

"Oh, I most agree, Mistress Sweetbriar," the Queen responded. "Such pure male fury unleashed is quite a sight. I remember the battle to plow my fields was especially ferocious. That boy who won, what was his name again...."

"Turtlegrid, wasn't it?" Sweetbriar said.

"Yes!" the queen exclaimed as she turned to her friend and said, "My, you do have a good memory. Well...," she sighed as she reminisced, "He, sadly, was no turtle! That boy did not last two seconds in my velvety folds!"

Sweetbriar cackled as she threw her head back and laughed. "Ah yes! I remember my turn on the stone. It was equally disappointing alas..., but..., at least that dear boy, Pepperwink did not falsely promise anything. His pepper was over in a wink!"

"Well," the Queen said as her eyes kept darting over to the writhing naked men on the ground, "this year I think will be different."

"Oh? How so?" Sweetbriar said. "That boy Foxweb seems quite young. I doubt he is even one thousand yet. Those young ones are adorable, no doubt, but always fire their loads at the first warm wet embrace of their freed cocks."

"Not this year, girl," the Queen said. "I have a special surprise planned."

"A surprise, your majesty?" Sweetbriar said. "What sort of surprise?"

"One sanctioned by the glorious Mother Gaia herself!"

"Ah! You must mean that mysterious sword?" Sweetbriar asked. "But..., I don't—"

"—I have told Windypearl," the Queen interrupted, "that, once the battle is over, and Foxweb, mounts her and brings her to orgasm with his cock, to cry out. At the moment, my servant will rush forward and plunge the sword into the fissure at the base of the gem. I feel certain that Mother Gaia sent this great gift to us as a reward for our many years of service and it is no accident the sword appears to fit the fissure perfectly. I am confident this will allow our young Stud riding Windypearl to last until she, and thus Mother Gaia, are fully satisfied. Well, that and a bit of training..."

"Wow, your majesty," Sweetbriar said, "I..., I hate to be contrary, but, are you sure this omen means what you—"

"What else could it mean?" Queen Daisybead snapped. "Do not question my—"

"I did not mean to question you, your Majesty," Sweetbriar stuttered. "Far from it, but...," she paused as she glanced back into the arena and smiled. "Well..., you must be correct. See, it appears we shall see your prophecy fulfilled right now. Your Foxweb won!"

Foxweb, the last man standing, was shaking; his muscles aching and his body covered in his own sweat and the blood of his opponents. All at his feet, naked men lay splayed out, knocked into unconsciousness by his furious blows. He looked up to the stone, and saw Windypearl glaring down at him with such an intense look of lust in her eyes, he swallowed hard. Now was the time! Now at last, his nearly thousand years of spooge would be released into the warm velvety hot body of a beautiful woman!

He scrambled up the side of the stone, the wild cheers of the spectators egging him on. His cock, throbbing harder than ever in his life. His balls twitching as he saw Windypearl lying spread-eagle before him. Her hot wet sex pulsating in the bright sun, the perfume of her intense arousal washing over him like a flood. He ran forward and gripped her ankles, quickly spreading her legs wide as he knelt down.

"I say he lasts for three strokes at best, your majesty," Sweetbriar said as she laughed. "Just look at his balls! I have never seen a pair that shade before. I don't think that sword shall be sheathed in the stone anytime soon."

"Oh yea of little faith, my dear friend," the Queen responded. "Do you care to wager?"

"Well..., only a fool bets with a queen, so let's make it a friendly wa—, hey!" Sweetbriar cried. "What is this now!"

Sweetbriar, along with the rest of the crowd was shocked. Rather than plunge into his long awaited prize, releasing the thousand-year ache from his balls, like everyone expected, Foxweb was surprising everyone. He was on his knees between Windypearl's legs and had not taken her yet. He was gently kissing the Maid of Planting's ankle!

On top of the stone, between her thighs, his eyes were closed. Gently, he kissed Windypearl's left sole, running his tongue up and down her foot as he covered each of her toes with dozens of tickling butterfly kisses. The squeals of the Nymph were deafening as his talented tongue painted her body in pleasure.

Windypearl was gobsmacked. She had fully expected, and hoped actually, to be ravaged but this..., this was truly unexpected. As her gorgeous nude warrior ran loving kisses down her leg and licked and suckled her inner thigh, a flood of her nectar squirted out like a fountain from her pussy. Her c ached for him, and as he began to swirl the tip of his tongue over her red hot clit, while simultaneously stroking her from the inside with his finger, her whole body erupted in a wave of convulsive shudders.

"Oh! Oh Glorious and wonderful Mother Goddess Gaia! Accept this sacrifice!" she screamed as her toes curled and she shook, panted and barked out her orgasm.

"Someone has coached that boy, your Majesty," Sweetbriar said with a laugh. "Now..., I wonder who?" she added as she raised her eyebrow.

"Are you accusing me?" Queen Daisybead replied with a chuckle.

"I knew something was up when you were so quick to wrangle me into a wager. Well, your majesty, you were obviously correct. Today is a momentous day! Your servant is definitely enjoying her turn on the stone of Chaos far more than you or I did."

"She definitely is! Now..., I think the boy has earned his reward, do you not think?" the Queen said.

"Oh yes! Most definitely."

The Queen now locked eyes with Foxweb, who's begging pleading pupils looked to her for permission to continue. When she nodded her approval, he smiled.

Still on his knees between the thighs of the Nymph, he licked his lips as he looked down at the gorgeous, panting and sated body of Windypearl beneath him. He leaned forward to kiss her but was shocked when she violently grabbed the back of his neck and pulled his face down to hers.

"Take me, Foxweb! Fill my womanhood to the brim with your meat! Fill my wet hold up in total! Slam your cock into me until I bark, bite and spit like a rabid badger!"

Foxweb needed no further sign, and he gripped her ankles and flipped them over his shoulder, plunging his erection deep and hard into her waiting honey cave.

She was so tight! Tighter than he could ever have imagined and his dick felt sensations he did not think possible in this life. She was so warm, sticky, and...., deliciously wet; each inch of his manhood gobbled up into her hungry snatch. The sugary walls of her snatch teased and milked his shaft as he drove into her like a man possessed. After a few pumps, he felt his long denied spooge rise like tree sap in spring. He moaned as he gritted his teeth and willed his sperm back into his balls. This would be a moment he would savor, and he vowed not to shoot until Windypearl collapsed in satisfied utter and complete sated exhaustion. The Queen had commanded it, and he was bound to try and obey. From her reactions, he hoped it would be soon as his grip on control started to weaken.

Windypearl squealed with delight as the first dick ever to enter her womanhood repeatedly slammed into her body. Such joyous emotions burst out of her womb, as Foxweb grunted and sweated, his perspiration dripping onto her heaving giggling breasts as he rammed into her over and over. Finally, after an astonishing twenty minutes, she felt another orgasm bubble up from her spine. Foxweb, dangling on the precipice of his long-awaited relief, clenched his ass and grunted as he valiantly fought to hold back his tide, his toes quivering as everything began to give way. His dam was just breaking when Windypearl screamed, "Now, Queen Daisybead! NOW!" as her toes too began to curl.

At Windypearl's signal, a servant ran forward, the glowing sword of Chronus in her hand, and rushed into the center of the arena.

"All glory and power and honor, forever to the great and powerful Goddess Gai—!"

The servant's words were cut off once the sword of Chronus entered the fissure at the base of the stone. Time paused and everything began to stretch. The air turned thick, like syrup, and the Queen gasped as her eyes focused on the calamity taking place before her. The stone of Chronus, once penetrated by the sword, grew blindingly bright, brighter than a billion suns and a crack formed in the fissure where the sword had penetrated.

The time-space continuum had been severed once more, but this time, permanently.

A swirling and violent wind, stronger than a thousand hurricanes, rushed out of the fissure and, in the blink of an eye, all of Atlantis was sucked into the tiny crack. Paradise was lost..., forever, and as the last of the island disappeared into the glowing fissure, the sea covered the stone, and the sword, leaving it alone at the bottom of the suddenly dead calm sea. There it stays, waiting..., and waiting..., and waiting...

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
800 Followers
12