Hera Strikes Back Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
802 Followers

"Good boy," Sally cooed as she ran her finger lovingly over his plum purple balls. "That was a nice gift for the Goddess today. She will be most pleased!"

Her friend Greta reached over, lifted the measuring cup up from between Jim Bob's legs, and read the marking. "He oozed out another ounce, Sally! I think he is producing more and more each day."

"Ishtar will be most pleased," Sally said as she took the cup from Greta's hands. "Hopefully this will give her enough manna to last until she comes back." She then snapped her fingers, and the gloves holding Jim Bob's wrists and ankles, released.

"Yes," Greta said, "I have never seen a boy dribble so much." She playfully slapped Jim Bob on the ass, as she said, "Ok, boy, up up up! We don't have all day, and we have lots of plans for you this afternoon."

Jim Bob sighed and crawled off of the table. His eyes were bloodshot and his whole body ached, but he had to comply. He knew the drill, and as he followed both girls into the living room, he rubbed his newly freed wrists with his hands. The gloves, as usual, had quite a tight grip and had bruised him when they held him down. He winced when he entered the living room. This next part of his daily ritual was even more humiliating than the last, and he dreaded it more than his humiliating milking.

There, beneath a black velvet painting of Elvis hanging from the fake wood paneled wall, on top of the TV set, which was sitting on top of a larger, broken TV set, the shrine to the Goddess had been set up. It consisted of a small plastic figurine of Ishtar, purchased from Spencer's Gifts. Ishtar statues not being easy to find, there was no other alternative. Something more appropriate was already on order, but this served its purpose in the pinch.

In front of the statue, Sally had placed a metal ash tray she bought at the Alamo a few years ago. As it allowed things to burn inside, this served as the altar. It was large, like everything in Texas, and all around the outside were inscribed the words, "Remember the Alamo!" engraved into the pewter.

Greta strolled in from the back bedroom with the wadded up the cover of this month's Cosmopolitan magazine in her hands, and placed it into the ashtray. Paper made good kindling for the ritual fire required for the ceremony. She smirked when she read the headline. How to please your man in 10 easy steps.

"It sure is ironic, don't you think?" Greta said as she pointed at the glossy paper.

"It is," Sally giggled. "What do you think..., SLAVE?" she added as she looked down at Jim Bob, now in place, kneeling on her orange shag carpeting, his hard and denied cock throbbing helplessly between his legs. "Don't you think it ironic that your denied pre-cum is offered on a fire started with an article on how to please your man? I find that fucking hilarious!"

"It is ironic, Mistress Sally," Jim Bob mumbled.

She struck the match and lit the paper as she handed the measuring cup to Jim. "Alright boy, you know the routine."

Jim Bob nodded and poured his emission over the crackling flame. As his sticky spooge dripped onto the flames, it hissed and turned into a purple mist which enveloped the small plastic statue. His pre-cum, saturated and stewed for weeks in his utter desperation, was the perfect offering for the Love Goddess of the East.

"Oh Glorious, Ishtar," Jim Bob said as he closed his eyes. "Accept my denied pre-cum as an offering to your divinity. Oh Daughter of the Moon, oh Sister of the Sun, bestow thy gifts on your beautiful acolytes! Accept this humble offering of my burning desire from your eternal slave!"

"Damn, but that is so fucking hot when you say that, Jim Bob," Sally said as she took the empty measuring cup from his hands. "I don't care how many times we have been through this ceremony; it gets me wet every time!" She looked inside the cup, and grinned. "You know..., you might just be able to sacrifice those five gallons sooner than you think." After passing the cup back to Jim Bob, she smirked and added, "OK..., you know what to do next."

Jim Bob gulped as a look of utter disgust spread over his face. He looked down at the floor and sighed. He grimaced as he lifted the cup to his mouth and began to lick the inside clean.

"Holy fuck, Sally," Greta cried. "This part especially gets me gushing like the Rio Grande. Back when I was married to Sam, I should have had him lick up his mess like this. It gets my motors cooking into high gear!"

"Yeah," Sally replied. "I never knew that watching a guy eat his own spooge could be so God Damned erotic, but shit, it sure is!" As Jim Bob slurped away, making sure to get every last drop removed from the glass, she walked up behind him, reached down, and ran her fingers through his hair. She enjoyed gently stroking his scalp as he knelt naked on the carpet at her feet. His lust radiated off of his skin, and it was intoxicating. When he was done licking, he gagged as he swallowed down his goo, and she reached down and lifted his chin up with her hand. They locked eyes.

"It is funny," Sally said, "but all those years you used to pester Greta and I for a threesome, I bet you never thought it would happen like this." She then grinned and pointed over to her bedroom at the back of her trailer, and added, "Now, go wait for us in there." After pinching his right cheek, she said, "I sure hope that strong tongue of yours is ready for a real workout. You have quite a day ahead."

"Yes Ma'am," Jim Bob mumbled as he gazed down at the floor. This was a nightmare, and one from which he could never awake. His cock; hard, red and very angry, stared up at him from between his legs. Its one eye glaring accusingly up at the dumbass looking down.

The head of Jim Bob's dick was purple and throbbing, as if pleading for just one stroke, one lick, one anything to release his painful load. It had been over a month now since he emptied his balls, and there was no sign his torment was ending anytime soon. That fateful day back in front of the Biscuit Barn, when he shot his idiotic mouth off at Ishtar, had horrific consequences. He had gone from a hopeless skirt chaser, pounding his cock into a new babe each week; to a naked pussy slave to his neighbors in merely thirty days. His only "relief" was the daily milking of his pre-cum, and that barely relieved the ache in his balls. I swear to God, if I could only go back in time to that day! I would have kept my fucking mouth shut!

He looked up and sighed when he heard Sally whistle and say, "We are waiting! Stop thinking about the past, boy," Sally giggled. "You have the future to think of."

"Yeah," Greta added as she pointed to the bedroom, "and your future right now, is you, in there, on your knees, and with that tongue of yours in my crotch. Now..., get your ass in here and assume the position."

"Hey, Bee-yotch," Sally said as she looked over at Greta, "Who said you got to go first?"

"Well, let's let Jimmy boy decide," Greta said. "Perhaps we should have another contest who he services first?"

Sally laughed, and said, "Excellent idea, and this time, I intend on winning the taste test!" Winking back at Jim Bob, she added, "After all, no pussy is sweeter than mine, now is it Jimmy?"

"Now, don't keep us waiting any longer," Sally said as she walked down the hall to the bedroom. Reaching the door, she snapped her fingers.

Jim Bob's blood chilled as he heard the fluttering of the leather gloves vibrating from behind the couch. Ishtar, in her absence, had given Sally complete control over his phantom jailors, and she held that threat over him constantly.

"Please Sally, I..., I just need to rest for a minute."

"Rest?" Sally said with a smirk. "You can rest that big old tongue up my snatch if you need to rest. There will be plenty of time for resting this afternoon. Greta and I are going out to the pool later, after you do perform some past due tasks on our pussies," she said as she raised her eyebrow. "And you are going to join us! We need to get out in the sunshine!"

"What?" Jim Bob cried as he dropped his head and stared at his cock. "I can't go outside like this. I am naked! I will get arrested!"

"You should be naked," Sally laughed, "always! But, we aren't stupid." Winking at her friend, she said, "Yesterday, Greta picked you up something real pretty for you to wear. Although I must say, it is quite revealing," she added with a grin. "But it needs to be. You have gotten quite pasty locked up inside for this past month. That gorgeous body of yours needs to be bronzed, and I am sure all of the other ladies of John Bell Hood Trailer park are going to love the show we have planned. But..., enough of this chatter, it is —"

"—I won't fucking do it!" Jim Bob screamed as he jumped to his feet. "You can't keep humiliating me like this. I won't fucking parade around in some sort of stripper thong, or whatever thing you have planned to embarrass me with. I won't submit to—,"

"Hey now, SLAVE!" Sally growled. "Don't run your mouth again and make me get rough. I would have thought you learned your lesson about that by now. Hasn't that big yap of yours caused you enough grief? And here I thought Greta and I had been extra nice to you this morning. I even gently milked your pre-cum out of your balls by my own hand." A malevolent grin formed on her face, as she shrugged, and said, "But..., if you want to go back to your old arrangement, I can have that—"

"—No! Please!" Jim Bob gasped. "I am sorry. I am sorry I snapped. It is just..., I am so tired. You have to give me a minute to recover from the ceremony at least! Those GLOVES never let me alone. They have kept me hard for weeks, 24 hours a day. I am going crazy, Sally! I really need to shoot! I am begging you for mercy! Please, have pity!"

"Now, Jim Bob," Sally said as she walked back and gently bounced his testicles on the top of her foot. "Don't get your testes all in an uproar. You know you aren't allowed to shoot anymore. The Goddess Ishtar has decreed it, and none can resist her divine will! And besides, we must harvest your denied pre-cum to feed her manna. I am sorry, but the daughter of the Moon has spoken and there ain't nothing anyone can do about that."

"But, can I at least sleep? If I don't get some rest, at least a little relief from the constant teasing, I swear I am going to lose my mind. Please, Sally, I know I was a dick to you in the past, but you can't just —"

"—I tell you what, Jim Bob," Sally said. "Just to show you I am not a total bitch; I will make you a deal. If you behave really good today, and do everything Greta and I say, we will let you have a night off from the gloves."

Jim Bob broke into a smile, and nodded. "I will, I will do anything you say, I promise!"

"And that includes wearing whatever we have bought for you this afternoon, no fussing, right?"

Jim Bob sighed, but nodded as he said, "Yes, no fussing."

"And even if we ask you to bartend at our little barbeque we have planned by the community pool this afternoon. All of the gals of the Trailer Park are itching to come. You will be a good bartender, right?"

Jim Bob's face burned, but he nodded.

"Good. See, I am not so hard to please," she replied. Smirking as she whistled and pointed to her bedroom door again, she added, "Now..., it is time to get your ass to work!"

Jim Bob slumped, his whole body wilting in defeat, as he began crawling across the floor to Sally's bedroom. It wasn't that servicing these two women was a chore, hardly. They were both gorgeous and he had lusted after them for years. But, in these circumstances, their beautiful bodies only made his sufferings worse. If only he could release his load! Tasting their sweet pussies on his mouth, and feeling their flesh on his skin just made his desires that much worse to bear. Sally and Greta giggled and went inside as he crawled. He was not allowed to walk in their presence anymore, yet another new "rule" from the Goddess. When he reached the bedroom door, and looked inside, his purple balls twitched at the sight.

There on the bed, lay both Sally and Greta; gorgeous as always and completely naked. This should have been a wet dream for Jim Bob; and God knows he fantasized about a threesome with them in the past. But now, like Tantalus reaching for that apple in Tartarus, such erotic delights he could not fully enjoy only made his balls ache worse.

Greta laughed as she dangled a bandana from her toes. She said, "Ok, Jim Bob. Put your blindfold on and stick your tongue out. It's time for the contest to begin!"

*****

"Holy fuck, Dan, lookie what is coming up the hall?" said Phil, one of the TSA officers on duty at Austin-Bergstrom International airport. He squinted as he ogled the four full sets of tits bouncing their way, and added, "I can't wait to see those puppies on the full body scanner."

Dan turned and immediately smiled a big toothy grin at the sight. So far, things that morning had been pretty slow at the airport, so he was bored. It had all been business people and fat tourists in the security line, so it was strictly business. But seeing the vision sauntering down the long empty hall had his cock twitching in two seconds. This was what he lived for. He was a TSA agent for a reason, and it wasn't the pay. It was for opportunities like this. His mouth watered as stared at the four beautiful girls walking towards his security checkpoint, and especially the tall, dark haired alluring woman in the middle. He turned to back to Phil, and said, "Oh, I think I feel a mandatory secondary, manual screening coming on."

"You are so fucking predictable, Dan," Phil said, "but I have to admit, those gals are something. But really..., don't push your luck. You know we are already on probation. We have had three harassment complaints lodged over the last six months. Just be cool and look, don't touch, OK?"

"Probation, shmobation," Dan said. "I am not passing this gift up! You know Goth girls like this make my dick hard, and that tall one in the middle especially is getting little Dan's full attention. Dayum, but I bet she needs a full cavity search!" He licked his lips and added, "Shit man, look at the way she and her friends are dressed. I bet those are some wild ass bitches in bed. I can't wait to see what 'questionable' tattoos we can uncover."

"Just be cool, Shelia," Darla said under her breath as they walked through the airport to the security line. "You are acting so squirrely; you are going to get us pulled."

"I just remembered something," Shelia said, "and it's kind of embarrassing."

"What?"

"I left my vibrator in my purse," Shelia whispered. She pointed at the X-Ray machine, and said, "What if it shows up on the..., you know."

"Oh for fuck's sake," Darla said. "Don't be such a prude. These guys are professional. I am sure they have seen everything."

"Yeah..., but," Dottie added, also in a whisper as she pointed back at Ishtar, "I bet they have never seen anything like HER before."

Darla turned around to look at Ishtar again, and gulped, a flutter of butterflies preparing to take flight in her stomach. Dottie was right. Ishtar, beautiful as always, was not blending into the crowd. Dressed all in black leather, her thigh high stiletto boots, which she insisted on wearing, coupled with her full black cape, fishnet stockings and short black mini-skirt really made a statement. Now, if this were Vegas, or Halloween, this statement would not be a problem, but this was Austin Texas. Austin is open-minded, generally, but not this open minded.

"Divinity," Darla said as she turned to Ishtar, "Did I explain what the procedure is here? Perhaps you might want to tone it—"

"—Yes, yes," Ishtar said dismissively as she waved her hand in front of her face. "You have been nervous as a cat on this whole trip..., and we haven't even gone anywhere yet!" She winked as she added, "I know we have to go through security, you explained everything last night. And I promise, I will behave."

"Well, Goddess," Darla said, "it is just that..., we got really lucky back at the ticket counter. I mean, I must have blanked, and I should have thought of it earlier, but, your ID is, well..."

"Look, Darla," Ishtar said as her eyes narrowed. "That tablet was inscribed, and signed, by the great King Nebuchadnezzar himself! The rendering of my likeness was carved onto the purest sapphire ever to be mined, and took over ten years of labor from the finest craftsmen in Ur to complete. It is the most magnificent identification on earth right now, and if—"

"—Yes, I know," Darla said. "It is very impressive, but, it is a bit unorthodox. Most people just have a driver's license."

"Well, I am not MOST people, obviously," Ishtar hissed.

"No, your divinity," Darla said. "No one could ever accuse you of that. But..., please be careful and try and fit in. We don't really want to stand out right now, and, I don't know if our luck will—"

"Ladies, remove your coats, belts and shoes and place them on the conveyor belt, for the X-Ray, please," Dan said as he passed his eyes over the four ladies and his eyes flickered with lust.

"Oh..., yes," Shelia said as she fumbled with her purse, "I am sorry. I was just..."

"Please open your bag, Miss," Dan said. "Do you have any liquids or medications inside?"

"No, just..., well," Shelia blushed as she opened her purse and she saw Dan smirk as he spied her vibrator laying on top. He reached in and picked it up, holding it up before her face. "I assume this thing has batteries?"

"Uh..., yeah," Shelia stammered. "Please sir, can you hurry, please. They have called our flight."

Dan grunted as he unscrewed the vibrator and shook out the batteries. Three large C-types thudded onto the metal table and clanged loudly.

"Woof," Dan said. "You must like it rough! That's quite a bit of power you are packing in there, girl. You really need that kind of supercharging?"

"Uh, am I free to go now?"

"Not yet. Now, please take off your coat, shoes and belt and step into the scanner. Place both feet on the yellow footprints when you—."

"—Hey Fucker," Ishtar said. "Can you hurry this up? We have a plane to catch."

"Please, Goddess," Darla whispered. "Don't provoke him. He will only make things—"

"Phil!" Dan called out. "It appears we are going to have to conduct a more..., extensive search here."

"Fucking great," Darla growled as she and the others stepped to the side.

"Alright funny girls," Dan said. "Get those shoes and coats off." He turned to Shelia and said, "Step inside the scanner, please."

Darla, Dottie and Shelia kicked off their flip-flops and removed their belts as Dan turned to wink at Phil. Damn, these girls were hot, and in his mind he already was running his hands up those gorgeous legs, running his hot tongue over those incredible asses as he palmed and squeezed those stunning tits. His mind salivated as he imagined exploring every one of their tattoos and piercings with his tongue.

Shelia stepped inside the body scanner first, and blushed.

"Hands on top of your head, Ma'am," Phil said. "We have to get a good scan."

Shelia complied, and Dan watched the monitor as her naked form was revealed on the screen. Damn what I wouldn't give to plow my meat into her!

Dan loved this part of his job. The body scanner, although not completely revealing the naked form, came damn close. He lingered as his hungry eyes drank in Shelia's especially curvy form, the outline of her delicious heavy hangers being especially alluring. Supposedly he was to look for weapons, but, he knew there would be none on her. He was far more interested in her other charms. He grinned when he spied the Pentagram tattoo on her left ass cheek. Shit, I bet she is a fucking carnival ride in bed!

Over the loudspeaker, the generic computer generated voice said, "Delta Flight 452 to New York, JFK now boarding: Zone 1, Delta platinum members, Delta Gold members, Delta Diamond plus plus members, Delta Uranium triple star..."

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
802 Followers