Hera Strikes Back Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
802 Followers

"What is all that shit?" Ishtar said as she heard the announcer drone on.

"Nothing, divinity, nothing," Darla whispered. "They are just pre-boarding. We will make it in time, if we can get through—"

The sound of a buzzer cut her off.

"Oh..., I am so sorry, Miss," Dan said as his lips curled into a smile. "It appears you have set off the metal detector. Please step to the side. I will have to conduct a hand search."

"But I don't have any metal on me?" Shelia said.

"None?" Dan said as he put on his disposable latex gloves. He dropped his eyes to her prodigious chest, and said, "No intimate piercings perhaps, or nipple rings?"

"NO!"

"How about underwire for your bra? You appear to require a considerable amount of support."

Shelia blushed as she stepped to the side.

Ishtar fumed as for the next ten minutes she watched Dan and Phil paw over Shelia. They ran their fingers slowly up her leg, lingering on her inner thigh. She saw Dan wink at Phil when he stepped behind Shelia and ran his hands up her stomach, stopping beneath her breasts as he fingered her underwire. The fuming red face of Shelia, humiliated by the ordeal, caused Ishtar's divine blood to boil.

"She's clear," Phil said.

"Yeah," Dan said as he waved Shelia through. He added, "By the way..., I love the Tat on your ass!"

Shelia said nothing, but grabbed her shoes and belt off of the X-Ray machine conveyor belt.

"Don't forget this, sweetie," Dan said as he dangled the vibrator in the air. "Sorry, but I had to confiscate the batteries."

Shelia gritted her teeth and snatched the vibrator from his hands.

Dan now turned back to the others, and said, "Ok, who's next?"

Darla started to step forward, before she was blocked by Ishtar's arm.

"I think it is my turn now," Ishtar hissed as her violet eyes began to glow.

Oh yes! Dan thought as the Goddess walked forward. The other girls were pretty, but this woman was spectacular. Her figure was perfect, her mouthwatering cleavage perfectly displayed in her tight leather bodice. In all of his years as a TSA agent, no more spectacular beauty had come through his station before, and he fully intended on savoring this opportunity.

"Please take off your boots and cape, Miss," Dan said, his voice quivering, as just being in this woman's presence made him light headed.

"Sure thing, officer," Ishtar winked as she swung her left foot up onto the metal table and began slowly unzipping her boot. Dan and Phil were spellbound. Her slowly revealed leg was sheer feminine perfection. The curve of her calf and the soft silky sheen of her upper thighs, had both agent's polyester-blend pants fully tented before she even finished lowering the zipper.

Dan's mouth gushed as he saw Ishtar wiggle her toes once her naked legs and foot were displayed on the table. It took all of his willpower not to drop to his knees and cover those toes in his hot, wet kisses.

Ishtar grinned as she lowered her foot to the ground, and picked her other foot up and placed it squarely on Dan's stomach.

"Care to help me, officer," Ishtar said. "It is difficult to take these off by myself."

Phil rushed over and pushed Dan to the side as he took the heel of her boot in his trembling hands. "I-I, I will help Miss! Uh, is there—"

"Goddess Ishtar," Darla cried from the back of the line, "Remember..., we have a plane to catch."

"Yes, I know, child," Ishtar said, "but, this shouldn't take too long." She raised her eyebrow as she added, "We certainly don't want to violate any security procedures, now do we?"

"No...," Dan said as he closed his eyes, the sweet scent of Ishtar wafting into his nose and making him even harder. "After all," he added as he shook himself clear of the spell, "the war on terror has no bounds."

"Yeah," Phil added as he slowly lowered the zipper to Ishtar's boot, "You gals could be working for Isis, for all we know!"

"Isis!" Ishtar screamed as she kicked her foot and sent Phil reeling back on his ass, her boot coming off in his hand. "That low-rent, Egyptian cunt! NEVER! These girls work for a real Goddess: Ishtar! Daughter of the Moon, Goddess of Love and Beauty!"

"Ishwho?" Phil said.

"Alright, Ma'am," Dan said as he struggled to control his grin. "You will need to take your cape off in order to go through the body scanner."

"That..., is not happening," Ishtar said.

"Miss," Dan said, "If you do not submit to scanning, you aren't boarding that plane. That's it. That is the law."

"You get off on this, don't you perve," Ishtar glowered. "Yes, I can see your past, boy. So many years of getting your cheap thrills, looking at girls naked in the scanner. Running your hot little wanker fingers up their legs and over their asses. I bet you jack off every night to the images that burn into your puny human mind!" She smirked, as she added, "You aren't half bad looking. If you weren't such a fucking prick, I bet you would get more tail. Instead of jacking off into your palm each night!"

"Miss!" Dan barked, his horny bubble now popped by anger. "Either comply with the security procedures, or get out. It is as simple as that. Now, are you going to lose the cape, Lady Dracula, or am I going to have to call in additional security and have you removed?"

"Goddess Ishtar, please!" Darla cried.

"Goddess Ishtar?" Phil cried as he pointed at the Goddess. "Dan, I think we have a mental case here."

"Well," Dan said, "enough is enough. We just need to scan this cunt and move on! It's been fun, but, I am sure other passengers are going to start coming through soon." He lunged forward and grabbed the edge of Ishtar's cape, pulling it off of her back.

When he did, both he and Phil lurched back when Ishtar's large black wings sprang out and spread out to their full eight-foot wingspan.

"What the fuck! What the fuck! What the fuck!" Dan cried as he saw her black leathery wings extend.

Phil's eyes widened at this terrifying sight, and immediately ran towards the security phone on the wall. He and Dan both froze when Ishtar raised her hands and said, "OK, things are getting fun now! So..., I think it is time you boys were taught a valuable lesson." She closed her eyes and stretched her arms out straight.

Both guys, their eyes frozen wide open, their mouths agape in terror, floated up from the ground. Dan was placed down first on top of the X-Ray machine as Phil took his place inside the body scanner. Ishtar's grin grew wide, and she licked her lips as she next blinked her eyes.

Darla gasped as both men's uniforms suddenly ripped from their bodies and shredded into a blue polyester cloud. Now they were both completely bare assed naked, frozen in place, in the middle of an airport terminal.

"Hands on your heads, boys!" Ishtar cried as both men's palms flew to the top of their scalps and stuck. Now they were on full, total naked display. "We have to get a good scan, you know!"

Darla gulped and quickly turned and glanced around the hall. To her surprise, and relief, no one was around. There was only she and her group, the now nude TSA agents, and one curvy girl running the newsstand. Obviously, this was not a prime time to fly out of Austin. The girl running the newsstand's eyes were as large as saucers, but, she was not making a sound. Her eyes transfixed at the terrifying, and yet highly erotic scene acting out before her.

"OK..., Dan," Ishtar said as she picked up read his abandoned ID badge, the only part of his uniform that had not been destroyed. "Here is the deal. You and your little buddy here need discipline, and today you are going to get it..., in spades! The little pervy free peepshow routine you guys have inflicted on the women of Austin ends today. I am sure after a full day of receiving a measure of what you have been giving all these years, you will get the message."

She giggled as she heard them both gurgle, their mouths still frozen open. Lifting her hand up to her face, she opened her fingers and they were able to talk.

"Please!" Dan begged. "I don't know what this is all about, but, please don't leave us like this! I am sorry, I am not a perve, I swear! This must be some sort of bad dream! I must wake up, I MUST WAKE UP!"

"Please, Goddess..., Ishtar is it?" Phil added. "My friend and I apologize for offending you. We were just doing our—,"

"Shut up you lying little fucker," Ishtar growled. She laughed as she walked over to Phil. When she reached him, naked and quivering in the full body scanner, his hands bound to the top of his head, she ran her finger down his painfully hard erection and snickered. "Your meat is giving you away..., Phil!" she added as she read his abandoned badge. "Admit it! You fucking loved hassling Shelia, and you thought you were going to get some cheap thrills off of me. Didn't you?"

Phil shook his head violently, but Ishtar continued to giggle as she rolled his testicles in her hand. "Your mouth says no, but your balls tell all! But..., no matter. After today, I am sure you will be very sympathetic to those humiliated in public. Nope, it has been decided. You two will remain here for the rest of the day, naked as the day you were born. I am sure this will make for quite the stir."

"You can't fucking do this to us, bitch!" Dan shrieked. "We are part of the fucking Homeland Security department, and you don't mess with—"

"—Your friend isn't too smart, is he?" Ishtar said as she glared over at Phil. "OK, I was going to be nice, and just embarrass you guys for a bit, but now, well, I guess you want to find out just how much of a fucking bitch I can be." Spying the terrified girl at the newsstand, Ishtar said, "You there, do you know these guys?"

"Please! Please don't hurt me! I am not involved in—" she cried.

"I am not going to hurt you. Trust me! Today is your lucky, lucky day, girl. So, do you know them?"

"Yeah," she said sheepishly as she tried to look away. She couldn't, as her eyes kept darting over to watch the two men's naked erections bob and twitch. "I know them."

"I bet they give you a hard time, don't they?" Ishtar said. "Especially that bastard," she added as she pointed at Dan.

"Yeah," the girl said. "I have to go through security every day to get to my job here. They are always perving on me, even though they know I work here. I can't tell you how many times that fucker has felt up my tits."

"As I suspected," Ishtar said as she frowned. She walked over to Dan, standing on top of the X-Ray machine and licked her lips. His cock; purple, hard and throbbing was right above her and completely helpless. She reached up and with just the tip of her pinky, ran a circle around the base of his balls.

Dan instantly reacted, yelping as the sensation of thousands of feathers erupted onto his skin. His face twisted and he began to shake as he felt his cum rise up in his shaft. His humiliation, that he thought could never get worse, now was about to. He was going to shoot his spooge all over the terminal. When his toes curled, and he started to spasm, he barked when his orgasm slammed into a wall. His loud, wet groan echoed in the hall, and caused Ishtar to laugh.

"Perfect!" she cackled as she walked over to Phil and repeated her action. Now with both men twitching and moaning, she reached down onto the metal table, and lifted up Shelia's vibrator. She closed her eyes and passed her hand over it, before tossing it to the clerk.

"Merry Christmas, girl," Ishtar said. "You now own these boys. Whether they ever cum again, or you keep them on the edge forever, is your call. You control both their dicks with this. Whatever you do to it, you do to them. They are yours to enjoy forever. Have fun!"

Dan panted out, "Please! Please don't..., oh, oh my God, oh!" He trailed off as another wave of pleasure ripped through his body.

"I would be extra nice to her, if I were you two," Ishtar said as she pointed at the clerk. "It seems you may have quite a lot of atonement ahead for you."

Darla, now shaking her head free of the fog she found herself in, looked around the hallway again. So far, no one had come by, but she knew that was not going to be forever. Turning back to Ishtar, she said, "Goddess, we really need to get to the plane now. Any second, someone is going to come in and see this, and all fucking hell is going to—,"

Her words were cut off by the sound of a loud shriek, followed by a chorus of laughter from a just arriving crowd.

"What in the hell is going on here?" someone cried.

"Holy fuck, those guys are naked!"

"Is this some sort of fraternity prank?"

A security officer pulled his walkie-talkie off of his shoulder holder and said, "We have a major security situation in Terminal C! Code Red! Code Red!"

Over the mayhem, the announcer said, "Boarding is now closed for flight 452 bound for New York, JFK. The cabin door has been closed."

Darla sighed as she shook her head, and said, "Just fucking great!"

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
802 Followers