Hera Strikes Back Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Helen sighed as she walked into the playroom of Anubis' palace. It, like everything else, was enormous. A looming cavern-like space, the 'Hall of a Billion Pleasures' seemed to go on and on, from the arched ceiling soaring one hundred feet overhead, carved of highly polished Onyx; to the equally highly polished white floor below, constructed of pure lustrous pearl. It lived up to his moniker.

Helen giggled as the cool smooth pearl lapped at her bare feet as she strode confidently towards the far end of the room. There stood the throne she had requested from Anubis, and for once, she was pleased and had no corrections to request. It matched all of her exacting specifications perfectly.

Encrusted in rubies and sapphires, the cushion of leathered hippopotamus hide felt shockingly smooth on her drool-worthy ass as she sat down. She was still naked, but, when she spied the other objects she requested laying on a side table to her left, she grinned. Her nudity would be short lived. Her naked body was a prize that must be earned.

"That Anubis is a good boy," Helen said. "A very very good boy, but we shall just see how good a boy he will be."

On the table were the thigh high leather boots, the elbow length leather gloves and the long braided leather lash she had asked for, all waiting for her to use. Even better, laid out on the arm of her chair, was the matching black leather lingerie she desired. She held the thong panties up to her eyes and grinned as she saw they were exactly her size. Inspecting the bra, she nodded appreciatively. It too was right, even the cup size and the sold gold underwire she wanted had been provided. It was perfect!

She knew this took some effort, and she giggled as she imagined the grimace on old Sokaris' face as he had to acquire these embarrassing items. She looked down and smiled even larger as the sight of the long, smooth, red onyx cylinder came into her view. I wonder if that Bird headed Sokaris even knows what this is intended for. Well, one day he may just find out! I bet he's a big squawker

As she wriggled her ass into the leather thong, she could not help but laugh out loud. This was the first time her supple flesh had felt any covering in a very long time, and the feel of the smooth slick hippo hide teasing her pussy was delicious. In her mind, she could almost imagine it as the long dog-tongue of her new slave, Anubis, worshipping her pussy. Soon enough, she would find out whether her imagination matched reality.

Now, she pulled the boots over her long, lickable calves, the feel of the tight Hippo skin rubbing against her own, causing her to mew out a small moan of pleasure. If she could get this wet just from putting on one boot, just imagine how she will gush when the God of the Dead arrives. In short order, she put on the other boot, donned her gloves and bra, and picked up her long whip. Holding her head up straight, and keeping her back erect, she sat patiently, and regally on her throne. Anubis should be here any moment, and..., she promised him they would play. And play that certainly would..., but by her rules!

Anubis was so easy. In fact, of all of the men who had fallen under her spell, he by far had fallen the fastest and with the least effort. It must be the effect of his half canine brain. It certainly made things easier. After all, most of Helen's knowledge of how to manipulate men to her will came from lessons she learned early in life. Lesson training her old puppy Koutabi back on the fields of Sparta.

Koutabi was such an enormous and ferocious beast, and yet, with the proper application of carrots and sticks, she had the wild dog well trained in no time. Her method worked flawlessly, on four legged dogs, as well as the two legged variety, otherwise known as men. Her beauty and affection she withheld if displeased. Her nudity and love she gave as a reward. It was so easy, and Anubis was the most trainable of all her conquests.

Helen had seen the look in those puppy eyes of his at first glance, and knew he was whipped before they even began. The longing. The smoldering unquenchable lust. The sparkling, desperate eyes devouring every inch of her body; longing for any signal, any sign from her of attention or affection. Affection she could give, or withhold, on a whim. Within no time at all, she had the God eating out of her hand and now, he was virtually her toy. But tonight, he would become something else entirely. Some days were carrot days, some were stick, but tonight, it would be all stick! Helen lifted her necklace out of her leather bra, and glowered at Archimedes' key dangling from the end of the golden chain. Don't be sad, little key. Soon, you shall have a roomie!

When she heard the heavy stone doors start grinding open, she inhaled sharply, and felt her nipples harden as her eyes shot to the sound. They grew even harder when she watched Anubis enter the 'Hall of a Billion Pleasures'.

He was gorgeous; standing very tall, well over eight feet, and his body was exactly the form that stoked her insatiable libido. He was dark, ripped, and as she licked her lips, she saw he was also barely covered, and appeared seriously hung beneath his brief outfit. Her pupils opened wider as she studied him closer. Only the thinnest small white loincloth hanging from his hips blocked his growing manhood from her hungry eyes, so pretty much all of him was on display. As the bulge grew beneath the spun Egyptian cotton, the jury was in. The Egyptian God of the Dead was packing some serious meat.

As their eyes met, she recognized that look. Oh, how she had seen that look so many times before. Paris had that same longing gaze, as had her cuckolded husband, King Menelaus. Oceans of blood had been spilled over such a stare. It was the look of burning, nearly uncontrollable, out of control, delirious desire. She could feel his lusty gaze radiate out from his pupils and linger over her body. His stare burned into her like a hot sandstorm, and his loincloth grew even tighter as he devoured her with his eyes. He wanted her naked, and with his cock deeply embedded in her pussy..., and yet, somehow, her being clothed, and unavailable, and aloof made her even more desirable.

Helen crooked her eyebrow and raised her chin, as Anubis looked away. She smiled as she watched his ears go down, so like little Koutabi back in Sparta. She liked that. This would be even easier than she dared hope.

"Why are you still dressed, Anubis?" Helen bellowed. "You know what I told you."

Anubis laughed as he continued to walk forward, his ears now springing up. He stopped cold in his track when she yelled, "Anubis! Down!"

He froze. No being had ever spoken to him like this..., ever. In the pit of his spine, rage grew and yet, his balls quivered. They wanted to obey this commanding woman. Her voice; sharp and strong and her eyes, sparkling blue and cold, demanded worship and compliance.

"Now..., drop it! Drop it!"

Anubis was confused until she screamed, "Drop the loincloth, slave!"

Reluctantly, he reached into his waistband and lowered his covering to the floor. His dark cheeks flushed as his nudity was revealed. Now he was completely bare, and he growled, but obeyed. His cock; thick and hard as granite betrayed his true feelings. This was the horniest he had ever been in his eon long life. It sprung up and throbbed before him, like a flag of surrender, as he stood completely naked before her. His nudity, made all the more humiliating by the fact she remained clothed only fed his shame..., and his erection.

"Good boy!" Helen cooed. "Good! Now, on your knees. Come boy! Come to your Mistress."

Anubis again complied, crawling across the pearl floor on his hands and knees like the lowliest of his servants. His eyes bored into her as he slithered across the floor. Her flesh, her delectable body that screamed out for his tongue, was hidden from his view by the black leather. When he reached her throne, he stopped and sniffed the air. He could smell her arousal, seeping into her black leather thong. She was sopping, he could smell it. Her musky female perfume was strong and overpowering. It was intoxicating.

"You want to see me naked, don't you boy?"

"Yes, Hele—" his words were cut short by the sting of the lash on his nose.

"You call me Mistress, Dog!"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good boy, now, what do you want Anubis?"

"I want to see you naked."

"Have you earned that right, boy?" Helen said. "Have you been a good boy today? Have you done as I asked?"

"I have been a good boy!" Anubis said as he panted, drool dribbling out of his mouth and splashing on the floor as he inched his snout closer to the toe of her boot.

"Well..., I will be the judge of that," Helen snapped. Pointing her finger at the floor, she said, "Nose down, ass up! I need to check your goods."

Anubis snarled and gritted his teeth, but complied, feeling even more exposed as he felt his ass cheeks part as he bent over and his cold nose touched the floor. He flinched when he felt the tips of her leather clad fingers dance down his back and over his ass.

"Mmmmm, so nice and hard," Helen said, "Momma like. Now..., let me see if you have been good boy, or a bad boy," she added as she squatted down. Roughly smacking his thighs with the handle of her lash, she barked, "Wider! Wider, bad dog! I need to inspect my property. Have you been playing with yourself? Have you kept your paws off of my property like you promised?"

Anubis gulped, but said nothing. He enjoyed this game very much, and, he hated to admit it, but it made him crave her that much more, but her request had been impossible to comply with. Every minute of the day, visions of Helen floated through his addled brain, and..., his hands had wandered. He yelped when he felt her gloved hands grip his swinging testicles and squeeze hard.

"Bad dog! Very very bad dog!" Helen shrieked. "These are empty! You have spilled your seed! I told you to save that for me!" She stood back up, and turned as she started to walk towards the door at the end of the hall. "Obviously such a bad doggie like you does not wish to play today. When you are serious, you may call on me again. I shall retire to my apart—"

"—No! No Helen, please!" Anubis cried. "Please, I have waited all day! Please let me at least see you. Let me at least taste you! Please!"

"I do not reward bad behavior," she snapped as she turned and glared at him.

"It is hard, Hele—, uh, Mistress. Your beauty, it is too much. I cannot control myself!"

Helen sighed and shook her head like a disappointed mother. "Such a silly silly puppy. Well, I am not heartless. I guess I should help you, but..., you must be punished."

"Yes, Mistress, please! Anything. I just need to taste you..., Please!"

"Well, my flesh is reserved only for good puppies. Are you willing to become a good puppy?"

"Yes! Yes! Anything!"

"Good," Helen snapped as she pointed to an oaken chest in the corner of the enormous room. "Now, go get your toy. Go get it! Get it, boy."

Anubis grinned and scampered on all fours over to the box. When he reached for the lid with his hands, Helen yelled, "No, use your mouth, puppy. Only good puppies get the use of their hands."

He grimaced, and nodded, struggling to open the box with his teeth. After some struggle, he got it open and reached inside with his snout, emerging with a cockcage in his teeth.

"Good boy! Now, bring it to Mommy."

Anubis scampered back with it in his mouth, kneeling back on his haunches as Helen took it from his jaws. She grinned as she held it up before her face. It was beautiful. Constructed of carved ruby, it was an engineering marvel. It was a bit small, especially considering the God of the Dead's considerable package, but, to her delight, on the inside of the cage, diamond studs had been installed, per her instruction. This would make any erection quite painful.

She pointed at the floor again, and Anubis instantly pressed his snout to the floor and spread his legs wide. His whole package was perfectly presented to her gaze. She knelt again, and lightly blew her hot breath over his testicles. They already were blue, and quivering, as if they somehow knew their fate. She laughed. The balls knew, but his dog brain surely did not. For if he did, he would savor these last few moments of freedom. Whetting her index finger, she slowly dragged her nail down his ass crack, over his anus, and onto his hot, throbbing, dangling and quivering testicles. Taking the cage in her other hand, with some effort, she managed to stuff Anubis' prodigious cock, and throbbing balls inside, and, with a simple turn of the key. CLICK. He was locked in. In triumph, she threaded the ruby key onto her chain, and felt herself gush as it jingled against Archimedes' key.

"Good Puppy, very good Doggie," Helen cooed as she drew a circle over his twitching ass. He was pointed away from her, so could not see what she was doing, but the smell of his sweat bubbling on his skin, and the sight of him shaking slightly, and the light whimpering yelps coming out of her mouth had her flowing harder than the Nile.

"So, I assume you wish to service me now."

Anubis playfully wagged his ass like a tail, and Helen laughed.

"Well, I may be agreeable, but, first you must be punished for spilling your seed." She reached down beside her, and took out a jade dog collar and attached it to his neck. He whimpered and whined, but did not move. She then attached a chain and dragged him up from the floor, lifting his head. "OK, Puppy, let's start your training properly!"