All Comments on 'Here Comes a Beach'

by gajamapataw

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
what utter bullshit

you never have been to france and this is not Exhibitionist & Voyeur this is a dumb bully tale that definitly never would happen in france

no point for no story and a length that is shorter than some jokes

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
lousy

stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
thanks

Commentators, for saving my time.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyover 7 years ago
Is this a political statement?

I read about the burqini ban in France. This story appears to be more of a political statement. The Muslim women aren't allowed to be fully covered at the beach because it doesn't fit in with French culture? Having said that, the story is very well written.

Maybe the author is trying to show the silliness of the ban on the burqinis. The stereotype is that the patriachal society controls the women and forces them to cover up at the beach. But it can be just as sexist to coerce a woman to be nude when the men still have their swim suits on.

I think the story is way too short and that the potential for eroticism was lost. I like the concept of clothed male nude female, but the woman's female friends should have come up with an explanation for why the woman needed to take her swimsuit off and why the men kept their suits on. There needs to be more of an explanation in general.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What A Total Waste Of Time

This p.o.s. little short story is about the biggest waste of reading time that I have ever spent on Literotica.

No point at all and the writing style is below K-1 level. Yamajama, or whatever this writer is called should stick to reading only, leave the pathetic attempts at "writing" to the grownups.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I agree completely

The comments are correct, it was a great story, a real treat, and perfectly writte. More please!

skipperIIskipperIIover 7 years ago
A decent start

Your story started out well, but then the plot dragged and so you need to develop the plot more fully and "take" the reader somewhere.

marinescu314marinescu314over 6 years ago
eastern europe is...

more emancipated than you think, idiots

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous