Here Cums the Bride Ch. 04

Story Info
Bridesman has sex with bride, maid of honor, & 2 bridesmaids.
10.7k words
3.93
20.6k
17
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One man sleeping over with the bride and with three sexy women on the eve of her wedding, the maid of honor, and two bridesmaids, what are the odds of him getting lucky? I'd say pretty good.

Continued from Chapter 03:

"Oops, sorry," said Kelly again while laughing.

She wasn't sorry that she saw his cock and watched him masturbating. If anything, something she had always been curious about and something she always wanted to see, she was glad that she saw his naked prick. She only wished she could have watch him cum. With her horny before she entered his room, if she was anything, she was sexually excited. She never removed her eyes from what she could see of his big, erect, and naked prick.

She continued staring at all that she could see of his erect dick beneath his hand and, continued to stare at his throbbing and pulsating cock even after he covered his stiff prick with his sheet. As if there was a live creature under his sheet, his bedding kept moving. Leering at the impression of his engorged prick, she continued to stare at his cock tenting the sheet. She continued staring at his erect prick as if she wanted his stiff prick in her hand, in her mouth, and/or in her pussy. Obviously, she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her.

Had she not been as horny as she already was, she never would have invaded his privacy in the way she had done. Had she not been as horny as she already was, she never would have entered his bedroom without knocking. Had she not been as sexually frustrated as she already was, she never would have stood by the foot of his bed to watch him masturbate himself. Had she not been as sexually frustrated as she already was, she never would have stared at all that she could see of his erect cock as she did and in the way that she continued doing.

"Sorry, Kelly. I'm so embarrassed," he said. "Please forgive me for masturbating in your guest bedroom. I'll buy you new bedding."

She laughed.

"Don't be silly," she said laughing again. "If I wasn't engaged to Brian, I'd offer you a helping hand but I'm getting married tomorrow," she said moving her hand up and down as if giving him an imaginary hand job before holding up her diamond ring. "I'd offer to suck your cock but, sadly, we're not friends with benefits," she said laughing while unembarrassed and unashamed by what she had confessed. "I'd offer to fuck you but what would Brian say and think of me if he was to find out that I had sex with you before our wedding?"

Michael stared at Kelly's hand as if he was imagining her masturbating him. He stared at her lips as if she was imagining her sucking him. He stared at what he could see of her pussy through her transparent nightgown as if he was imagining making love to her. He stared at her as if he was still masturbating over her while imagining her naked and having sex with her naked body.

"Oh, God," he involuntarily said.

Continuing to sexually tease Michael, Kelly laughed while not dropping the sexual subject of giving him a hand job, a blowjob, and fucking him.

"Only, I don't think my future husband would appreciate me giving our groomsman a hand job, a blowjob, and/or fucking him," she said laughing. "I just thought, if you weren't too busy that we could watch a movie in my bed together," she said laughing again while staring at the sheet covering his erection again. "I not very tired. Too excited about the wedding tomorrow, I can't sleep. Since you're still awake, can you come to my room and hangout for a while after you get dressed?"

He nodded his embarrassment and his agreement at his best friend.

"Okay, just lemme get dressed," he said. "I'll only be a minute."

She closed his bedroom door behind her. Then, as if purposely wanting to see him naked again, she waited a brief moment before bursting open his door again. She couldn't believe she was horny enough and brazen enough to do what she was about to do.

"One, two, three, four, five," she whispered while giving him time to climb out of bed. "Ready or not, here I come."

As if she was a SWAT cop serving a warrant and making an arrest, she burst open his bedroom door and caught him at his most vulnerable moment. She caught him naked. Only, this time, when she burst open his bedroom door again without knocking, giving her a full frontal, naked view, she saw all that she had obviously wanted to see. This time, in the way she caught him naked while lying on the guestroom bed and masturbating himself, she caught him standing by his bed naked with his tee-shirt over his head. Seemingly not shy, embarrassed, or ashamed, she laughed while staring at his naked body before focusing her stare on his naked, semi-erect prick.

"Oops, again. Sorry, Michael. I didn't see anything," she said laughing while pretending to cover her eyes with her splayed hand. "I forgot to ask you which movie you wanted to watch. Never mind. We'll discuss that later. I'll let you get dressed," she said closing his door while giggling.

Chapter 04:

Obviously, by the embarrassed look on his face, Michael couldn't believe Kelly saw him naked again. Obviously, by the sexually excited look on his face, he couldn't believe she saw his erect, naked cock again when she barged in his room for the second time. In the way she stared at his naked prick, the same way that he stared at her transparent nightgown, clearly, she was just as interested in having sex with him as much as he was interested in having sex with her.

He always had a crush on her. Something he never thought would happen, with her breaking up their circle of close friends, it was too bad she's getting married tomorrow. Yet, now that she saw him naked, not once but twice, and he had seen much of her nearly, naked body through her transparent nightgown, perhaps they could have some sexy fun before she was married.

How hot would that be to have sex with her the eve of her wedding? Perhaps, they could have some sexy fun after she was married too. Something they should have had long ago; how hot would that be to have sex with her after she was married? How hot would that be to become friends with benefits?

Now that he felt a sexual spark, namely an erection, he wished he had more time to cultivate a love relationship. Moreover, now that she said she'd give him a hand job, if only in teasing, he wished she'd give him a hand job. Now that she said, if only in teasing, she'd give him a blowjob, he wished she'd give him a blowjob. He wished she'd allow him to make love to her before fucking her. He'd love nothing more than to have sex with Kelly before her wedding. How hot would that be to make Brian's bride cum while screaming out his name instead of her fiancé's name?

"Here cums the bride, my little whore," he said to himself and for no one else to hear. "All dressed in white."

If she wasn't getting married tomorrow, especially in the horny way that he felt now, no doubt, he'd make a pass at her. If she wasn't getting married tomorrow with her seemingly so intent on seeing his naked prick again, he'd put her hand on his cock before pushing her to her knees for her to put her mouth on his stiff prick. He'd love for her to stroke him while sucking him.

Yet, that ship had already sailed. Too little, too late, her heart belonged to another man. Lucky that she saw his naked prick and he saw so much of her nearly, naked body, but she'd never have a sexual affair with him on the eve of her wedding. At least, the next time that he masturbated over her, he'd have something to make him cum fast and hard.

Oddly enough, in all the years they had known one another, they never hooked up. In all the years they had known one another, they never got together sexually. In all the years they had known one another, she never saw him naked and he never saw any more of her than an up-skirt flash of her panties or a down-blouse flashes of her bra and cleavage. Yet, now, as if she was naked too, clearly, he had seen so very much of her nearly, naked body through her sheer and sexy nightgown.

With her dating this one while he dated that one, the timing was never right. Yet, when alone with his bad self, always thinking about her whenever his hand was stroking his prick, he knew there was a love connection, a spark, and a mutual, sexual attraction between them, at least and especially on his end. After she caught him masturbating over her and stared at his naked prick, after she exposed her nearly, naked body to him, he wished he had another shot at her to sexually seduce her.

Now that Kelly was getting married and would no longer be available, not having to look very far, he wondered about the bridesmaids, Megan and Diane, as well as Bonnie, her sister and maid of honor. Horny now, with them all very attractive, and with them all staying overnight at Kelly's house, he'd love to get together with any one of them or with all of them. He'd love to have sex with any one of them or all of them.

"How hot would that be to have sex with all four women? How hot would that be to have sex with not only the bride but also with her maid of honor and with the two bridesmaids? If not with Kelly, maybe this is my chance to make a sexual connection with Megan, Diane, and/or Bonnie."

Busy with their bachelor party, he begged off attending that drunken fiasco. Aside from him staying at Kelly's house, he was glad that the groom, the groomsman, and best man weren't invited to stay at her house too. Besides, always jealous of him because he was successful in his career, he didn't get along with Kelly's intended, Brian, not nearly as well as he got along with Kelly.

He was never a man's man, a manly man, or a macho man. Not into sports and/or drinking, with him having more female friends than he had male friends, he always had more fun hanging out with the women than he did hanging out with the men. The reason why he never asked Kelly, Megan, Diane, and/or Bonnie out on a date, unless he was masturbating while thinking of them naked and having sex with them, he thought of them more as friends than he did sexual as conquests.

He'd rather have deeper conversations with women than to sit around a poker table drinking and losing money with men. He'd rather attend a ballet, an opera, or a museum than a sporting event. Honored by her invitation, it was perfect when Kelly suggested that he'd be her bridesman instead of Brian's groomsman. He never knew there was such a thing until Kelly asked him and explained what a groomsman did.

Besides, with the four women, Kelly, Megan, Diane, and Bonnie, always flirting with him and sexually teasing him, he couldn't even keep count of how many up-skirt views and down-blouse peeks they treated him to see, ogle, and masturbate over later. Yet, even though they all took obvious pleasure in flirting with him and sexually teasing him, for some reason, perhaps because they were all childhood friends and he remembered them as children, he never had sex with any of them. He never thought of them in a sexual way when he was with them. Yet, that night while alone in his room, he always thought of them sexually while imagining them naked and having forbidden sex with them.

Even though he didn't date them, clearly, he still had a sexual attraction to them all. His sexual attraction encouraged his masturbating over all of them and cumming all over his hand, his chest, and his stomach as if he was cumming in their mouths and pussies. Masturbation was his way to not only control his sexual urges but also to keep him from having sex with them all. His sexual fantasies while masturbating himself was enough to keep him from going after something deemed so sexually forbidden and off limits. Obviously, he'd rather be friends without sexual benefits than to have sex with his childhood friends.

* * * * *

Horny and sexually frustrated now, instead of putting his jeans and sweatshirt back on that he was wearing before he started masturbating himself, he decided to go to Kelly's room wearing a tee-shirt and pajama bottoms without underwear. A sexually daring move to make, his nighttime uniform of choice, and since it was bedtime anyway, he preferred his cock dangling free in his pajama bottoms. Moreover, should he get an erection, he had plenty of room to hide it with his hand. Besides, he already had an erection while thinking about all that she already saw of him while he masturbated himself and all that he already saw of her through her nightgown.

In the way that she barged in his bedroom practically naked, sexually teasing him, no doubt, she obviously wanted him to see as much as her naked body as he saw. No doubt, she wanted to expose herself to him. Just as she obviously wanted to see something of him that she had never seen before, she obviously wanted to show him something of herself that he had never seen before. Now, he wanted to return the favor of her exhibitionism with his exhibitionism and expose himself to her again.

Sexually teasing her, while hoping to expose himself to her, he hoped his prick would unexpectedly pop out of his pajama pee hole. How hot would that be to show her his naked prick, yet, again? Maybe the third time her seeing his cock would be the charm for her to sexually seduce him. Encouraged by the way that she was staring at his naked cock, maybe she was horny too. Perhaps, willing to touch him, stroke him, suck him, and/or fuck him, she wanted to have sex with him as much as he wanted to have sex with her.

"How hot would that be to have sex with Kelly after all these years of being friends? How hot would that be to have sex with Brian's bride on the eve of her wedding? How hot would that be to finally become friends with benefits after she was married?"

He'd love nothing more than to have forbidden sex with Kelly. Oddly enough, in all the years he had known her, he had never wanted to expose himself to her. Now, consumed with her seeing his naked, erect prick, he wanted to expose himself to her again.

In all the years he had known her, even though he masturbated over her while imagining having sex with her naked body, he was never attracted to her romantically. Except for when he was masturbating over her, he was never sexually attracted to her. He was never interested in dating her. Now, he wanted to see her naked. Now, if she'd let him, he'd have sex with her.

"As she had already hinted, if I give her another glass of wine, with her unable to hold her liquor, maybe, she'd give me a hand job or even a blowjob. Maybe she'd make love to me and/or fuck me," he said to himself. "Especially after she was happily married, I'd love to have her as a best friend with sexual benefits. Perhaps, what she sexually wouldn't do before she was married, she'd eagerly do after she was married. Who knows? Stranger things have happened than a newly, married wife cheating on her husband."

He quickly finished dressing and with her bedroom door already opened, he entered Kelly's bedroom. With him still having a semi-erection, he was encouraged when she stared at the bulge in his pajama bottom in the way that he stared at the impressions her erect nipples made in her sheer nightgown. With her erect nipples pushing out the thin material of her transparent nightgown in the way that his growing erection was pushing against his pajama bottoms, either she was sexually excited or she was cold. With her laying on top of her covers instead of covered by a blanket, no doubt, he figured she was the former instead of the later.

As he had written in his journal, he envied Brian with her on their Honeymoon. He envied Brian having sex with Kelly's beautiful, naked body. He envied Brian having Kelly stroke his cock, suck his cock, and fuck his cock. Now, instead of looking at Kelly as if she was his best friend, he looked at her as if she was a sexy woman and his bride. In the way she was on her bed in her sheer short, low-cut, and sexy nightgown, something he thought he'd never see, especially on the eve of her wedding, he looked at her while imagining they were on their honeymoon.

He stared at her as if he had the sudden urge to climb on top of her. After writing about her in his journal last night, if he wondered anything, he wondered what she'd do if he mounted her and tried to kiss her while touching and feeling her everywhere he should never touch and feel an engaged woman. Only, she wasn't just any woman, she was his very best, childhood friend. She wasn't just any woman, she was the soon-to-be bride of another man tomorrow. Did he dare sexually violate her when she was about to marry another man tomorrow?

Something he always wanted to do, especially now with her practically naked, if he had an urge, he had the sudden urge to tickle her. If he tickled her with her wearing this nightgown, he'd see even more of her beautiful and nearly, naked body. With her legs wildly kicking, he imagined her nightgown climbing to her waist. With her arms flailing, he imagined her naked breasts popping out of her nightgown top. In the way he was staring at her, he was obviously imagining seeing all of her naked pussy, her naked ass, and her naked tits.

If ever he saw her naked pussy, he'd have the urge to show her his naked cock again. If ever he saw her naked pussy, he'd want to lick her pussy while fingering her pussy before fucking her pussy. In the way that he now wanted to finger her while licking her after she saw his naked prick, if ever she saw his naked prick again, he'd want her to stroke him while sucking him and before fucking him. If ever she saw his naked, erect prick again, he'd want to have sex with her.

If he ever saw her naked tits, he'd want to touch her tits, feel her tits, fondle her tits, and suck her tits. If he ever saw her naked tits, after cumming in her mouth, he'd want to give her a cum bath and cum all over her naked tits too. If ever he saw her naked pussy, he'd want to finger her pussy while licking her pussy and before fucking her cunt. If he ever saw her naked ass, he'd want to touch her ass, feel her ass, fondle her ass, and squeeze her ass. If he ever saw her naked ass, he'd want to fuck her doggie style from behind.

Unable to let go of the sexy image of her naked body, he imagined tickling her again. With her arms flailing, he could only imagine her nightgown straps falling and her top sliding down to her waist. With her legs kicking, he could only imagine her naked pussy. As much as he'd love to see her naked tits, he'd love to see her naked pussy and her naked ass too. As much as he'd love to see her naked tits, naked ass, and naked pussy, he'd love to feel, touch, and fondle her naked ass, tits, and pussy.

In the way that he was staring at her, if he was imagining anything, he was imagining seeing Kelly's naked tits, ass, and pussy in the way she saw his naked prick. If ever he saw her naked ass, tits, and pussy, obvious by the way he felt about her, he wouldn't be able to control himself from kissing her, touching her, feeling her, and having sex with her. He couldn't control himself from wanting to kiss her while touching and feeling her everywhere. He wouldn't be able to control himself from wanting to make love to her before fucking her.

* * * * *

"Come in and close the door, Michael," she said raising her finger to her lips. "Shh. Everyone is sleeping. I don't want to awaken them."

As if he was her photographer, she was poised on her bed as if ready for a photoshoot. With her short nightgown already nearly up to her crotch, when he stood by the foot of her bed and looked down, he had a clear up-nightgown view of her red, trimmed pussy. Something he had never seen before and no doubt would never see again, he was seeing Kelly's cunt.

'I can't believe I'm seeing Kelly's pussy. In the way she saw my cock when she caught me masturbating myself, I'm seeing her pussy now. Wow!'