Here Cums the Bride Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unable to remove his eyes from her naked pussy in the way that she was unable to remove her eyes from his naked cock, he was seeing her red, trimmed pubic hair and her pussy slit. In the way that he obviously couldn't believe that Kelly had seen his naked cock, he couldn't believe that he was now seeing Kelly's naked pussy. Naked cock for naked pussy, that seemingly was a fair trade. Yet, now that he was seeing her naked pussy, he'd love to show her his naked cock again.

'Oh, my God. Something I thought I'd never see, I can't believe I'm seeing Kelly's naked cunt,' he thought while staring at all that he was seeing and all that she was showing. 'I only wish I could finger her pussy, lick her pussy, and make love to her pussy. I'd love to fuck her cunt.'

Only, now, after she saw his cock and after seeing her pussy, horny before, he was even hornier now. Especially after being interrupted when masturbating himself and not able to finish, he was sexually frustrated. After seeing her pussy, he wanted to have sex with her. After seeing her pussy, he wanted to show her his cock again but this time closer up and more personal. He loved seeing her naked pussy as much as she, obviously, loved seeing his naked cock.

'Is she unintentionally exposing herself to me or is she deliberately exposing herself to me,' he wondered? 'Maybe after catching me masturbating and seeing my erect, naked prick, she's just as horny as I am. Maybe after exposing much of her nearly, naked body to me through her sheer and sexy nightgown, she's as sexually frustrated as I am. Maybe in the way her fiancé is having sex with strippers and prostitutes at his bachelor's party, she's hoping to have last chance sex with me before she's married,' he thought. 'Maybe this is her way of sexually seducing me. Maybe she wants to have sex with me as much as I want to have sex with her.'

Whether it was unintentional or deliberate, he didn't care. He was seeing Kelly's naked pussy. He was seeing her naked cunt. After she saw all of his naked body, he couldn't believe he was seeing so much of her naked body.

With her obviously not done exposing her nearly, naked body to him, she sat up in bed Indian style and leaned forward to spread out her movies in between her shapely legs. As soon as she leaned forward, her nightgown top leaned forward and opened up with her. Now, instead of only flashing him her naked pussy, she was flashing him her naked tits too.

He stared at her naked body in the way she had stared at his naked cock. As if he was at a tennis match, with his eyes moving up and down instead of moving from side to side, he stared at her naked tits before staring at her naked pussy. From naked tits to naked pussy, he couldn't believe all that he was seeing of his best friend.

In the way he stared at her, as if he had never seen a naked woman before, he obviously couldn't believe all that he she was showing and all that he was seeing. Now, he had a great and continual up-nightgown view of her pussy and a perfect and continual down-nightgown of her breasts. In all the years he had known her, in the way she had never seen him naked, he had never seen as much of her nearly, naked body as he was seeing now.

Whenever he was alone with her in her room, morally modest around him before, she was always fully dressed or wore a robe over her nightgown. Not so tonight. Tonight, she was practically naked. If only she had flashed him before, perhaps, they would have had a sexual romance instead of a childhood friendship.

"Which movie shall we watch, Michael?"

He briefly looked at the movies.

"None of those," he said. "Since this is the eve of your wedding and your fiancé is out doing God knows what with God knows who, let's watch a dirty movie." He'd love to watch a dirty movie with his best friend. Maybe, she'd get sexually aroused. Maybe, she'd be in the sexual mood to allow him to touch her, feel her, and have premarital sex with her. "Let's pretend this is your bachelorette party," he said with a dirty laugh while hoping that he had sexually titillated her without offending her.

He turned on the TV to the X-rated movie channel. Not even having to click on a movie, they scanned the titles and were becoming sexually aroused just by the brief description of the movie available on pay-per-view. Miami Porn, Slut Eve, Burlesque, Playboy, Penthouse, Hustler, celebrity sex tapes, real swingers, big boobs, big butts, MILF, Girl on Girl, I Love You, Mommy, Group Sex, and adult porn stars, so much porn, there was too much to scan. If anything, instead of watching someone else having sex, in the way that they were looking at one another with lustful, sexual desire, clearly, they'd rather make their own X-rated movie.

"Okay. Yeah, sure," she said with a sexy laugh. "We can do that." Then, she surprised him by saying what she said next. "We can pretend that this is our Honeymoon night," she said giving him a naughty look.

He looked at her in shocked surprise. In the way that he looked at her with horniness and sexual frustration, she looked at him with horniness and sexual frustration too. In the way that he looked at her with inappropriate, sexual thoughts, she looked at him of forbidden, sexual desire. As they were always on the same page in their friendship, now they were on the same page with their horniness, sexual frustration, and forbidden sexuality.

'Pretend that this is our Honeymoon night? What did she mean by that?' Her words echoed through his horny brain. 'Does she want to have sex with me? Is that what she means by us pretending that this is our Honeymoon night? Would she dare have forbidden sex with me on the eve before taking her wedding vows? I could only wish,' he thought while continuing to stare at her naked pussy and her naked tits.

In the way that he had a blatant erection, with her pussy slit glistening, obviously wet with horniness and sexual anticipation, she was already sexually aroused. In the way that his cock was throbbing and pulsating for her to touch him, stroke him, and fuck him, her nipples were already erect for him to feel them, finger them, and suck them. As much as he'd love to lick her pussy, he'd love for her to suck his cock. A dangerous game they were playing, it was one thing to sexually tease one another by flashing one another but it would be something else entirely to actually have sex with one another.

Their little secret, just between the two of them, in the way that Brian was, no doubt, fucking some whore and having sex with strippers, he'd like nothing more than to have sex with his best friend, Kelly, before she's married. While kissing her, he'd love to touch and feel her everywhere that her husband will touch and feel her tomorrow night. He'd love her to stroke his cock and suck his cock in the way that she'll be stroking and sucking Brian's cock after their wedding reception. As if this really was their Honeymoon, he'd love nothing more than to make love to Kelly before fucking her.

* * * * *

As he always did as kids and before Kelly was engaged to be married to Brian, he climbed next to her on her bed. Only, instead of him being fully dressed, he was wearing a tee shirt and pajama bottoms without underwear. Instead of her wearing jeans and a top, or a short skirt and a blouse, or a bathrobe over her nightgown, she was wearing a very short, sheer, sexy, and low-cut nightgown. Shockingly inappropriate and forbidden, they were both practically naked.

As soon as he sat on her bed, as if her mattress was complicit in helping to expose her naked pussy to him, her nightgown climbed higher up her thigh and moved just below her crotch. If he was standing in front of her bed now, he'd have a perfect up-nightgown view of the entirety of her naked, red, trimmed pussy. If he was standing in front of her bed now, he'd see all of her naked cunt. If he was standing in front of her bed now, unable to help himself and/or control himself, he'd want to have sex with her.

Who wouldn't want to have sex with someone who looked like her? She reminded him of Kay Adams on Good Morning Football. Small and petite like her, albeit a few inches taller than Kay Adams, she was so sexy. She was so beautiful. Now that he was seeing her nearly naked, he was interested in her romantically. Only, too late, she'd be Brian's wife tomorrow.

Something she never had done before, as soon as he put his arm around her and pulled her close to cuddle, she put her hand on the top of his pajama clad thigh. As if her hand belonged there, her soft, warm hand felt good where it was. The heat of her hand not only warmed his thigh but also hardened his prick. Tempted to move her hand to his cock, he only wished she had put her hand on his cock instead of on his thigh.

While wondering if it was accidental or deliberate, as if sexually teasing him, the tip of her little finger was in contact with the side of his already engorged cock. As if she was fidgeting with her finger, and his cock was a worry stone, she ever so slowly and ever so softly moved her finger against the side of his erect prick. If that wasn't enough to sexually entice him and sexually tease him, with her nightgown so very low cut, while holding her, he had a clear, down-nightgown view of her naked breasts, her naked areolas, and her naked nipples. After seeing Kelly's naked pussy, he couldn't believe he was seeing her naked tits too.

'I can't believe I'm seeing Kelly's tits,' he thought.

If it wasn't enough that after she saw his naked cock, he saw her naked pussy. If it wasn't enough that she had seen his naked prick twice, he had seen all that she was showing him through her sheer nightgown. He had already seen her naked cunt in an up-nightgown and now was seeing her naked tits in a down-nightgown too. He couldn't believe he had already seen so very much of her nearly, naked body. With her making no move to cover her nakedness, he couldn't believe he was seeing her tits. Unable to help himself, once he saw her nipples and areolas, he was getting a bigger and harder erection.

'Does she want to have sex with me? Is that why she's flashing me her tits and pussy?'

Never thinking of her romantically, unless he was masturbating himself over her, he never thought of her as a sexual woman. He thought of her as his best friend. He thought of her in the same way that he thought of her sister Bonnie and their friends Diane and Megan. Unless he was alone in his room masturbating over imagining all of them naked and having sex with him, he thought of them as childhood friends. Now, with them on her bed and both practically naked, here was on the eve before Kelly's wedding wanting to have sex with her.

'I don't believe this,' he thought. 'With her lightly rubbing my cock with her pinky finger, I'm so horny. After seeing her naked pussy and now her naked tits, I'm so sexually frustrated. I wish I could have sex with Kelly. I wish I could finger her, lick her, and fuck her. I wish she would stroke me, suck me, and fuck me. I wish I had the courage to make a sexual move on her.'

"Well, this is it. Tomorrow is the big day," he said changing the subject to take his mind off of having sex with his best friend.

Suddenly, he felt sad that he was losing his best friend to another man. Suddenly, he felt sad that he had lost his chance to bed her after knowing her most all of his life. As if reading his sadness, she smiled up at him before leaning up to him to give him an understanding kiss on the lips. A kiss of friendship and nothing more than a peck, yet, when she kissed him on his lips, he was tempted to part her lips with his tongue.

'I so want to French kiss her while touching and feeling her everywhere,' he thought.

Something he had never done in all the years he had known her, wishing he dared to do, he was tempted to French kiss her. He wondered what it would feel like to French kiss Kelly. He wondered what she'd do if he tried to French kissed her. Would she allow him to kiss her? Would she pull away or would she return his kiss of passion with her kiss of passion? He wondered what she'd do if her touched her and felt her everywhere that Brian touched and felt her while kissing her.

'I wish I could make out with her,' he thought.

While French kissing her, he'd love nothing more than to feel her nearly, naked body through her nightgown while making out with her. While French kissing her, he'd love nothing more than to feel her tits and finger her nipples while rubbing her clit and finger fucking her pussy. While returning his French kisses with her French kisses, he'd love for her to stroke his naked prick before she sucked his cock and fucked his cock. Having never felt this way about her before, he felt this way about her now.

"I'm going to miss seeing you every day. I'm going to miss hanging out with you," she said. "I'm going to miss you, Michael."

As if he was staring at his celebrity crush, Kay Adams, he stared in her big, beautiful, brown eyes. Why he never made a sexual play for her, he had no idea. Why he never made a sexual play for her sister, Bonnie, and/or their best friends, Diane and Megan, he had no idea. Now, he wished he had bedded them all multiple times. Now, he wished he had sex with every one of them. Now he wished they were all friends with benefits. He'd have so much more fodder to masturbate over had he seen them all naked and had sex with them all.

"We have tonight," he said as a hint while hoping she'd take him up on that.

In the way she leaned up to kiss him again, he leaned to her and kissed her too. Only, wishing he had the nerve to part her lips and French kiss her, he didn't dare. Yet, when he leaned down to her and pulled her closer, her nightgown sleeve was off her shoulder and her nightgown top had fallen wide open. Instead of her pinky finger resting against his erection, her hand was on top of his erection. As much as he couldn't believe her nightgown top was wide open, and he had the perfect view of her naked breasts, he couldn't believe her hand was on his erect prick.

He so wanted her to wrap her fingers around his pajama clad cock. He so wanted her to pull his prick from his pajamas in the way that he wanted to remove her breasts from her nightgown. He so wanted her to touch his naked prick, stroke his naked prick, and such his naked prick. He so wanted to have sex with Kelly.

* * * * *

"Michael," she said feigning her shocked surprise with a nervous, little laugh while looking up at him before looking down at his throbbing cock and before looking up at him again. "You have an erection," she said with a laugh while calling attention to the elephant in the room without shame or embarrassment and while not removing her hand. "In all the years we hung out in my bedroom and on my bed, you never had an erection," she said giving his erect cock a gentle squeeze.

He looked at her with embarrassment. He looked at her with shame. He looked at her in horror as if she was about to banish him from her bedroom. Then, when she squeezed his cock, he looked at her with sexual excitement.

"Sorry," he said not meaning it while putting his hand over her hand for her to keep her hand on his engorged prick. "As you know when catching me masturbating, I've been horny."

Sexually teasing him, when he removed his hand from her hand, she slowly slid her manicured finger along the length of his cock and back again. Then, in the way that he'd love to finger her nipple, she took the tip of his engorge prick between her thumb and index finger. She fondled the head of his erect prick while looking up at him before staring down at his engorged prick.

"Have I sexually excited you, Michael," she asked as if she didn't know? Is your erection because of me?" Then, she gave him a sexy smile and a naughty look. "Is your erection for me?" When he didn't answer her, she paused before continuing to sexually tease him. "Do you like what I'm doing? Does this feel good?" She stared down at his throbbing and pulsating prick before she looked up at him.

When she laughed while she continued to sexually teased him, he looked at her as if she was insane. Accustomed to her saying whatever came to her mind without filtering it, he looked at her as if she was sexually seducing him. He looked at her as if she was sexually playing him. He looked at her with horniness and lustful desire. After all that he had seen of her and she had seen of him tonight, how could she even ask him that question?

"Duh," he said with a laugh. He looked at her as if she was joking. "If it wasn't enough you saw me naked and watched me masturbating myself, look at what you're wearing now," he said staring down at her. "I can see every sexy and naked part of you. I've already seen your naked pussy and not I'm seeing your naked tits," he said staring at all that he could see of her naked breasts. "And to answer your question, yes, I like what you're doing, and yes, that feels good, really good."

Not stopping there, he put a finger to the top of her nightgown and looked in her big, brown eyes before pulling her top forward and all the way open to expose even more of her naked breasts. He stared down at all that he could see of her shapely, albeit modest, naked tits. Summoning the sexual courage, he was ready to reach his hand inside to fondle her naked breasts and finger her erect nipples. He stared at her areolas and her nipples but before he could reach his hand inside of her nightgown, she slapped his hand away to stop him from seeing anymore of her nakedness.

"Michael! Stop. Oh, my God," she said laughing while pulling her nightgown top closed. "Don't do that. I can't believe you just saw my naked tits."

In a quick pull, he pulled her nightgown all the way up to her waist to flash him her naked pussy again.

"I saw your naked pussy, too," he said with a dirty laugh while reminding her that he saw her naked cunt, too. "Wow, Kelly. I've never seen as much of your naked body as I'm seeing tonight," he said. "I wish we had played this naked game years ago. Maybe, we'd be getting married instead of you marrying Brian."

She quickly pulled her nightgown down.

"Oh, my God, Michael. I can't believe you exposed my naked tits and my naked pussy to your horny eyes," she said laughing. "How dare you? I'm getting married tomorrow and you're practically stripping me naked. "What would Brian think? What would he say if he knew were relaxing on my bed when we're both nearly naked?"

He smiled.

"I think Brian would be angry that I saw his fiancé naked and was here with her on your bed," he said with a laugh. "Besides, naked tits and naked pussy for naked cock. What's fair is fair. Since you saw me naked, it's only fair that I see you naked too," he said. "Besides, God only knows what Brian is doing at his Bachelor's party with naked strippers and naked prostitutes."

She looked up at him without embarrassment or shame. Instead, she looked up at him with sexual excitement while he stared down at her with horniness. She looked up at him as if she was expecting him to kiss her. She looked up at him as if she wanted him to kiss her.

"Tell me, Michael. You didn't say," she said coyly while looking down at herself before staring up at him. "Do you like my sexy nightgown? Isn't it beautiful?"

He laughed.

"Do I like your sexy nightgown? Duh? Are you kidding me? Like is an understatement. I love your sexy nightgown. The only thing better than seeing you in this nightgown would be seeing you naked," he said laughing while giving her the eye along with his sexy, sexual hint of nudity. No longer able to control his sexual lust for her, he blurted out what he was thinking. "I'd love to see you naked, Kelly."

She returned his eye with her eye while giving him a sexy look and a naughty smile.

"Since you've already said that twice, I imagine you'd love to see me naked," she said looking at him as if she was sexually teasing him. She stared at him staring at her before she blurted out what he was obviously thinking. "Tell me and be honest," she said pausing after testing the water and before saying what she said next. "Would you like to see me naked?"