All Comments on 'Here for You Ch. 03-04'

by warpedmuser

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Need to work on your grammar, you use 'have' instead of 'has' and other examples like it. Also Colt isn't an it, the dog is a her, your continual use of 'it' for the dog grated on me. Even spell check has a grammar checker, you know those little squiggly green lines under a word or phrase, that's telling you you're using the wrong word.

MacIntyreMacIntyreover 7 years ago
Good start.....

Grammar issues aside .... I like the story so far but if you are only going to publish 2 chapters at a time every three months it's gonna be close to three years to publish all 20. You'll lose quite a few readers over that period of time so, please send them out sooner - thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
perfect

I love it!! I enjoy reading these kind of stories and it's by far the best I've read lately. I don't need grammar lessons ;)

666iceman666icemanover 7 years ago
Great story

Forget the grammer/spelling isues. If people are into the story they should read around that and still be into the story. Had an English teacher once who chased down grammer/spelling faults etc and we ended up cathing her out, as there were thirty of us looking for her one mistake. So nobody gets it perfect, so what. The story is altogether another thing it is well thought out, well put together with enough in there to make you want more. I do agree that the postings are way to far apart time-line wise as you forget and have to go back and pick it up again, just like what happens whilst reading and falling asleep mid chapter and you end up either giving up or putting up. Many will give you up and that would be a shame. So if you can ignore the negative people and post more often. I hope you do read comments and I hope you might give me the honor of speeding up on your posts and not offended by my comments. It is a five star and more. My grammer and spelling mistakes are there by design.

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
Like this story!

Now...looking for more!

bruce22bruce22over 7 years ago
Dellicious Tale

Pure romance but with a kick! Of course when you put a dog in the mix it all gets warmer. The relationship in the Ben, Karen, Rivers triangle needs a more detailed presentation.

Horseman68Horseman68over 4 years ago
Great.

This story just gets better and better. More bravos. Reading on.

Horseman68Horseman68over 4 years ago
Great.

This story really just gets better and better, with a slowly unfolding pace.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous