All Comments on 'Here I Go Again!'

by Blue_shoes1980

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hot slutty fun!

I wondered where my favorite slut had been. I'm glad to see Blue is back, and nastier than ever! Keep it up, girl. I'm proud of you!

libertarianlibertarianabout 15 years ago
Slut

It is nice to see you referring to Sassy Susan. I would like to read more of your stories!

gotwood49gotwood49about 15 years ago
wow!

I liked the description of your mental processes as this occured, Tori. It was almost more clinically written than erotic, but the sexual excitement was there, though closely guarded. This is one of those stories that is sexier the more you think about it. Good work!

Salvor-HardonSalvor-Hardonalmost 15 years ago
Wonderful inner dialogue and incredible rough sex

There is something truly powerful about first person true accounts. Knowing that there are people who do the things others dream of, who clutch the golden ring that others pass by, that is sexier and hotter than anything else.

Please, keep writing, just like this, raw, true and insanely hot.

ImWriteImWritealmost 14 years ago

This story seems like fiction to me. The public D/s and just happening to find a couple that wants to play... The NFL cheerleader in a previous story... it just doesn't sound believable. But of course we all want it to be.

gladventurergladventurerover 2 years ago

In your intro, you said you've loved every minute of every sexy escapade. I noticed you didn't say you loved your life now. What about the times in between, can you talk more about that?Write about your husband's reaction to finding out about your indiscretions? How's you're life and happiness apart from those intensely pleasurable physical moments? Are you happier and more content, feeling more whole than you once did? How's your love life? Or have you accepted and believed and are content that lust is enough? Have you grown to where you know that "SLUT" doesn't define you, that there's more to Tori than acting the Slut? Does a part of you resent the lie that you have to punish and be ashamed of yourself for enjoying the sensual pleasures you crave. You're father-in-law is a bigger slut. Why don't you get to punish him for it and control him like he punishes and controls you.? Write a story where lust serves love, instead of love serving lust. With lust one never seems to be satisfied, with love in control we always feel satisfied and liberated. I believe such a story would be the most erotic story you've ever written. You definitely have knack for writing and it's an area of interest for everybody. It seems like you've surrendered to the notion that you have to deny yourself (through shame, embarrassment, gullt and punishment) in order to accept yourself as one who loves sex for sex. That sounds like a difficult place to be, a divided place to be. Lastly, why haven't you written in over 10 years? Why did you start writing and did you find what you were looking for in your writing? Toti, I would love to hear more from you and I really hope you are well and enjoying every part of you life more as a result of your experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous