Here, There, and Everywhere

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Libby, it is over. I know about last night. I know about George and your ride home," I croaked as tears formed in my eyes. "I just don't know how many times something like that has happened before, or if it will happen again."

"I imagine George will disagree with me, but I hope it does happen again, and pretty soon," Libby answered.

"Libby, is our marriage over? I can't live with a woman that isn't faithful, no matter how much I love her," I fought back more tears as I spoke.

"Will! As long as you fuck me like you did last night, I won't ever let you leave me," Libby smiled.

I was stunned as I searched her face. How could she have known it was me last night? The ache in my heart lifted. I just looked at her. Words failed me so I just lay my head in her lap and wrapped my arms around her.

"You big lug," laughed Libby as she stroked my hair. "When you picked your foot up to kick George through the rail and into the rose bushes, I saw those damn ugly-ass shoes you refuse to throw away, no matter how much I beg. I knew then that you were my husband and my protector, though I suspected it before that. No one has ever treated me with the love and respect you have, Darling. You really deserved the reward you received last night. If anything, you should be rewarded like that every night. You are my hero, lover!"

12