All Comments on 'Here's What Will Happen'

by laptopwriter

Sort by:
  • 214 Comments
demanderdemander25 days ago

I think her over-the-top apologies, made right away, ring false. Bottom line, she wanted to screw around on him. She still does. She simply didn't fully anticipate the consequences. Her lack of insight about that shows just how much she wanted new men. Once the kids are off to school, watch out. D

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

good, but no really payback on Audrey and none on Betty & her husband.

ncdeepdiverncdeepdiverabout 2 months ago

This is a common theme in the LW category.

I have often wondered what I would do in that situation.

He handled it well.

I think I would have turned my phone off and walked out the door without a word.

Who can say until it happens to them.

bacchant2bacchant22 months ago

Good but not great, I felt there was more to be said and happen, like actually dealing with her so-called friends.

nixroxnixrox2 months ago

3 stars - emotional infidelity is every bit as insidious as the actual sex act - maybe worse, because it is usually over a longer period of time.

I think the penalty for this wife should have been being sent to her parents for 30 days minimum - with no contact whatsoever with her husband or kids. That would certainly impress upon her the severity of her actions and give her some idea about the extent of the pain and suffering she inflicted on her husband. I doubt that there would ever be a similar episode in the rest of their marriage.

oldtwitoldtwit2 months ago

Good short story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

MC was great. Took firm and decisive action with the letter, bursting through her mental fog. Author makes it clear that Linda was being gaslit by multiple people, especially Audrey. Will agree with Helen1899, that the emotions were a bit disjointed. But suspect tat is because without the outside influences the point was that Linda was not unhappy with her marriage or life. So.no deep.rooted cause other that she was boiled like a frog with all the cuckolding propaganda. Since a significant part of the US population has been gaslit quite effectively over the last decade of US politics, nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to human nature. Read into that what you will. Still the letter was amazing. Great story. Would have liked to seen a littlt.emore discussion in counseling about what they had to work through to reconcile.

Helen1899Helen18993 months ago

I like the MC. being strong and proactive, but for some reason, it just didn't flow, feelings didn't come through, not half as good as the author's other story that I have read

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story. I like that the MC didn't play around or even entertain such nonsense. Thank god she got her shit together. I would also be incredibly hurt if she suggested something so insane. It must destroy a man's self-confidence to hear that his woman wants other men. I'm sure its not fun for a woman to hear her man wants other women either.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Yeah, this had a happy ending…. Kinda.

But just like the phone monitoring, the trust will never be restored. He will not, give himself 100% back to her. For the rest, if her life. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

being proactive saved a lot of crap from happening .

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I think she was an actual loving wife but she got enticed by the prospect that maybe, just maybe, she could have her cake and eat it, too. Especially when her so-called friend (and Betty's husband, too, apparently) are whispering in her ear constantly that the cake is fucking amazing beyond belief and that there are no downsides. Obviously she made a mistake in not realizing their bullshit for what it was, though it's a psychology thing that if people tell you things often enough, you'll eventually believe it, even if it's complete horseshit. Once she was made to see the situation for what it was, she immediately regretted her shameful behaviour and was remorseful to the point of immediately conceding to the demands Robert gave her. I think he missed out on 3 months of good sex for no reason though as it was obvious she never had actually cheated; he punished himself there for no good reason.

On a related note, fuck bitches like Audrey and assholes like Betty's husband. Cunts like that are just selfish, arrogant pricks that care not for the damage they cause as long as they get what they want, and aren't above using people to do so.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nice that she saw sense before fucking everything up beyond repair, although she certainly did that 180 at light-speed. Then we learn it wasn't only Audrey the slut poisoning her, but some other cuck-loving couple. Why the fuck would she stay friends with people like that when it's obvious they're harming her marriage? Some people are so damn stupid it's hard to believe. I wonder if she'll fall in with another Audrey at some point. One can only hope not.

NitpicNitpic6 months ago
Insructions

The instructions in the letter are well and good,but would have been emphasied if he kicked the shit out of Betty's husband.

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Putting his thoughts on paper left her no room for misunderstandings. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well done! Good to save a marriage for a change.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

5 Stars on this one . Sadly my ex listened to her friend thinking i would let het have sex with other guys ? Well my ex did have sex and i caught her doing the deed in my bed . After that it was no longer my bed and Divorce was a godsend to me . If you cannot trust your wife why get married to her ?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Tawdry Audrey.

Surprised. A wife who actually listened to her husband's letter. (not a submissive, but in love?)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I love your stories and the logical flow. Thank you for sharing your good work.

Ed

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19817 months ago

Ok women isn't that stupid to honestly believe that there husband would be ok with what she asked nor would they ever believe someone who says that there husband would be ok with it women don't want a cuck bitch for a husband they want a man that is a big issue i have with most stories in this category the husbands are cuck bitches for the most part its not a wonder why the woman cheats cause there not married to a man

HighBrowHighBrow8 months ago

Oh, yeah! The list of ultimata mailed to their families always works… in your dreams!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Anytime I run into a story by laptopwriter I anticipate that the plot will be straightforward but written in a logical flow, point to point. Sometimes it tugs at my heartstrings, sometimes stirs another area of my body, but always there is enough realism in the scenario created that I don't have to suspend my disbelief.

This was not a complicated story and the circumstance of the husband/wife/agitating friend motif is familiar--but in this case familiarity does not breed discontent. That there was a simple outcome does not detract from its aptness.

Well done (again). Please keep writing.

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Decent story. But no real punishment or consequences for Audrey ,or the three “ friends” that set her up. And for some reason, on Literotica wives make life changing decisions, with no more thought than deciding on what to have for dinner tonite. Women who are in a good relationship, do not just risk it all on a whim. They would have already emotionally checked out, and determined the risk to be worth the reward. And any woman who desired to stay married, ( for whatever reason, kids, or more common , her comfortable lifestyle) would have done this behind her husbands back, not confronted him like this. MEN will cheat on a whim, without considering the consequences. Women rarely do. If you catch your wife cheating, be advised that she has spent possibly months, weighing the pro’s and cons, and you come up on the negative side of the balance sheet. You can threaten her with ruin and public humiliation, and even monitor all her communication, but it’s like putting a tiger in a cage at the zoo. She will never be happy with you again. Time to cut your losses....

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Authors, for all that is holy. Stop gratuitously using the word "Girl" in your stories. It adds nothing to your stories and is just fluff/filler.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Interesting, and fresh, take on the subject. Five stars. Well done!

JPB

Alberto_MBFAlberto_MBF10 months ago

“ I still monitor Linda's whereabouts with the GPS once in a while. I also check her phone calls every so often”

He’s not a husband, he’s a warden.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well, a delight little story. I liked the fact that he was proactive immediately & didn't pussyfoot around waiting for something more to happen. It was also good to see that Linda got her act together but would have liked to have a few more conditions. One more would have been about asking why she was thinking about going out on dates. Was there a specific reason since there did not appear to be one. Another condition could have been that she needed to submit to her husband and be more adventurous in their lives. Maybe telling her to give him a blowjob while naked in the back yard or while they are driving. Maybe taking her to a sex shop with a gloryhole where she has to suck off 5 guys? Maybe she can dress more sexy around the house when the kids are away? I am certainly glad he nipped it in the bud quickly and she felt remorse.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The biggest problem is with the premise - if you have to threaten someone for them to remain faithful, you lose. Eventually the resentment will build up until it explodes and then so will you marriage.

Starwolf1961Starwolf1961about 1 year ago

LTW,

I find your stories engaging, believable, and sometimes poignant. I thought the story was well conceived and written. Ignore negative comments and focus on the positive, after all there is a hell of a lot more of those(wink).

You do you . I like what you do. RESPECT and KUDOS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This wife is just sorry that there was blowback. In the future, she won't bother to advertise. Anyone even thinking of this kind of thing has already checked out of the marriage.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Dry_opinion

I'm sorry, but your constant berating of my stories while still reading each one is what is ridiculous. If you don't like them why read them? I have yet to find a legitimate complaint in any of your comments. You say I have no explanation for the wife changing her mind... what about the complete dissolution of her marriage? I thought I spelled it out quite clearly.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionabout 1 year ago

Awful story.

1. No explanation why the wife completely changes her intentions after reading the letter. From relying on her friend for support to screaming on that friend to get out in a couple of minutes. She did not have enough time to process her feelings for such a quick change of mind.

2. Husband never considers himself being the reason for the unsatisfied wife.

3. Spying on the wife means lack of trust, which means faulty relationship.

4. Success of the relationship is measured purely by sex. The wife is guilt tripped into new sexual acts, which will make her resentful.

5. Laptop writer using post to send letters is just ridiculous.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 year ago

Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wouldn't believe her for a minute. She'll just be more careful in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great realistic story its 50/50 for most guys in his situation, half would divorce and half would stay married. Hes in the stay married but like he said, once that seed of distrust is planted its hard to let it go, so their type of marriage will always have that barrier there no matter what they do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It’s too bad they already had kids because half of their DNA came from her! I don’t know how he could ever forgive her. The whole concept sounds so preposterous that I’m not going to waste any more words. LM

DrprepDrprepover 1 year ago

Good written presentation, have to marvel at husband’s alacrity toward bringing everything to a head.

Dump the bitch NOW!

You do not completely understand, but your married days are numbered now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorldover 1 year ago

I hope the husbond puts some real hurt on those two women by going public, then kneecap that cuck of a husband by taking his situation public.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mostly good, but it needs some payback on Audrey!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

New research explodes several of our most dearly held notions about female infidelity: that women cheat only when they are unhappy in their marriages; that unlike men, they seek emotional connection, not sexual gratification; and that women just ‘stumble’ into affairs. Science is finding that women struggle more than men when it comes to staying faithful in relationships. Women lose interest in sex with their partners the longer they are in a relationship, New science says that it’s actually women who struggle more with monogamy because they get bored in the bedroom. Women crave sexual variety(not just a variety or sex but different sexual partners as well) and while some women stifle their desire, others will be unfaithful instead

According to women interviewed for a recent study; the women collectively stated that even when your marriage is good, most women reported that they still miss that rush of feeling so excited you can’t eat or sleep when you’re having such an intense time emotionally and sexually with a new person. Women get a physical and emotional high from sex in new relationships Eventually, the novelty of the new sexual partner wears off and so does the physical and emotional high of sex with that new person. The sex with new people can become an additive high which leads to more and different sexual partners as the high wears off.

In other words, men a good at wanting what they already have...women not so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kudos to this husband who proactively dealt with the slut wife and her whoring friend!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For the critics who think the husband went over the top: really? What should he have done different? I think he covered it rationally. Regardless of being led on by her friend Audrey and the swinging couple, the wife here had gone way too far. She asked her husband to be allowed to step out of the marriage. Trust is broken. She disrespected the MC and he shared that disrespect with others in his life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Feeling the need to check on her all the time means he lost. There's no trust and the stress will surely kill him. Once you lose trust, you eventually lose everything. He'll never live to be that old.

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzonealmost 2 years ago

I loved the letter that he wrote to everyone, that's how you air that shit out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well that was a divorce waiting to happen.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

Like the story. AAAA+++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of my wife's slut friends from work was trying to entice my wife into a GNO where they would pick up some guys that the slut had fucked in the past. I overheard them talking about it on our pool deck,and to my wife's credit she kept on saying no,no,no.

The slut who was from the suburbs didn't realize that my inner city Chicago hood that i had grown up in was a war zone,and that i had plenty of friends from the wrong side of the tracks.Two days before that Friday night,the slut was walking to her car behind a bar,and two unidentified females mugged her,and she ended up in the hospital. Suffice to say that she no longer had her looks.

My wife heard about the mugging the next day at work,and when she came home,she casually mentioned it to me over dinner. I remarked,couldn't have happened to a more deserving person. Nothing more was said between the two of us. Life is good!!

lukeey90lukeey90almost 2 years ago

Usually the wife is this remorseful after her fuck fest ...i guess this one deserves another chance.

will_shakespearewill_shakespearealmost 2 years ago

@HIker66Biker Husband was so bad - I think the wife folded far too quickly - she should have acknowledged she did wrong - but saying yes to being tracked on gps? Bit wierd and makes it too obvious that the author reads this sorta thing on this website too much.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerabout 2 years ago

The husband is portrayed as ‘holier than thou’ and prickly. No wonder wifey was trying to find another fella to put some fun back in her life. This plot was unbelievable, so 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 stars. Decisive action and consequences made clear. For once the good guys made it,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He spoiled her activity before it started. decisively. LP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He got proactive and nipped the nonsense in the bud. Good for him.

Ed

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

Laying down the law is the only thing some women understand...

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99about 2 years ago

One of the anonymous commenters below, is obviously a feminist cheater. They state that he threatened her. There were no threats made, just promises of what would happen if she carried through with her plan.

He just promised to divorce her and expose her plans.

jefemaximo15jefemaximo15about 2 years ago

I liked the decisive way he responded to the ludicrous proposition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a husband 5*stars for him!!

The trash wife got lucky

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story with a great ending.

Les

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think a large percentage of women (except those submissive few) would tell him to "stuff it" and take him to the cleaners in a divorce court. She'd get the house, the kids, alimony, child support, half of their assets and 1/2 of his retirement. He'd get the payments, a cheap apartment, and the agony of being a part-time Dad. Threatening a woman would NOT play well in Court. As for not being in contact with Audrey, that would be a complete failure. Not good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is how you deal with thoughts of infidelity.

His no non-sense approach was decisive, immediate, and calculated. He wrote it all down, and this prevented his wife's 'friend' from being able to butt in and counter argue anything. It's all laid out on the paper. There was no argument made by him either. He drew a hard line, and told her directly. Anything less than that, would have been seen as cowardice by any woman, and especially her eternally single friend.

Women compromise, men draw hard lines. Women are still respected for showing compromise, men are considered weak for it. Sad, but true. Our lizard brain has never truly caught up to our frontal cortex. And unfortunately in matters like this, the lizard brain is doing the driving. The cortex is simple acting as a lawyer whenever the lizard drives you into a pole to explain why. He used calm and clever words, but the way he delivered them was as an apex lizard. His wife immediately picked up on this with her lizard brain, and it told her, "this mate good, don't leave this mate." I love stories like this. There is a lot of plot and deep conversations, but there is this undercurrent of primal instinct too.

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

I want to make another point here

I've loved so many of your other stories because they've shown great breath and depth of character and slow and progressive and realistic development of the storyline with realistic English.

I mentioned another comment that you really should write a novel and I maintain that but place plays plays plays for those of us that are really fans and you're writing no more stories like this one they are truly beneath you you're much better Writerthan that.

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

Are women really that stupid?

As for Audrey I'd have taken her by the arm and tossed her right out the front door just to make the point to my wife that she was in deep shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent, but could use a little more payback on Audrey.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Realism is so much better than escapism. 5+++/5!!!

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

Ah the dear close friends again...

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

Meager plot but OK. This is what I like about the story - the hubby reaction is appropriate and immediate unlike many idiotic stories in LW on the same theme where hubby hesitate, wonders, cries, runs away and behave in general rather stupid and indecisive.

But there is also a stuff I don't like here. This is casting a wife in a 5-year-old stupid mode. Women are not that stupid and this type of conversations could only occur if a man was giving some signs of his cuck attitude. Normal woman would not go trying to test a straight determined male because she would know what would follow and it would not be good for her.

Meaning, you should have worked on this a little bit more and try to develop male character in a way that this type of talk would appear more realistic rather than being abrupt and asinine event.

You BTB writers constantly represent women as small children and men as righteous super-egomaniacs and this is the main weakness in your stories. I would say almost in every case cheating in marriage involves failure on both sides, some with more and some with less guilt, and sometimes it is mutual. That is a reality of human relations.

pummel187pummel187almost 3 years ago

The husband is a tool box.. GPS??? Really??

thedayafterthedayafteralmost 3 years ago

This is one of my favourite LW stories. It handles the 'honey we need to talk' confrontation in a more realistic way than any of the other stories with this theme that I've read. Yes, these stories are fiction but in most other stories the husband enters into a lengthy discussion with the wife about what she wants to do. But this story adds a touch of realism to the husband's reaction. let's face it in real life this situation is very unlikely to occur anyway.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

I read it yet again and it really is quite good. My only complaint, and that's not really the word, is that when it happens you can't think straight. You aren't so lucid that you can formulate this response. You spend all your energy trying to understand what can't be true, but is. It drains you. I wish this is the response that a true loving husband could arrive at, but reality is far more dysfunctional. However, this is fiction and it's a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Stupid wife. One issue, there wasn't any real payback on Audrey. That would have made it better.

francemanfrancemanabout 3 years ago

Good story.

5⭐

Thanks for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Really?

What wife or husband with an IQ higher than 5 tells their spouse that "I'm going out to cheat on you" and doesn't have a black eye or a knife in the heart 10 seconds later? It's the most infantile, and sadly common, plot on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Unrealistic but fun

Not very realistic. She decided to cheat, and told him... Unrealistic. He calmly responds in a letter.... Unrealistic. She reads the letter, and instantly agrees to all points, and instantly throws her friend out, even though seconds before she was so set on dating other men that she went as far as actually informing her husband that she was going to do it...... Unrealistic, that or she's bipolar.

The GPS is meaningless if she knows it's on her car...... Taxi/Uber/Bus/Walk/Call a pal/ride a bike. Is he going to put a tracker on everything?

Despite all that, this was fun, and I did enjoy it for what it was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Always worth reading anything from this author. A story for real men and women, sparring us the nonsense and utter stupidity from this Cuck and Slut writers. Thanks for keeping it real.

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

Doubt and Distrust are VERY hard to overcome!!!

gfrhgfrhabout 3 years ago
Good for bringing up points

Thank you for bring up STD's and seed of doubt. Almost all the writers on this site either overlook or ignore STD's and the fact that HIV can take a while to show up. (Most cases, HIV can take 3 months to test positive. Sometimes, it can take 6 months and in rare cases it can take up to 3 years -- the longest known period of incubation. The other point is once trust is broken, it can NEVER be 100% again.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

One of the best ever with the " wife dating" plot. There are too many Audreys in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good job

Nice, entertaining tale. Not too many names to keep track of and short enough to hold interest.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Now that is a wonderful tale, at least she saw the error of her ways before she did anything stupid. With friends like Audrey and Betty well who needs enemies. I was glad to see in the end all things worked out. It goes to show you how supposedly good friends can be the worst of influences. Well done 5 stars

Ocker53Ocker53over 3 years ago
Man

Now that is how a man take care of business⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 3 years ago

Oh, how I hate the arrogant smirk. That alone, is worthy of an ass kicking.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Decent

Decent story,though if it had been me I definitely would have visited Betty's husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Another great flash story. Linda is obviously a submissive and that's how Audrey was able to manipulate her. I did think Robert was a bit hard on Linda especially after hearing the phone call Audrey made to Linda where Linda tells her she is no longer her friend and didn't want to hear from her anymore. Linda didn't know Robert was listening to her calls so he knew that everything she said in the calls was completely genuine. He could have relaxed a little he knew then he had won.

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 3 years ago
I Hate Flash Stories

At least I used to. This is probably one of the best flash stories I've read. Usually the author would get to the part where the husband issues the ultimatum and end the story right there, leaving the reader hanging. So, thank you for actually writing a story. I guess this would seem the most logical way to handle a wife's request of this nature but then all the stories would be short. Thank you, nicely done. Oh, one last note, I read a comment about misogyny but just reverse the roles and it still works so no misogyny here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4 Stars

Kick wife to the curb and payback for her friends ..

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

Anonymous Re: "The next week?" - I think she's going to have a hard time making that case based on the conversations with the parents, and I wouldn't expect her parents to lie for her.

I'm SO glad the AUDREY and Linda agreed that it would be okay for him to get a little on the side as well! Since when does Audrey have any say in their marriage? At least they were agreeing that he should get some "variety" too!

I always laugh at the "just sex" excuse. What is cheating EXCEPT sex?

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Nip it!!!

He Shut wifey down in record time!!! He needs some revenge against Audrey and Cuck boy Bob...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
a fun story...but

i gave it three stars, demoted from five or four, because of "Even after things finally got back to normal, she would do whatever I wanted and do it with enthusiasm. I think our love making is better today than it ever was."

- his point of view, obviously. however, would he do "whatever she wanted, and do it enthusiastically"?

i see misogyny here, and now regret the three stars. should have been a two at best on those grounds alone. i'll make up for it elsewhere. keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
not enough

Maybe I'm more cynical than the main character in this story, but:

-he didn't insist she cut off contact with Betty or Betty's husband

-he didn't find out all the activities she'd already engaged in while out with Audrey or otherwise or deal with them

-no contact with Audrey would have meant hanging up when Audrey phoned, not replying to her

This man is far more easy-going about his wife's announcement than I could ever be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That Is Certainly

A quick, direct way of handling the situation. I especially liked the part about sending off the letters before the rest of the pow-wow, it was kind of a suck on this moment. Also, I'd definitely be having a little "intercourse" with Betty's husband very soon. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I don't believe for a second the "innocence" of the wife

She knew the chance she was taking ganging up on him and was called on it. The desire to do it was there and the mistrust caused will ALWAYS be in play. She alone destroyed a good marraige. Yes, they may see 50 together but it will NEVER be like it could have. It is NOT a feel good story. Personally, I think the husband was duped and how bad will show when the last kid leaves. The itch was not scratched!

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Well thought out

The shock treatment works more then people know, well written 5 stars

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Again

Very good little story. Pretty much my feelings on the idea of married dating.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
I read it again and I still like it!

It's hard to imagine a wife so easily "seduced" by her friends, but I guess we can all talk ourselves into stupid. I really do like his solution. And I like that she stepped up and owned her mistake.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Definitely Betty's husband remedial physical therapy

Good story enjoyed

Handled situation

4 stars

meucimeucialmost 5 years ago
good story

I think any spouse male or female would be a total moron to even consider such a thing to their spouse. More than likely in a case like this the one who proposed this would already have a person in mind to fool around with. On top of that the friend that suggested it would be in bed with your spouse the first chance they got. To me this would only be suggested by a jealous friend. Obviously this was a pretty good reaction by the spouse but it would take a complete moron to ask this of their spouse and more than likely would have slept with the first person they met just out of spite. I really enjoyed this story and to tell the truth I have read a lot of this authors work and have enjoyed most of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
There are consequences to EVERY action!

It is sad that the post WWII generations were raised with the idea that the best way to raise children was without consequences or significant discipline. The children became entitled and ignored the idea of consequences. In this good story by a very talented author, the results of ignoring consequences are plainly seen. Fortunately, she got smart in a hurry.

detroitdave

cybojicybojialmost 5 years ago
Anon 5/23

Nothing is wong with this author. And yes women are and can be that stupid. Ive seen it, ive experienced it. No wonder so many guys go to bat for the other team. The psychology of a woman baffles my mind. Justifications take over and the damage is done. Great story. 10

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous