Hermaphro-Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaJimLy
JaJimLy
5 Followers

Deborah bounces on top of Helga, groaning as her pussy tightened around Helga's cock. She could feel herself starting to sweat as she thrusts down on the beautiful woman beneath her, nerves on fire and she rides her harder and harder. Helga is panting, occasionally letting out a moan or gasp as she feels Deborah contract around her as they fucked. Deborah was just barely starting to ride into her when she felt Helga stop and her grip strengthen to keep her from pushing down.

"What?" Deborah pants out, clearly impatiently.

"I can't ... keep fucking you," Helga said as she caught her breath, "I don't have any condoms."

"Why would..."

"Well, I wasn't exactly expecting this to be your plan for how we spend today trapped inside," Helga says. Deborah lifts herself off Helga, letting out a weak grunt of frustration as the dick fell out of her pussy. Deborah stands up and stops for a second, thinking, then turns to Helga's bed and bent over it, hands against the bed, and looks back at Helga with a wicked grin.

"You can't keep fucking my pussy ..." Deborah said, shaking her ass just a little toward Helga. Helga sits up, eyes a little wide in disbelief. "I don't feel pain," Deborah explains, "and I liked it when you fingered my ass. So why not?" Helga shrugged and stood up, approaching Deborah from behind.

"You've got a point," she finally said as she grips Deborah's firm ass and spread her cheeks. She lined her dick's head up with Deborah's tight little hole and slowly pushed into it. Deborah groans, already overly sensitive from coming and having been started in on. Her ass grips Helga's dick like a silicon vice as she buried it all the way into her. Helga's hands moved up to her hips and she started to thrust, her rod in a stranglehold inside Deborah's ass.

Deborah moaned openly as Helga built up speed and effort, sensory nerves freely accepting the pleasure without any of the normal discomfort getting in the way. She felt exposed and dirty, but also safe in the knowledge that Helga wouldn't hurt her even in such an open state. Her fingernails pressed against her hands as she pushed back against Helga's thrusts, arching her back as her muscles started to contract again.

Shortly, Helga begins to throb inside Deborah's ass as she pounded it in a manner that would be vicious for anyone else. Deborah, however, just groans and breathes raggedly, inches away from cumming again. The feeling of the huge dick in her ass was much more intense and she felt herself clamp down as she started to cum.

This time, Deborah screams, unable to contain herself, as her pussy even squirts a little bit. Helga's constant hammering dragged it out, drenching a small area of the carpet beneath her. Helga wasn't far behind, Deborah's tight ass clamping down on her not something she was prepared for. She moans as she starts to cum, shooting her hot semen up deep into Deborah's ass in wave after wave until she felt almost empty. Deborah, on the other hand, feels incredibly full as Helga's spewed hot cum up her ass and collapsed forward on the bed, losing count of how many times Helga made her cum.. Helga pulled out of her and pulled her legs to the bed, then sat down beside her.

"This was a much better day than I thought it would be," Deborah mumbles as Helga brushes her hair out of her face, Deborah's arms laying at her side and feeling too numb to do it. As she felt herself starting to drift off to the pitter-patter of the rain outside, Helga curls up next to her and she smiles. Deborah says quietly to Helga, "I have always wanted someone like you: Someone JUST LIKE YOU. I could easily fall in love with you Helga. I already feel big love between us.

"Deborah, baby, I feel the same way. I don't really care about a cock, besides; we can buy toys if we want. I love you, too. ...Sincerely."

"Helga, you have and you are everything I need; every girl and every lover. Let us be...please let us be... Let us be –Together and in love." She is crying.

By this time, they are both glad that it is going to be a long day.

JaJimLy
JaJimLy
5 Followers
12