All Comments on 'Hermaphroditus Awake'

by AlinaX

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sequels?

Good story! Will there be more!?

AlinaXAlinaXover 7 years agoAuthor
Possibly

I have some ideas, but I don't know how soon I'll get around to writing again.

Thanks for reading & commenting! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Magnificent!

Looking forward to more, and revisiting this one over and over!

AlinaXAlinaXover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who re-reads my stories... :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

What is there to say about an amazing story. You have a back story for the characters but you also left the descriptions with enough detail to let people imagine them to be what they want.

AlinaXAlinaXover 7 years agoAuthor
Level of Detail

It's depressing how many stories start out with: "Let me tell you about myself. I am a smokin'-hot blonde chick with 36DD breasts." Or some such. Like anyone cares.

Although, it could get interesting. "My pouting red-glossed lips that part so invitingly, as will my legs at the slightest provocation, are controlled by the chip in my head. My moans of pleasure at your touch mask screams of hatred for the woman who did this to me. My wanton cries of lust for your cock are really pleas to once again have my own, and not this accursed, constantly dripping pussy. Do not mistake my orgasmic contractions for anything other than raging speechlessness..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wonderful

This was beautifully written, your illustration with words was quite good I must say. The basic idea and concept of the story compelling, bottom line it's good. Looking forward to more of your works. Please keep it up.

AlinaXAlinaXover 7 years agoAuthor
Lining up for a good bottom...

Thank you for the compliments. :-)

I'm still learning, I must say. There is an art to sustaining erotic tension, and I am in awe of those who have mastered it.

monicablumonicabluover 7 years ago
Ditto This Story

I echo my comments from "Oh Sir," and love how you've taken art (Greek statue) and elevated an erotic art form. After reading, I was left panting. Five stars!

~M

statispro1statispro1over 7 years ago
Excellent story!

Hope to see sequels. I like the different directions you can take this in.

AlinaXAlinaXover 7 years agoAuthor

Thanks for commenting!

(I have some ideas for a sequel, but haven't yet found one that compels me.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Incredibly erotic

So fucking hot I am sitting at work reading and just went to the bathroom and a large wet spot in my underwear. Mostly precum with him mixed in.....sooo hot!!

AlinaXAlinaXover 7 years agoAuthor

Very tempted to make a joke about what a hard worker you must be... but that would be far too corny.

Glad you liked it!

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 5 years ago

Great story, loved the twist at the end.

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks for reading. This is still one of my favourite stories...

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 5 years ago
Such a...

wonderful tale! Excellent storytelling. I love how the 3 friends are still friends and still mostly poly with each other. It would be interesting to see their relationship grow from the beginning. The journey of change was mysterious and awe inspiring. The change itself was an erotic mystery unfolding, as it still is, no doubt.

Thanks for sharing your talents.

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 5 years agoAuthor

You are, of course, very welcome.

Thanks for reading! :-)

akindman22015akindman22015about 4 years ago
Lovely Story

One of the finest and enjoyable stories I have read at this site over the past few years. Added you and this amazing story to my favorites! Well earned and will continue reading the others.

AlinaXAlinaXabout 4 years agoAuthor

It's certainly one of my favourites - glad you enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful story

Your creativity and imagination made this story something impressive. You made a character that showed sympathy, empathy, and sexuality without being a cruel, vindictive or even angry person. While she seemed to have an inkling of some of her power, she was kind and thoughtful to that old man and probably could have really done some evil stuff to those would be rapists. It was a truly entertaining story that also managed to carry a message about acceptance which I think is beautifully authored. Thank you for the time and energy you put in to create and post this tale.

J.D.

AlinaXAlinaXover 3 years agoAuthor

And thank you for the very thoughtful comment. Hmm... You may have actually given me an idea for how to write a sequel to this story, something I've wondered about for years but got nowhere with. If so, double thanks! :-)

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 3 years ago

Still a great story, and I still love the twist at the end.

I dunno why, but I'm kind of wondering if her daughter will be a great soccer player who "accidentally" impregnates all of her teammates... and her coach... and her chaperones... while on a road trip with her travel team...

AlinaXAlinaXabout 3 years agoAuthor

Would make for some interesting headlines in the following months. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlinaX@AlinaX
I like writing stories that are erotic without sacrificing plot and character. I like pushing consensual boundaries. I like novelty and I like perversity... Anyone wishing to do audio versions of my stories is welcome to do so - but please acknowledge the source and send me a...