Hermaphroditus Awake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How I knew all this I didn't know, but the certainty of it made me pause. I don't know if it was pity or pride that spoke to me, but I decided to give the old man a tip he would never forget. Keeping my back to him, I bent over a table and parted my legs. My dress was short, and the message was clear enough. The rest was up to him. I waited.

Not for very long. The thought occurred to me that unprotected sex with a stranger was a foolish idea for so many reasons, but I also felt a strange certainty that STDs and pregnancy were not things I needed to worry about. His hands caressed the cheeks of my ass, pushing my dress up over my waist, and he sighed with pleasure to discover my lack of knickers. Fingers delved between my legs, seeking and finding my pussy that was already wet in anticipation.

I moaned as he pushed a finger into me, then a second, and he fucked me gently with those two digits while his other hand unfastened his belt and unzipped his trousers. His fingers slipped out of me, and the head of his cock nudged against my lips. It was a good, average-size cock and I enjoyed the feel of it in me. I did nothing to help him, merely rested on the table as he pounded away at me.

It was quiet outside in the village, but not dead. Once or twice I saw people passing, but no one entered the café. I was more worried that my elderly lover would have a heart attack, the way he was exerting himself. Maybe ten minutes passed before I felt him stiffen, and I sighed with pleasure as his pulsing cock poured his cum into me. Even as he slipped out of me, I could feel him wilting. Without looking behind me, I stood and adjusted my dress, and walked out.

The old man's cum was leaking from my pussy, making my thighs wet and sticky. It was such a dirty sensation - I loved it. I headed back to the villa, intending to read and sleep like a good girl, not the constantly horny slut I was rapidly turning into.

Outside the village, halfway to the villa, three motorcycles shot past me, only to come to a screeching halt. The bikes trundled back towards me and blocked my path. Three men, all obviously Greek and not unhandsome, and all certainly very interested in me. "Hi, sexy lady," said the tallest of the three. "Care to ride with us?"

His eyes spoke of more than friendliness. I shook my head. "No, thank you."

He and the other older man, both in their mid-twenties, dismounted and approached me, coming closer than I liked. As I backed away, they grabbed hold of me, each taking one of my arms to hold me still, each grabbing at one of my breasts.

The youngest of the three men, who could barely be out of his teens, shouted at them and tried to pull them off me, but they laughed at him and pushed him away roughly. He fell to the ground and stared up at them with a bewildered look on his face.

In a helpless panic, I did the only thing I could, though I had no idea how I did it when I did it. I took their lust for me and made it lust for each other.

They recoiled away from me, and after a moment's hesitation their hands were all over each other, tearing at clothing, stripping each other, touching, kissing. As soon as the tall one's short, thick penis was visible, the other dropped to his knees and engulfed it, sucking on it as if it was the most beautiful thing he had ever wrapped his lips around.

If I had not been so shocked by what had almost happened, and at what actually had happened, I might have enjoyed this sudden bizarre public display of affection. As it was, I turned away, slightly disgusted by it all, and feeling not a little guilty. Had I really just turned two straight would-be rapists into an uninhibited gay couple?

I hurried away, only to be stopped by the third man, the young one who had tried to stop the others. "I'm sorry about that," he said, glancing back at the two men having oral sex in the middle of the road. Shaking his head in bafflement, he added, "Are you okay?"

I kissed him on the cheek, getting a grin in return. "I'm fine," I said. "Go look after your friends, please."

He sighed. "I would rather go with you, but I fear a car will hit them - and I would feel sorry for the driver."

I grinned back at him, and waved goodbye as I walked off.

Back at the villa I showered again, mostly to wash away the memory of hands grabbing at me. It was almost a shame to wash away the sticky reminder of the old waiter. I found fresh sheets for my bed and slept for a couple of hours, having managed to read only two pages of my book.

That was where Nina found me. Fast asleep on my back, naked, legs parted. It was her tongue on my clit that woke me to a state of intense arousal. I pretended to be asleep, but she laughed. "I know you're awake," she said.

"It's just a dream," I said, "a beautiful dream..."

No one eats pussy like Nina. Perhaps it's just because she's so intimately familiar with mine, but she's also passionate in her adoration. "You smell divine," she said, and buried her nose within the delicate folds of my pussy, her tongue suddenly probing my ass for a few seconds.

"I have a new toy," she said, standing up and stroking the black strap-on dildo she wore. A big one, too. Long, thick and veined. I am not a big woman in any sense, but Nina often makes me feel that I am. When we stand in bare feet, her eyes are level with my nose, and she's practically supermodel-thin. The black cock looked huge on her.

She grinned wickedly. "Spyros loves when I use this on him," she said. "He'll be back tomorrow, but I don't want to wait. This week has sucked, and I really want to fuck someone."

Nina and I had played around often enough, but nothing this serious. Not that I minded this escalation. I sat up, facing her, her black cock close enough for me to lick if I wanted. "You can have me any way you like," I said, "but afterwards it's my turn."

She barely hesitated. "Okay." She pulled my head down and I opened my mouth wide to accept the thick head between my lips. I would rather have had a real cock in my mouth, but I didn't mind the role-play. "I don't know why," she said, "but for the last couple of days I haven't been able to stop thinking about you. If I hadn't been so exhausted getting home, and if it hadn't been such a crisis at work, I would have spent the last two nights in your bed. All I can say is thank the gods it's the weekend."

My mouth was too full of cock to say anything. Her hands were coiled in my hair, holding my head still as she fucked my mouth with short, steady thrusts. I wanted to touch her with my hands, but when I tried she ordered me to hold them behind my back. "You can use your hands when it's your turn. I just want to watch you being fucked by my toy."

Nina tired of the face-fucking eventually and ordered me onto all fours. Climbing onto the bed behind me, she lined the cock up with my pussy, and thrust in. I cried out at the sudden pain of invasion. She was so much thicker and longer than the old waiter had been, but the pain faded swiftly, and I smiled as I wondered whether there was still some of his cum in me. Again she thrust, deeper, and again, until the dildo nudged against my cervix. It was a very long time since I had been so filled and wonderfully stretched by a thick cock.

And she used this on her husband?

She eased out slowly, and slammed back in with merciless determination. "Fuck!" I shouted, though there was as much pleasure as pain in her assault. Again she slammed into me, and though I was better prepared, and the pain less this time, still I wanted to beg her to go easy. And again. "Not so hard, please," I said, almost whimpering.

I yelped as she spanked me hard. "Quiet, or I'll have to gag you."

I kept my mouth shut after that. Gradually she increased the tempo, and as she pounded away at me steadily I was impressed by her stamina. Nina might be small but she had serious muscles. I didn't dare touch myself, though I was desperate to. I had been aroused when I woke up, and all this fucking was building me up without giving me any release.

When Nina eased out of me, leaving an aching emptiness inside my vagina and a cruel lack of stimulation to my clit, I wanted to cry out in pure frustration. She wasn't finished yet, though. She reached down to pick something up off the floor, and I couldn't see what she was doing, but suddenly she was smearing cool gel around and into my ass, penetrating me with one finger, then two, and I knew she was going to do to me what she did to her husband.

I was no anal virgin. Indeed, just the previous weekend her husband Spyros had given my ass a vigorous and very welcome fucking, but Nina's black cock was significantly bigger than her husband's. My ass had never been stretched so wide. It was almost like being a virgin all over again as I struggled to accept that thick, synthetic cock into my tight rear.

Nina had been rough with my pussy, but was gentle with my ass - though no less determined. It took her a couple of minutes to work the monstrous cock into the depths of my ass, but I was soon enjoying the intensity of being stretched and the delicious friction of the cock sliding through my sphincter. There really is nothing better than being fucked in the ass.

As I relaxed and adjusted and accepted her cock in me, Nina's thrusts evened out into a long, slow rhythm of deep penetration. If I had been able to touch myself, I would have come so fast.

Nina stopped suddenly and unbuckled her harness, leaving the dildo embedded in my ass. "Over on your back," she instructed and I obeyed quickly. She swivelled round and straddled my head, and as her mouth descended onto my pussy, she grabbed the dildo with one hand and continued to fuck my ass with it. The combined assault on my ass and clit left me barely able to think, but I forced myself to concentrate on the clit that was just in reach of my tongue.

It was too much for me, though. I grabbed her ass with both hands and screamed "Fuck!" as my whole body contracted in orgasmic pleasure about the hard dildo in my ass. Nina's tongue on my clit was relentless as she forced me to endure wave after wave of climactic pleasure, until I was just too sensitive and I begged her to stop.

She relented at last, but shuffled back and forced her pussy onto my mouth, and made me tongue her clit until she too climaxed at last.

Nina collapsed onto the bed beside me, panting heavily. "I really needed that," she said, and rolled over to kiss me. Her fingers brushed across my nipple as she did, then trailed down between my legs, caressing my still-sensitive clit before finding the base of the dildo. "Let's get this out of you," she said, and did just that, tugging firmly until the head at long last slipped out of me. I could feel my ass gaping emptily, mourning the loss of the dildo.

Still seemingly full of energy, she jumped off the bed and walked over to wash the dildo in the sink in the corner, and on the way back to bed she picked up a camera I hadn't noticed from the table across from the bed. "Let's have a look," she said, adjusting the screen for both of us to see. The camera had had a clear and excellent view of the bed, and the evening light was enough for good image quality. For a couple of minutes, we watched Nina eating me out as I slept, then Nina switched the camera off. "We'll watch the whole thing on the big screen when Spyros gets home tomorrow," she said. "But now... Let's have something to eat. Apart from pussy. I'm starving."

"And then," I added, "it's my turn."

She grinned. "I can't wait."

But after a simple yet enjoyable meal of watermelon and honey and yoghurt, we curled up together in front of the television, and Nina fell asleep in my arms. My turn could wait.

By the time I awoke, Nina had been up for hours. I found her drinking coffee on the balcony, smartphone in hand and absorbed in social media. She noticed me and smiled. "We've been such terrible hosts this. You must have been so bored, I'm sorry."

"Actually, no. It's been quite an adventure," I said. "If you're not busy, there's something I'd like to show you."

She put her phone away at once. "You have my complete attention..."

"I'll be right back," I said. As I went to get my boots, I said over my shoulder, "You might want to undress."

I myself was only wearing a dressing gown, and I threw it over the back of a chair when I returned. The balcony looked out towards the hills where I had been walking the other day. Anyone else walking there would have a clear though distant view of the two of us, but otherwise the balcony was safe and private. The cicadas were making such a din that any noise we made would be drowned by the insects' chorus.

Nina reclined in her chair, legs parted to reveal her pussy to me as she teased her labia and brushed the dark curls around them. I resisted the temptation to kneel and taste her again. Standing in front of her, I pointed to my own pussy and said, "Keep your eyes here," before slipping into my boots and bending to zip them up.

Nina's expression of bemused curiosity gave way to a frown as my transformation began. This was also the first time that I had observed it from the beginning, the swelling projection just above my pussy that swiftly took on the appearance of a miniature penis, lengthening and thickening slowly, erecting, the foreskin pulling back to reveal the soft bulbous head with its one eye gleaming. Nina gaped at it in astonishment. As it achieved its full size, it surpassed, slightly, the dimensions of the black cock she had fucked me with.

She tore her gaze away from it and studied the rest of me, perhaps to see whether I had transformed into something monstrous. "There's a story told in the village," she said slowly, "of a hidden temple to the god Hermaphroditus."

"She looked more like a goddess to me."

Nina nodded. "Perhaps he - she - truly is both man and woman. Or something else. You found the temple?"

"During the earthquake the other day. The earth opened up and swallowed me, and I followed an underground river to the temple."

"Where is it?"

I pointed to the hills, roughly where I thought it was. "It was hidden behind a waterfall, but now it is hidden under the ground. As I left, there was an avalanche of mud that buried the entrance."

She looked at my cock again. "That is perhaps best. The gods are capricious and should not be disturbed..." She licked her lips, perhaps unconsciously. "Can I touch it?"

I laughed. "It's a cock, Nina. I'm going to fuck you with it. My turn, remember?"

She gulped. She actually gulped - it was so cute. She whispered, "Okay," and slid down onto her knees. Hesitantly she reached out and wrapped a hand about the shaft, and I moaned quietly at the touch.

"Use both hands," I said, and she did. I thrust between them gently, loving the sensation of her delicate fingers caressing the smooth skin.

Precum oozed from the tip and fell in a glistening trail, and Nina leaned in quickly to capture it, licking me gently as she did. "Mmm," she murmured. "Nice." Wrapping her lips about the head, she sucked gently, teasing the underside with her tongue. With one hand she stroked the length of my cock, while with the other she touched herself, rubbing her clit gently.

She looked so beautiful on her knees with my cock in her mouth, and her touch was so skilful. I was in no hurry to come, so I stood still and just watched her, enjoying the slow buildup of tension. Although Petra had taken me in her mouth the day before, I hadn't really seen it. This time I would.

Eventually, though, the tension became too much to ignore. My hands itched to do something, and I was tempted to return the favour and face-fuck her the way she had me the night before. Instead, I massaged my breasts and pinched my nipples, and that combined stimulus brought me swiftly to a climax. Waves of ecstatic pleasure rippled out from my womb. My legs almost gave way beneath me and I stumbled back a step, slipping free of Nina's grip.

A great arc of clear, glistening cum shot over Nina's head, and over the balcony wall behind her. I quickly grabbed my cock and aimed it at Nina's chest, and she screamed in surprise as the next jet of cum splashed onto her skin. She burst into laughter as more and more covered her breasts, so much that it was soon dripping from her nipples onto her thighs.

Finished at last, I flopped into a seat, and watched as Nina tasted my girl-cum and massaged it into her breasts. She grinned as she looked at me suddenly, and at my wilting cock. "Is that all you've got for me?"

I laughed with her. "Give me a minute."

But she didn't. She crawled over and fastened her lips once again about my cock, and to my amazement it surged back to life and within seconds I climaxed again, taking both of us by surprise. Instinctively I grabbed her head and held her in place as a fresh flood of cum spurted into her mouth and squeezed out through her lips.

I released her as soon as I was able to think again, and she pulled away, coughing helplessly as cum dripped from her mouth and chin.

"Sorry," I said. I could feel my cheeks burning.

"It's okay," she said, trying to smile. "Serves me right, I guess."

I knelt down beside her and kissed her, tasting my cum in her mouth. "Thank you, Nina," I said, "for an amazing blowjob."

"I'm almost afraid to ask," she said, "but have you got any more? Because I really, desperately need to be fucked..."

Again my cock had wilted in the wake of my climax, but it stirred at once at Nina's request. "Stand up," I told her, and then led her over to the balcony wall. One of my exhibitionist fantasies has always been to be fucked from behind on a balcony with my bare breasts on view to the world. There was no one here to see, and I would have preferred if our positions were reversed, but I would take a vicarious thrill in doing it to Nina.

I bent her over until her hair and breasts were dangling over a three-metre drop, then knelt behind her and buried my nose and mouth in her pussy. She was so incredibly wet, her smell raw and heavenly. I teased her clit with my tongue for a minute, until she screamed, "Just fucking fuck me!"

Standing again, I lined up my cock for entry and pushed. Nina was so well lubricated, so ready for me, that despite my girth I eased into her without much resistance. Her hot, tight grip on me was wonderful, but fortunately I didn't come within seconds again. I settled into a slow, steady rhythm of deep thrusts, ignoring Nina's repeated demands for a shorter, faster action. When she reached between her legs to touch herself, I spanked her and told her to behave.

It was in the middle of this that Spyros appeared beside us. I hadn't heard him arrive, although between the fucking and the cicadas that was no great surprise. He stood looking down at my cock as it pounded into his wife's pussy, his brow creased with thought. After a minute he shrugged, and sat watching.

I was getting close again. I picked up the speed, and grabbed my breasts, squeezing them fiercely, pinching my nipples until they hurt, and drove myself to that point of ecstasy that obliterated all rational thought. With my cock lodged as deep inside Nina as I could go, I surrendered once again to the divine pleasure of orgasm. Nina screamed, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" in time to the convulsions of my pulsing, erupting cock, cum splashing out from her pussy, perhaps mine, perhaps hers, I hoped both.

Until we were both done. I eased out of her, and a stream of cum flowed out from between her lips, falling down into the puddle at her feet.

I collapsed into a chair, exhausted, and desperate for some respite from the demands of and on my cock, I unzipped the boots and kicked them off. Spyros's eyebrows shot up at the sight of my cock dwindling and disappearing before his eyes. "Long story," I said.