Hermaphroditus Awake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She found the temple," Nina said.

Spyros nodded. "I guessed."

I laughed. "Okay. Maybe not so long."

Taking care not to touch his suit, Nina kissed her husband. "Honey," she said, "you really have to let her fuck your ass. I really want to watch her do it."

I groaned. "Later!" I cried.

Nina rolled her eyes. "Fine. I need a shower anyway, but no one's getting any lunch until his ass is as full of your cum as my pussy is."

I looked wearily at Spyros, who grinned back at me. "I guess I'd better go get ready," he said.

Smiling to myself at the absurdity of it all, I closed my eyes to rest them, and promptly fell asleep.

I awoke to the sounds of sex, and assumed Nina and Spyros had decided to let me sleep and satisfy each other's craving instead. I tip-toed through to the living room to discover them sitting naked in front of the television, watching Nina fucking my ass with her black strap-on cock. The picture quality was surprisingly good.

Nina looked at me and pretend-scowled. "Hey, go get your boots. I'm getting hungry."

I pretend-scowled back at her, and went to get them. With the boots on, and my cock once again ready for action, I detoured via their bedroom and searched the drawer where they kept their toys. Mainly I was looking for the lube, but I spied not one but two butt plugs, a metal one with a crystal on the base, and a black one that was also a vibrator - I tested it and it roared to life. I grabbed both, and gave them a quick wash from the dust.

Marching back into the living room, the TV now showing an orgasmic Nina sitting on my face, I handed her the lube and the vibrator. "I want this in you, and then get your husband ready for me." She took it with noticeable reluctance, but nodded, and started covering the plug with lube.

While Nina prepared the plug, and then herself, I knelt in front of Spyros and took his cock in my mouth. He was already hard and leaking precum, but I was just killing time until Nina finally managed to insert the vibrating plug in her ass. Spyros then got down on his hands and knees, and Nina used her fingers to work lubricant into his ass. I walked round behind her and switched on the vibrator, and she gave up trying to do anything. She knelt there with an expression on her face as if she'd been drugged, while the plug hummed away in her ass.

After spreading yet more lubricant all over my cock, I positioned myself behind a very nervous Spyros, and slowly applied pressure, holding tightly to his hips as I did. He whimpered as the tight ring of his ass was forced open, wider perhaps than it had ever been before. For a minute I doubted I would succeed, feared that perhaps I was too big for him after all, but suddenly I was inside.

The amazing tightness of his ass was wonderful. I rested with just the head of my cock inside him for a minute, and looked over to see Nina finger fucking herself and rubbing her clit while she watched us.

I eased out of Spyros again and applied more lubricant to his ass, before once again entering him. This time I thrust further inside, and the exquisite feel of his tight ass was almost enough to make me come right then. I paused to calm down, then thrust deeper, and bit by bit I worked myself into him until his cheeks were tight against me. "Fuck," I whispered in pure admiration. "I love your ass."

With a sudden wail of ecstasy, Nina climaxed. "Fuck him," she begged. "Fuck his beautiful ass. Fill it with your cum! Oh fuck. Please switch it off!"

I ignored her last request, but was happy to do the rest. I withdrew until only the head of my cock was in her husband's ass, then thrust deep. "Yes!" she hissed, echoing Spyros's moan of pleasure. I withdrew, only to thrust again, and then it really was just fucking, long and hard and deep, with no thought or plan beyond the need to come.

It was all just too good. Too intense. I didn't last nearly as long as I wanted. My fourth climax of the day ripped through me as my cock writhed with orgasmic contractions inside Spyros's beautiful ass. "Yes!" Nina screamed, and climaxed again.

I pulled my slowly wilting cock out of Spyros, smiling at the way my cum spurted out of his gaping ass, then I turned to Nina, turned her round, and pulled the vibrating plug from her ass. "Thank you," she said, still gasping for breath.

I stroked my cock and it hardened quickly. Without warning, I pulled Nina onto me, penetrating her ass with relative ease. "No," she said, too late. "Fuck, that's big." Spyros was in front of her suddenly, pushing his cock into her mouth. She accepted it willingly, even as she adjusted her position and forced my cock deeper into her ass.

I climaxed immediately, triggering yet another for Nina, and the sight of the two of us coming simultaneously pushed Spyros to his climax too. Nina was too overwhelmed with sensation to even try to swallow, and her husband's creamy cum ran from her lips and covered her chin while I filled her ass with my own.

Pulling out carefully, I popped the metal butt plug into her ass before my cum could escape. "Hey!" she said, but made no attempt to remove it. Instead she stretched out on the floor with a smile of contentment on her cum-splashed face. "What are we going to do after lunch?" she asked.

I was loving all this sex, but I was desperate to get away from the almost constant demand for it. It was difficult to talk normally with friends over lunch because the only thing they were really interested in was who should fuck who and how. "Let's go to the beach," I said as we were tidying up after.

"Yes, okay, but I'd prefer somewhere I can show off my ass," Nina said. "Let's dress slutty and go into town." By town she meant Corinth, not the village down the road. By ass she meant the crystal-ended butt plug and the wetness leaking slowly from around it. She lifted her skirt and bent over, presenting us with a perfect view.

Spyros unzipped his trousers and let them fall. He was hard again. Grabbing his wife by the hips, he drove his length into her pussy and was quickly hammering away at her with feverish hunger.

This behaviour was so unlike either of them. I realised suddenly that it was me -something about me was driving them sexually wild. The same something that had seduced Petra and excited the waiter and that had nearly got me raped by two biker boys.

I slipped out of the house while Nina and Spyros were occupied with each other, and went for a walk in the hills. Once again I was wearing the yellow dress with nothing underneath, but this time I wore the boots. Whether hard and erect or soft and dangling, the dress would offer little concealment, but I was planning to stay away from people.

I retraced the path to the temple, but there was no sign of the passageway, only a large wall of recently disturbed earth and a trickling, dirty stream in what had once been a river bed. I climbed up and over to where I had fallen through the ground, but here too the land was reshaped, a sharp gully where once a subterranean river had flowed.

If there were still an entrance to the temple, it was well hidden.

I sat on the hillside, facing the distant sea, idly stroking my cock and teasing my nipples. Just as I felt my climax was close, a movement distracted me. Something white on the slope beneath me. Climbing higher. It was a person, but white like a Morlock or a vampire or other strange creature. A chill ran down my spine and I stood, intending to run, but then I recognised the figure as the statue of Hermaphroditus.

A living marble statue. The goddess had found her cock, I noticed. Its erect length thrust out from her crotch, just as mine now did. I examined her closely as she drew nearer, and decided the one significant difference was her balls. I had none. My ejaculate was pure girl-cum.

The goddess embraced me, her flesh warm but hard as marble, her cock literally rock hard where it pressed into my belly, while my cock slipped across her smooth skin. I felt completely helpless with her hands grabbing my ass, her tongue penetrating my mouth as her hard, smooth lips found mine.

I was also incredibly turned on. Unable to move very much, at least my hands were free to caress her breasts and pinch her nipples, though there was no way to tell if she enjoyed or even felt this. I also managed to take my dress off, so that I was naked apart from the boots.

She lifted me up until her cock was positioned between my labia, then lowered me slowly onto it. It was longer, thicker and harder than Nina's black dildo, and I had no choice but to accept its inexorable penetration. "Fuck!" I hissed, repeatedly, as gravity and marble hands conspired to fill and stretch my vagina beyond anything I had ever experienced.

I cried out as she bumped against my cervix, but this was as deep as she went. I wrapped my arms about her neck and my legs about her waist, as she lifted me again, the huge, smooth cock brushing past my clit, while my own cock, weeping precum, slid against her wet belly. Then down again, then up, like some impossibly fantastic adult fairground ride, or being fucked by a machine with no emergency off switch.

After the first painful few, I lost myself in the pleasure of it. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the combined stimulation of vagina, clit and cock, as her tempo slowly increased. I climaxed with an intensity that forced a scream from my mouth, but was given no chance to recover. Her steady fucking continued without pause, and no sooner had my orgasm begun to fade than another swept through me.

Again and again my girl-cum jetted up against and between our breasts. Again and again my muscles clamped tight about that marble shaft, but it drove through the resistance of my flesh, faster and faster until I lost all sense of who or what I was.

Until with one last mighty thrust, the goddess's cock embedded itself in me, and I was held still as the marble cock pulsed wildly inside me, filling me with jet after jet of divine cum. I screamed again as yet another orgasm tore through me.

I was barely conscious as she withdrew from me and lay me on the ground. Speaking in my mind, she said, "You have to learn how to control it, or it will drive you and everyone around you mad." And then she was gone.

I lay there, dizzy, euphoric, laughing hysterically because I was covered in girl-cum from the waist up, and covered in the goddess's thick, creamy cum from waist down. I was a mess. A fantastic beautiful mess. Every muscle in my body ached, but I felt alive like never before.

I had been fucked most wonderfully by a goddess, and her cum was still trickling from my pussy as if I were a natural spring. I laughed at the thought of her cum dripping from me for the rest of my life. Thankfully that hasn't been the case.

One thing I was suddenly sure of, however. I was pregnant.