All Comments on 'Hero Looking For Redemption'

by LostHero

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Absolutely marvelous story!

Very interesting take on brother and sister love! About two dozen little grammar problems, But I read past them to get to the next chapter.

Nice job!

Schuppinzigh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well Done

I enjoyed the story but it was a little hard to get past the grammer, spelling and punctuation problems - our father had been investing??? a home invasion. Spell check only goes so far. I'd recommend finding someone who would be willing to act as an editor, do that and you'll go far here.

ChasBChasBalmost 11 years ago
Angst!

Lots of psychological stuff here, and I can't help wondering how it would all work out in reality. The best thing, is that the sibs finally realized their love was more than what is normally accepted for a sister and brother, and that they accepted it themselves! Wonder how long before the girlfriends will want to get in on what's good for goose one and her gander. Jealousy....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
delete and rewrite

this needs a total rewrite using a good editor or a good ghost writer. i suggest you go back to school and pay attention this time. always proofread more than once and run it past a good editor before posting or keep it to your self.

tristansparrowtristansparrowalmost 11 years ago
Well done

Nice job, kid.

Some of this was very moving. Lovely. Tears in my eyes. Top marks.

But I'm sure you mean Kitten is his heroine (Ben, being a man, is her hero). Some grammatical and spelling errors, but I got past them, realising that the pit and marrow of your story's attributes revealed a plausible, moving love story. The stuff about the pill and coming inside his sister was distasteful. She should have stroked him to climax, as she mentions at one point. But--oh, well.

A menage-a-quatre could be the basis for your sequel. But whatever you do, don't involve any other men. Nothing sinks a story faster than that. Love must absolutely be the basis for any good story about incest. Just let Ben have 'em all. Cari may be a bit cold. Could see him marrying Jan and having Kitten cohabit with them. They could all three sleep in one enormous king-sized bed. That would be FUN.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very sensitive and loving

I find this story moving and believable. The typos didn't really bother me; I'm used to filling in the blanks and guessing at the rest. It's a great story of mutual redemption. Their first intercourse was interesting; I couldn't figure out for a long time whether it was real or a dream. Neither could he. And I think that's why he came inside his sister; I don't know about other people, but I've never ever put on a condom in a dream. Or otherwise worried about contraception (in a dream). As for their relationship, I think he was enough older than Kate that he could keep things on an even keel (ensure that the relationship was stable).

I have to say, though, that having followed the "Incest/Taboo" list for a year or more, I'm getting a little tired of kids whose parents both happen to die in accidents just when the kids are maxing out on hormones. Just too many coincidences for good fiction. Having said that, I did have a good friend growing up who had a similar situation: their father left them, then their mother died in a car accident with her boyfriend, then he and his sister were adopted by an uncle and aunt. (But no incest.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More

I enjoyed the story and hope that you will continue it for at least one more chapter. Would like to know what happens with Kate and her friends as well as her brother. What about Cari?

MaximguyMaximguyalmost 11 years ago
What others have said...

Good story, I like the characters, grammar and spelling distracted a bit. Not enough to quit reading , but noticeable. Also, I don't get at all the friends part at the end. The story was romantic and enjoyable, then suddenly the friends show up and it kinda goes off the rails a bit. I'm hoping a second chapter clears this up. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What are you here for?

I'm baffled that so many user comments on this site are about syntax, spelling, and grammar. Is everyone a wannabe English teacher? If you want to moan and groan over spelling errors, go read the comments on YouTube. If you want to moan and get off, come here.

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50almost 11 years ago
Lovely story

Yes I hope for more,but that is your choice. The characters were good and the situation, while crazy, was not out of this world crazy. Please tell us more.

beachbum1958beachbum1958almost 11 years ago
Screw the English Teachers!

This was a good story, well told, with room left for more, if that's what you want to do. I enjoyed it tremendously and I'm looking forward to some more of the same. Definitely a keeper, and 5 stars as well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This story...

...SUCKED!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
read your bio

you say you love to read and write GOOD stories, strange for you to say that because this was far from GOOD. you need to delete and rewrite it using a good editor and keep it believable and realistic and remember incest has to be kept secret no one is to know about it otherwise all hell breaks out. IF you want to improve listen to the complaints not the raves. the idiots that rave are not helping you to improve only helping you stay the same which is subpar at this time.

trite_readertrite_readerabout 10 years ago
re: "read your bio"

My god, you're pathetic...

Author, please disregard this moron's comments. Your story was excellent value for the price in cash we all paid for it!

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
get smart

ignore the kiss ass reviews and listen to the complaints they are at least HONEST. this was not a rave story it was just passable but needs lots of work.

auhunter04auhunter04over 6 years ago
it's amazing

We humans with our self inflicted grief do more damage to ourselves than the most wicked critic or enemy can do. The worst an enemy is kill you, a critic can demean you, but none of that even comes close to the pain and self hate we inflict on ourselves. Unless something brings it to our attention, It takes a significant emotional event to help us see our selves in a better light. You have demonstrated this in a very real way in this story. WELL DONE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I've enjoyed your story and come back to re-read it over the years.

Zfanboy1Zfanboy1over 1 year ago

Such a beautiful and loving story keep up the great work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous