Heroin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're probably thinking what does this guy want from me huh"? "I can't say that it hasn't crossed my mind" she said. "I mean look at me... I'm a mess, and I'm an addict. I mean, you saw how fucked up I was at the shack right?" Overcome by not only the emotions of the last 24-hrs, but by the last several years of her life Brie began to cry. Jaxson grabbed her in a tight embrace and just held her as she sobbed uncontrollably on the park bench.

"I understand" he whispered softly in her ear.

Momentarily pushing away from his embrace Brie screamed "How can you understand? You don't know who the fuck I am. You have no idea about my life"

"Your right I don't know anything about you, and I don't know why I seem to care, but for some reason I do. If you allow me, I want to understand." Brie briefly searched his eyes and found something that she had scene at the cafe, but this time she couldn't believe what she was seeing. Care... "He actually cares" It was her turn to pull him into a tight embrace. Still overcome with emotions and probably still a little high from the heroin she broke the hug and went in for a kiss.

The kiss was long, deep and sensual, but abruptly ended when Jaxson pulled away. "Wow" he exclaimed.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry I shouldn't have done that. I should go." Brie said nervously.

"No don't, I wasn't expecting that... believe me I wanted it... I didn't mean to come off as I didn't." Jaxson sighed deeply. Look, my apartment is close by. Would you like to maybe come in for a minute and get cleaned up?" Realizing that they must look a site right now with her bloody and torn clothing Brie took him up on his offer. "Sure, that would be great".

After a very brief walk across the grassy field the two made it into the foyer of the slightly upscale apartment building. "Good day Mr. Perry" the doorman greeted. Jaxson nodded in return. The doorman escorted the couple to the elevator and pressed the return button. Jaxson handed the man a couple of dollars and then proceeded to board the elevator with Brie in tow.

"What floor do you desire today Mr. Perry"Brie said mockingly in a perfect English accent. Glad to see her in a playful mood Jaxson responded in an equally impressive English accent "The 20th floor is my destination today my-lady. They both broke out in a much needed laugh as the elevator was coming to its final stop on the 20th floor. Jaxson opened the door to apartment #B-20. Brie noted the apartment number and floor to memory just in case. Now it was Brie's turn to utter the word "wow".

"This apartment is huge. Do you have it all to yourself?" The apartment was not only humongous it was furnished with very expensive furniture and all the latest tech gadgets.

"Mostly." Jaxson replied, sometimes my cousin will stop by to crash, but it's all mine" I could get use to a place like this Brianna thought to herself as she walked around the apartment.

"Hey" Jaxson yelled from the other side of the apartment. Brianna quickly made her way to the sound of his voice. "Showers in here. You are welcome to use one of the robes hanging on the door and you should find everything that you need in the linen cabinet... I'm going to find you something to wear. My room is attached to the bathroom so yell if you need me.

"Thank you" whispered Brianna as she walked into the bathroom and locked the door. The first thing that jumped out at her was how clean the bathroom was. "Wow" she exclaimed. "He must be some kind of neat freak." It looked like someone took the time to meticulously place everything in order. Nothing appeared out of place. Brianna felt like she was the only thing in the bathroom that didn't belong.

Brianna removed her dirty, torn clothing and threw them into a heap on the floor. "So much for the orderly bathroom" she thought. She grabbed a razor and shaving cream from his medicine cabinet and then trotted over to the shower. Within seconds the bathroom was steamy from hot water that spewed from the shower head. "God this feels good" she said as the hot water cascaded over her body, washing the blood , sweat and grime away. She grabbed a bottle of shampoo and lathered it into her hair. She decided to let it sit for a while because is smelled really good and she didn't know when the next time she would have an opportunity to do it again. With her hair soaking in the shampoo she grabbed the can of shaving cream and began to spread it onto her her legs and under her arms. She shaved all of the hair off of her legs and underarms "Soft" she thought as she ran her hands up and down her legs. "OMG" she said as she turned her attention between her legs. She dispensed more shaving cream into her hand and began to lather it into the coarse hairs on her pubic mound. She let her hand linger lower on her sweet spot as she thought about her morning with Jaxson. Smiling as she thought about him she expertly shaved the overgrowth off with the exception of a thin landing strip. "Maybe he will like this" She thought. She grabbed the soap and soundly scrubbed the rest of her body making sure that she was as fresh as possible just in-case she decided to get more friendly with Jaxson.

She looked at the robe hanging on the door, but decided not to wear it. She stood in front of the mirror and examined her body. She brought her hands up to her breast and touched the deep scratches that had started to scab over. She noticed that her fingernails lined up perfectly with the marks. She touched a soar spot near her hairline and winced in pain "That's going to be a nice bruise" she thought. "what the hell happened last night? She shook her head and refocused on her task at hand. Brianna looked in the medicine cabinet for a comb and maybe some deodorant. Noticing nothing of any use to her she closed the cabinet and opened the linen closet. She was surprised when she found a plastic bin stocked with several types of combs, womens deodorant, extra toothbrushes, assorted body sprays and even a pouch of makeup "Why does he have this?" she grabbed the bin and put it on the counter. What really surprised her was the pair of leather handcuffs and rope that lay on the floor of the closet. "Not my business" she said and closed the cabinet.

Brianna couldn't remember the last time that she felt so good. She had used the body spray and had even applied a little makeup to cover up her blemishes. Looking in the mirror she admired how the red lipstick accentuated her already juicy lips. She noticed that her hair was uneven and full f split ends so she decided to pull it up into a tight bun. "I wish I had money for a hairdresser" she sighed. She looked at the finished product in the mirror and smiled "Sexy... if I do say so myself" She was startled to see the door on the other side of the bathroom suddenly open.

"Hey I brought you some clothe... Oh shit, I'm sorry I didn't know that you were out of the shower" Said Jaxson as he half heatedly attempted to divert his eyes to the floor.

No longer being able to keep his gaze off of her, Jaxson took his time to admire her from head to toe. "Absolutely Amazing" He said. The sexual tension between the two came to life at that moment. Jaxson wanted nothing more than to ravage the beauty that stood before him in his bathroom. Brianna's returned the intensity with a gaze that screamed come fuck me. Jaxson dropped the clothing that he had brought to the floor and began to slowly walk to her. Brianna's breathing became labored as Jaxson continued to close the distance. Every step that he took she could feel the wetness between her legs grow in anticipation of his touch. When he finally took the last steps and wrapped his arms around her and she felt warmth of his breath on her neck and his hardness on her ass she had no choice but to close her eyes and begin grinding against him. Jaxson took this invitation to start passionately kissing her neck and rubbing her full breasts and rock hard nipples.

Brianna broke the embrace by turning around scooting her butt on the bathroom counter and locked her long legs around his back and pulled him in for a hot kiss. The feel of her embrace and the kiss was too much for Jaxson to handle and he cummed in his pants, soaking the front of them.

Feeling the extra wetness Brianna looked down at Jaxson's crotch "Did I do that" Briana said with a devilish smile. "I can fix it" with that she slid off of the counter and pushed Jaxson to the wall. She dropped down to her knees and pulled his pants down. Brianna grabbed his now deflated dick and took his entire length into her mouth. She began licking and sucking Jaxson's dick to bring it back to life. "MMMMPFHH...I love your fat dick she said between licks and trying to take him down her throat. Brianna was happy that she was able to take his now semi-inflated cock fully down her throat. Jaxson didn't fit the stereotype of having a monster cock, instead he had a nice fat 7 ½ inch pussy pleaser and Brianna loved it.

"MmMpff... MmMpff... MmMpff Sluuurp" Briana had picked up her pace on Jaxson's dick until it returned to its previous rigid state. Feeling that Jaxson might loose his load again she stood up and grabbed him by the dick and gave it a little squeeze " Not yet lover... I want you to take me" With that she began to move towards Jaxson's bedroom with one of the sluttiest walks that he has ever scene. She was twisting her hips into the slut walk and it made her ass look even more amazing if that's possible. Jaxson was so turned on at this point that he felt like his dick might burst through his skin. He followed Brianna into the bedroom.

Brianna crawled onto his bed and postured up so that her back was leaning against the head board. She then slowly bent her knees and opened her legs. She sucked on her pointer finger and then began tracing it down her breasts, over her nipple down her flat stomach and into her hot dripping pussy. She brought the wetness on her finger back up to her mouth and licked off every drop. She then looked directly into Jaxson's eyes and with the same finger motioned him to come to her.

Jaxson removed his remaining articles of clothing and crawled onto the bed. "Fuck me Jaxson... Fuck me now" Brianna demanded in a sultry voice. Although he was rock hard and ready to pop, Jaxson had other plans for her. He laid on top of her and she immediately started kissing him and humping her hips up trying to get his dick inside of her. Jaxson pulled away from the kiss, pulled her down so that she lay flat on the bed and began sliding his head down towards her pussy which was hot as a boiling cauldron. Realizing what he had in store for her and even-though she wanted it, she needed his fat dick even more. With a strength that surprised her and definitely surprised him she flipped him over on the bed pinned him down and went to work on fitting his dick inside of her. "AAAAAHHHH FUUUCK " he shouted as she already had half of his dick inside of her dripping wet pussy.

Brianna began to feel a little pain as she inched more of his dick inside of her until it had finally bottomed out against her cervix. "OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW...MMMMMMMMMMM" a loud moan escaped her. With her pussy now overflowing she began to slide his dick in and out. "Aaaaaaah..Uuuuuuh...O God ...Yeeeeeess...Fuck Me Jaxson OOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUU"

Jaxson wrapped his arms around her back and brought her in for a tight embrace as he began to piston his dick in and out of her with reckless abandonment. "Oooooowwwwww" Brianna screamed in pleasure and pain. Everytime that Jaxson bottomed out she could feel his dick trying to work its way inside of her cervix and she loved it.

"Jaxson...Jaxson...Jaxson... I,,, I... I'm Coooooommmmmiiiiinnnng" With that last word Jaxson deposited a huge load into her pussy. The feeling of his ejaculation caused Briannas entire body to began shaking as the her own orgasm overtook her.

The two lovers lay exhausted on the bed unable to move. Jaxson dick was still lodged inside of Brianna's pussy preventing his cum from escaping. They both began to drift off into a deep peaceful sleep.

Before slumber fully overtook her, Brianna wondered what tomorrow would bring.

12