All Comments on 'Hero's Life Ch. 08'

by PacoFear

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Going deeper underground

I cant remenber who sang that, but your story which was light and fun to begin with is starting to have real depth. I originally thought the story would be about over by now, instead it feels like you are just getting started. Nicely written. -- UK CYNIC.

PacoFearPacoFearover 15 years agoAuthor
Thanks UK CYNIC!

I've been getting good private feedback (yay!) but you're nearly the only soul commenting publicly so I'll throw this out for you by way of thanks: for the chapters focusing on Samantha (like this one) I'm shooting for a darker, more sensual, more troubled tone. In my head, Heather is the brighter flipside. There will be more light and fun stuff as I go back and forth between them. It keeps me interested. Hopefully you guys too. More surprises in store. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
First re-read

I just came back to re-read this awesome chapter of an awesome story. This incest fantasy of a guy that has no sister IRL - it's pretty good thinking to fulfill that. And Samantha is a VERY sexy character. But so is Heather - good thing we don't have to choose. I'd like to keep posted on your new stories, please, as I've read all available here and liked all of it! My e-mail: antonhansen (at) hotmail-dot-com

darcysweetdarcysweetabout 14 years ago
Discovery

Oh, it so works - that moment with the garage door opener is inspired. This is my fave Sam and Hero moment.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago
Wonderful

Great job, this series has it's characters growing and evolving a bit at a time. For me Sam is the Ultimate beauty with a tightly packed, flexible body with breasts not overly large and an attitude that fits into her unique personality. Are you ever going to touch Sams ballerina past? To many stories are just about a big titted blond. no offense peaches your hot 2.

wordsinthedustwordsinthedustover 11 years ago
Up around mid-calf...

I started reading thru a couple of days ago and my first and second impression was that I was reading a series of short stories that were enticing and had characters of great potential interest, but maybe not so much depth... That's when the toes were wet, and we just walked the rest of the way into the pool. Without reading more about her just yet, 'complicated' is indeed a good word to describe Sam, as it takes a woman whose either very secure or a very good actress to go where she's gone in the last couple of rounds - and I suspect a pretty good mix of both. Lovin' it and look in' forward to more...

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 4 years ago
I'm not sure...

if this is deviously wonderful, or wonderfully devious. Probably both.

I'm re-reading your stories. This series is a particular favorite. I agree with you about Sam's Short Dark Tale... much Sithy, and much more sexy.

Thanks for sharing your devious mind and wonderful story-telling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous