All Comments on 'Hers'

by candasing

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great start

Lovely introduction. Hope to read more about this couple! Write more please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just another abusive woman

Demonstrating her total lack of love or respect for her husband by demeaning, degrading and humiliating him. That makes for a horrible relationship. What does he get out of the deal? Has he no sense of pride or self respect? Terrible story, not worth the time spent to read it. Bad even for fiction. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Really different

Anon - I wonder if you even read it.

I'm usually the first to be critical of unrealistic femdom fantasy being all about unsexy cruelty without feeling. But this story was so different - you can feel the love and respect between these two. Far from there being any abuse and cruelty, I can only see love, deep friendship and a sense of fun between them.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsalmost 9 years ago
Beautiful!

Great start!

candasingcandasingalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for the positive feedback ... we might even continue the story now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved their interaction

The conversation amidst the happenings was interesting a comfortable in a sexy way. I'm not big on sharing and others, so that was meh for me. Would love more of just them.

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edalmost 9 years ago
prolog?

While I admire the style and the tease I am disappointed by the abrupt end of this beginning. What actually happened at the pub? It's clear he is kept naked at home and is comfortable being on display for her friend. It's also clear that he is willing to be used for their amusement but this story has no middle and no end. It suffers from a bad case of premature submission. I should know; I've succumbed myself. May I humbly suggest that future chapters be developed further before submission.

candasingcandasingalmost 9 years agoAuthor
More of an excerpt than a prologue

Thanks once again for the feedback - we really appreciate it.

Think of it as more of a drop-in or an excerpt than a prologue. This was meant to be a random encounter with our protagonist couple. Sort of an introduction and sort of a snap shot. When we meet them again it may be before or after this moment in time but it will be a short, sharp vignette. You'll get to know them (us) gradually by interacting with them in a number of scenes.

Thanks again. It's awesome.

RegretsRegretsabout 5 years ago
A snapshot

Trying to imagine what goes on behind closed doors can do your head in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous