All Comments on 'Hers For Life Ch. 01'

by onyourknees

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent

Slow slow consistent build up of details to establish dominance and submissiveness. Both seem perfectly fitted as raw material for this very outside the norm way. The pace is agonizingly seductive and entirely believable, and seems entirely natural and stronger in the girl. Let it happen! More chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Well written. You show in stunning detail the slow development of this relationship. However, I dislike that once again 'submission' seems to be equated with destroying that person you supposedly love so much, and domination is simply selfish petty manipulation. It's standing on the trestle listening to the train whistle drawing closer and being unable to move.

I do hope hope those who enjoy it all comment for you.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

Only real idiots would claim that a partnership is formed here. An immature college boy and an immature slut are looking for their likes. One thing is for sure, they have nothing in common to base a partnership on. Except, of course, for the author's perverse fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done. F2M slow erotic manipulation is a hot category that very few people do well. Just finishing Pt2 which I like even more than Pt1. Thanks.! MML

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useronyourknees@onyourknees
I don't look at the comments on my stories very often after they have been published for a while. Most of my stories are about role play, I love the power dynamic. I write about both female and male dominant, though I find I write most about female dom/male sub. Take Care.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES