All Comments on 'Hers For Life Ch. 03'

by onyourknees

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
shyintxshyintxabout 11 years ago
the pussy

Hope he is growing a backbone. Would like to see him find a good woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
steam out my ears

SHE'S pissed 'cause he's 'manipulating HER by actually questioning the situation!?! I had to stop there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Now I'm crying

because he ALMOST was out.

Evil. Fucking. Bitch. With NO redeeming value as a human. A human being if she were that unhappy with him would drop him and move on. She is WALLOWING in destroying this man.

How can this level of darkness even be erotic?

This is no more consenting than a physically battered spouse.

o1dirtydogo1dirtydogabout 11 years ago
I am always amazed...

at the comments on stories tagged cuckold. Fascinating.

I still say the main character is into what she is doing to him and just not being honest with himself. It's not about him having a backbone or whatever. He enjoys the control she has over him. The humiliation of beating his ass and cheating on him turns him on. She has him in chastity which keeps him docile and submissive to her. He enjoys it because it makes him feel closer to her. She may go "fuck" some other guy but he will always be the one she comes home to.

For now... .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Slight more believable

The story is more believable than others I've read, at least with the characters. I don't even want to masturbate to this, the lead female is such a fucking cunt.

But still, for people that like cuckold stories, it's probably nice, or at least new, to have a male lead that isn't 100% into it from the start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Get a backbone

Wow....what a manipulative bitch. Hopefully he walks away. Where is the consent. Love beating the shit out of the one you supposedly love because they want to talk. Get out now....run like hell

o1dirtydogo1dirtydogabout 11 years ago
keep checking for ch. 4

Keep up this story, all parts are rated 4+ stars. Enjoying it, I know a lot of people are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Confused

At this point Beth's character just confuses me.

She clearly hates or at least despises and has no love for fiance, and is just claiming to 'love' him to control and abuse him.

Did she plan this all along? Because that's long term plan that took a lot of time for her to get anything out of.

Or did she once love him and then come to hate him? because I can't tell where that turning point was suppose to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I like this very much.......

In real life people are uncertain, feeling their way. Its not always clear what you really want or how you feel. That applies to everything including bdsm. Please keep writing and thanks for an interesting and sexy story.

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieover 9 years ago
OMG

Fuck this series is HOT! I love it. I am hard as a rock reading it. I wish this was my life, but my Mistress Wife loves me too much to treat me this badly. Love it! Can't wait to read the rest.

Subboi23Subboi23over 2 years ago

Incredibly hot. Great set up. Great writing. Beth is the women of my dreams.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

lol. casey is an idiot. A woman can't kick her husband out of the house because he doesn't want to wear his chastity cage anymore! maybe she should move out if she wants to continuously abuse someone.

All your characters are idiots.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useronyourknees@onyourknees
I don't look at the comments on my stories very often after they have been published for a while. Most of my stories are about role play, I love the power dynamic. I write about both female and male dominant, though I find I write most about female dom/male sub. Take Care.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES