Hers For Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said fuck it, and got on the computer and loaded up some porn and jerked off. Two hours later I couldn't sleep and jerked off again, figuring I may not get a chance for a while, plus it was the only chance to escape from my thoughts, wondering what she was doing. She came home at 3 in the morning, while I lay quietly in the dark, unable to sleep or do anything.

She stripped naked and got into bed.

"Hey" I whispered.

"Hey" she said, getting under the covers.

"Where were you?"

"Out."

"Out where?"

"Just out, no more please."

"Come on, tell what what you were doing, don't lie."

"No, I'm going to sleep."

"No, Beth, not till you tell me. You smell different, what were you doing? Were you with a guy?"

"Are you really asking me that?"

I said nothing in her brief pause.

"We can talk about this tomorrow, but you can't jump all over me if I leave the house and don't want to tell you my exact whereabouts."

"Tell me now, Beth," I said, getting out of the bed.

"Fine, but first, take off your clothes and cuff yourself to the bedpost. See what you've done, watch how much worse your way makes it for everyone, anytime you feel shitty tonight remember you could have chosen to just sleep."

When I was naked on the floor, she hit me rapidly all over my ass, not hard really, just enough to kinda sting for maybe 20 seconds then she stopped and said "last time I hit you as hard as I could just once at the end, the plan was next time 5, but you were really annoying and made me cranky, so it will be 10. Count them out."

She hit me real hard, and I forgot to say anything as I just yelled, but she reminded me and I said "one."

"Forget again and it won't count."

She did it 9 more times, after 3 she had to stuff a tshirt into my mouth to muffle my yelling. After, she dropped the whip to look at my ass, stroking it, "wow, you got some good marks on you this time. Probably a few bruises."

She silently uncuffed me and again cuffed me to the headboard, arms above my head. She was already naked and she mounted me, sitting on my waist, I could feel my dick near her pussy.

She leaned forwards, hand on my chest, and started to rock a bit, I felt her warm pussy right along the shaft of my dick. It had been so long, I almost came right then, but knew that was something I shouldn't do. I tried to relax, not tense up.

She keep grinding me, pressing her breasts against me, I tried not to focus on how good it felt.

"You want to be inside me?"

I nodded and groaned as she straightened her back, throwing her hair to the side.

She lifted her body up a little bit, and slide my dick inside her.

"Oh fuck," I moaned, shocked this was happening.

She started to ride me, slowly, really slowly.

So slow, it felt so good, but slow enough that I wouldn't cum, but just a few hard fucks and I knew I couldn't hold out.

"Do you still want to know where I was, I said I would tell you, if you want," her tone turned deadly serious, as she said, inches from my ear, "but you won't like it, if you want to know, ask me now or never. And remember no complaining, controlling."

"I have to know, where were you?"

"OK..., she started to pick up the pace a little, her pussy slowly sliding along my shaft, "I was at a frat party."

She straightened up on me, and looked down at me, in my eyes. "I checked out my phone as I left the house that night, and that weightlifter guy, sent me a text inviting me, so I went. Anyways, he's always touchy with me, but I usually just brush him off, pull away, this time we started talking in the kitchen, and he just put a hand on my shoulder and I didn't pull away, and quickly he moved in a bit closer, and brought that hand down and held my waist, and I let him."

"It went to my butt. He was in so close to me now as we drank from those plastic cups, looking at each other, he's so big." She was grinding her pussy down against me really hard as she said it.

"Then, right around all these people in the party, a big crowded room, he looked me in the eye and didn't flinch as he started to stroke my hair, staring me down, making me blush, making me break eye contact."

"Then, he's got my wrist, taking me to a empty bedroom upstairs, and started to kiss me, really hard, fast, before I knew it, he pushed me to kne knees and I undid his fly, slide his pants down to his ankles and he grabbed my hair, and I put his dick in my mouth."

She was fucking me harder now.

"It was so big, I couldn't get my fingers all the way around it, I wanted to taste it, I had it in my mouth, it was so big, full. It took me a while, stroking, sucking it, as you know I'm not experienced, but I wanted to do it for him. I felt so self conscious, like he suspected I didn't know what to do, he thought I was some naive little girl, like I had to prove myself, or else I'd be outed as a fraud."

She was picking up the pace even more. "No no, baby, stay hard, don't fade." she said to me.

"Eventually he came, he didn't tell me, he just grabbed my hair at the back and held me as he came in my mouth. I didn't know what to do, I was so nervous, so I just swallowed his whole load and looked up at him and smiled, I wanted to please him, I hoped he was pleased, I haven't felt like that before."

"I couldn't believe what had happened, I didn't think I liked sucking dick, if I had time to think about it, I never would have wanted to, but it just happened. And I was so nervous, so shy, but so excited, eager. He was so confident, strong when he talked to me, like he knew it was all going to happen."

"He helped me to my feet and pushed me onto the bed, yanking my little dress up and my panties down and before I knew it his mouth found my wet pussy."

She was pounding me now, hands on my chest, thrusting as she looked me in the eye the whole time. I had no idea what to do, I was speechless, and emotionally wrecked, but also on the edge of orgasm, the only thing keeping me from coming was how devasted this story was making me feel.

"His tongue was so good, working over my clit."

She was fucking me as hard as she could now.

"Sticking it deep into my pussy, oh it felt so good, baby. Like he knew exactly where my pussy likes it."

She was moaning now, I was on the edge, seeing her breasts heave, her pussy sliding over my dick.

"I squirted all over her face, and-"

"Fuck," I moaned as I started to cum.

She straightened up as my dick started to shrivel inside her.

"Wow, you liked that story, baby?" she said, once I stopped pulsing.

"Is it true?" I asked, my soft dick still inside her warm pussy.

"Yes, no exaggeration." She was twitching her pussy muscles against me, squeezing my limp cock, seemingly out of curiosity.

"Why?"

"I don't know, it just happened. You didn't ask me if I came just now."

"Did you cum?"

"No...just you, surprise," she said sarcastically. "but I came so hard that night, don't worry about it." She went to get her toy and sat on my upper chest, facing me as she brought herself off, then she had a shower.

When she came back she uncuffed me and said, "you want to talk about it more, like adults, if you can, try it."

"Is that the first time?"

"Yes, that's the first other guy I've ever fooled around with. The only part I left out was the he wanted to bang me, but I wouldn't let him. I've only ever had sex with you."

"Will you do it again?"

"I don't know, I don't have any plans, but I really liked it."

My eyes got watery.

"Don't you cry, don't make me hit you again so soon."

"Isn't there anything I can do, someway I can give you what you need."

She looked at me sadly and said, "No, this guy, some guys just get me wet, make me scared almost. But maybe it wasn't all bad, sounds like you found the story hot at least, and you got a real nice fuck out of it." She laughed, after she cheated on me, she was laughing at me.

With that I got up and left the apartment.

12