Hers For Life Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really? That sounds so sexy. I think I just keep them because you know, I was always a prude."

"But you're not anymore, you can shave them in you want, but I don't think you should."

"I'm still a prude, just the very sexiest girls, only they can make me bad." Beth said, kissing her.

They stayed like that for a long time, cuddling, kissing talking while they stroked each other's bare bodies, Alie especially liked to run her hands over Beth's stomach, pubes and tits, Alie loved to stroke her breasts and nipples, while Beth liked Alie's neck, and hip and ass.

They just lay there enjoying each other and their bodies for an hour, ignoring me as I waited there at their feet, my dick still hard in its fucking plastic shell.

Then, Alie's hand moved from Beth's pubic hair to her pussy, rubbing over it.

"What are you doing, cutie?" Beth asked in mock shock.

Alie just looked at her and kept stroking softly. Their kissing heated up and Beth's legs parted for easier access. Alie quickly slide a finger into her pussy.

"Oh my god, I can't believe we're doing this again already." Beth said.

"I can't keep my hands off you," Alie replied, sliding down and sucking Beth's nipple into her mouth.

"But I'm all sweaty and messy now," Beth said.

In response, Alie lifted Beth's arm and licked her armpit. "You're perfect everywhere," Alie said.

"Oh god, I think I could make you just like my husband if I wanted to."

"Oh, I'd fucking love to be that lucky." Alie said. "I'd be on call 24/7 to eat your pussy as soon as you said eat me.."

"Then do it now." Beth said.

Alie got down and again started to lick her pussy, quickly sliding two fingers in and fucking her with them. In a few minutes I watched her bring my wife off again and when they lay back down, Beth rolled over and got a dildo from her drawer, the biggest one she owned it was like 10 inches long and double sided.

"Let's both use it." Beth said, Alie was eager and with them facing each other, seated, legs around each other, Beth slide it into Alie's pussy and then they scooted closer, now the other end was just in Beth's pussy, and it got awkward but they slowly pushed closer, until their torsoes were together almost, and with it in them both, their breasts pressed they wrapped their arms around each other and kissed and ground against the dildo, they couldn't get a lot of stroking, just a little bit, but soon their hands found each other's clits and they looked into each others eyes until they couldn't anymore as they rolled back in their heads and they came.

Neither stopped for long and they soon rubbed each other's clits again, desperately fucking the dildo buried in them, trying to get as must stroking as they could, and eventually they came one more time and Beth fell back and slid the dildo out.

"Shit," she said "That was amazing." They both lay on the bed quietly.

After a few minutes Beth said, "I'm going to go shower, wanna come?"

"No don't, you smell like our pussies, like our sex. It's perfect," and she crawled over and cuddled against her and I think they feel asleep.

I waited for a while to be sure, but they weren't moving, a lot of wine and exercise for hours and they were knocked out good.

12