All Comments on 'He's Got them Both Ch. 02'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
manimal51manimal51almost 12 years ago
TOO FUCKING MUCH!!!

I really liked the first story. This second installment I love. When can we expect number 3?

M51

5*****

Chaser56Chaser56almost 12 years ago
i Absolutely Love This Story Line!

My lady and I loved chapter 1 and we both thought the way you took the story in chapter 2 was very interesting in the way you took it. Both of us are really hoping that you add more chapters because this is way too good of a story to let go too soon. My lady loves your writing and I have been loyal follower of your works here for a while now. You're an excellent writer and you know how to keep your readers interested. Keep on writing, mate!

BrettJBrettJalmost 12 years agoAuthor
The author speaking

I'd answer people personally but never sure when / if they get my mailings. As I said, the original was intended as a one-off and once I saw how popular it was I wrote a sequel. When I write MOST of my continuing stories, they're intended as such - I often know how they will end. THIS one ...? No idea. So Manimal, as soon as I can think of one is the best way to answer your question. Chaser - thanks. I will have another new story posting this week (I hope) and am working my way to 400. If ANYONE ever has an idea / suggestion, I did a posting called "An Open Letter to My Readers" some time back - feel free to leave it there or E-Mail me. I answer EVERY letter personally and as soon as I receive it.

Thanks Again ~~ BrettJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ummmm to be honest

Id like more detail in the sex scenes....... I get off by having it seem like its acctually happening to me.

billyjim55billyjim55almost 12 years ago
great story line

Your doing a great job with this story also. I cant wait to see if you add to it , ty for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So fucking hot

Oh boy so fucking sucking hot, my girl and I along with some of her friends acted this out, sucking and fucking for two days. I will take two more to recover and start over. Please write some more with Stella joining in, Barry the sex maniac cunt lapper Lanc's UK

rock6752rock6752almost 12 years ago
You opened the door to part 3

with the phone cal from Collete to her roommate. I think that both should come for a visit, otherwise 4 on 1 could kill him, but what a way to go. 4 on 2 could last longer.

Brett, you are one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just plain dumb

adding the cousin killed the story. why would he want anything to do with her if she was a stuckup bitch keep it out of the twilight zone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I sure hope you have more to add to this story. I love reading all your stories keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hot story

I liked the story and stella joining them sounds great. But if stellas brother is included i feel the connection between barry and stella will be lost. Adding another guy would make it a gangbang and the special connection would be lost.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I love it! "We have him well trained." Lol ;)

""

Looking over at the girls, he saw the three of them had already fallen asleep. He laughed -- and women bitched when men did that!

""

Now THATS funny! I never understood talk about guys falling asleep, lol, Im never sleepy after sex!

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 8 years ago
Keep going please

we have to learn how this progresses, especially when Stella joins them and then there is the future to consider where colette might even move in.

MORE please

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

So fucking hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Insanely Hot

So absolutely red hot, all the females off their heads with fuck lust, all wanting to be fucked and sucked to insane levels of sexual pleasure until they pass out. Then as soon as they recover do it all over again and again until they pass out and fall asleep. Two days resting then start all over again. These red hot cunts are so full of fuck lust that they want sex sex and more sex morning noon and night. Love it, I adore cunt sucking and fucking, never get enough, the more I get the more I want, like the women in your story permanently steamed mindless with fucking cunt and and cock lust.

More and more and soon please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So fucking debauched and depraved, fabulous, Barry is one lucky fucker with so much hot sex crazed cunt available. Permanently drunk on cunt juice the lucky fucker, more and more of this Brett. I want to wallow in cunts too, omg I want to be totally fucked up for ever. More and more you cunt crazed fucker Brett. Cunt crazed fucker Lanc’s UK.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

The more the merrier!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU HAD ONE OR TWO MORE CHAPTERS. THIS STORY IS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST SHORT STORY I HAVE READ YET!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous