He's Got them Both Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,748 Followers

Colette nodded and watched as Candy let Barry fuck her from behind. The slim blonde watched in astonishment as she saw that she and Michelle had both met their match. No matter how accomplished they became, they would never be able to live up to Candy's sexual expertise. She moved her body back against the invading young man and kept him on his toes. Still, he did not cum. He looked back and saw his gorgeous, butterscotch-skinned girlfriend and Colette fall into a torrid embrace. If he told any of his high school friends about this night, they'd tell him that he was full of shit.

"Oh God, oh fuck, what a wonderful group of fuckers you all are, I'm going to hate to go back home," Colette panted in between licks of Michelle's juicy pussy. "I never would have imagined I could have a vacation that would be this much fun."

"No one's rushing you out of here, stay as long as you like," Barry suggested as Candy fell away from him, gasping for air. Colette's aqua eyes were wide as she saw his turgid cock was still ready to go. Two women he had fucked to orgasm and despite that, he himself had not yet cum.

Michelle scooted away from Colette and pushed her boyfriend down on his back. Their connection was the most special and it was the deepest, the most intimate. They could do anything together because Michelle trusted Barry explicitly. He fucked her for a solid 15 minutes until her wails filled the house.

"Okay, this simply isn't fair," Colette pouted. "Girls, let's show this bastard that we have what it takes to make him pop his nuts!" All three women descended on him and fellated him, played with his body and fondled his balls. Barry had endurance but he wasn't superhuman. When he finally came, the trio licked and sucked it dry. He looked at the clock and it was after 4 AM. Looking over at the girls, he saw the three of them had already fallen asleep. He laughed -- and women bitched whenmen did that!

Colette, Michelle and Candy awoke the following morning to the smell of fresh blueberry pancakes and sausage. All three of them came down to breakfast in shorty robes and dug in. Colette got on the phone and called her roommates. "Yeah Stella, you heard me right," She said in a sensual, dulcet tone to her girlfriend. "I'm having the best time, mmm, yes baby, I do miss you though." A thought occurred to her. "Stella, lover," She purred to her girlfriend "Neither one of us have any modeling assignments for the next month or so. Couldn't you use a little vacation too? I promise you darling, you'll absolutely love my cousin." Colette winked at Barry.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,748 Followers
12