He's Just a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie lifted her hips to let him pull off her panties. She pulled at his boxers then he swept them down, too. His burning boner was remarkable against her bare skin as they lay sideways at each other kissing. Tops on, both of them pants off, his hand holding her bare ass gently pushing their pelvis together - it was magical. Julie was in sensory overload. It was nothing to seamlessly roll on top of him, kissing his mouth. She reached between them and took his cock in hand. Holding it up, Julie found her right spot and pushed down. Sopping wet, she glided full length onto him, no thought of foreplay.

"Aah," Julie exhaled. "Aah. Hold there."

For the longest time they didn't move, absorbing the impact and feeling of new cock in new cunt. Julie kissed Rocket's lips. His hand gently squeezed her ass as they rocked her back and forth, cunt pulling slowly up and down cock. Rocket felt the wetness pouring onto his shaft.

Slowly their pace built, slopping erotically. Julie's kissing was intense, her tongue fighting wickedly with his. She broke to let him pull her top off and toss aside her bra. She sat upright and let him see her tits. He whistled, quietly impressed. He struggled his own top off, tossing it to the floor. Leaning down, Julie rubbed her breasts across his bare chest. Rocket sighed his approval.

They kissed and they fucked, rolling around that small bed as best they could for the best part of an hour. Their bodies meshed and mated well together. He held her tightly and lovingly from behind when he finally came in her. Julie wanted to say get out, don't get me pregnant - but she didn't. She wanted to feel what it was like to be cum in.

Remarkable.

Julie fell back asleep for a time before Rocket shuffled her to her back.

"Hey, hey, wake up."

Julie opened her eyes and took his kiss.

"Hey I've got some friends that want to come up."

Julie was tired and still feeling the effects of the alcohol.

"Sorry. What's that?"

"Do you mind if a couple of friends come up?"

Julie blinked, trying to focus.

"But...why? What do you mean?"

"I have a couple of friends here with me. They want to know if they can come up."

"But...why?"

Rocket nodded toward her body.

"They'd like a turn if they could," he said. "Do you mind?"

"Mind?"

"Giving them a bit?"

"Having sex?" Julie said in a weak voice.

"They don't really know anyone here. Do you mind letting them have a turn?"

"You want your friends to fuck me?"

"Yeah."

Julie shrugged. What difference did it make now?

Rocket got on the phone.

"Yeah, no worries. She says you can fuck her. Come up."

********

Julie went to lunch with her close, tell-everything friend Helen, spilling the beans on that night the previous week.

"Two of them came in?" Helen repeated, jaw dropping.

Julie nodded.

"Holy shit! What the hell did you do?" she gasped.

Julie shrugged. "Had sex."

"No. Fucking. Way."

"I did."

"No. Fucking. Way. No. Fucking. Way."

Julie grinned.

Helen went hyper. "All I thought was you snogged Nat. Everybody does. You fucked two guys??"

Julie shook her head. "Three actually, remember. That guy first, then his friends."

"No. Fucking. Way!"

"I know. Even I can't believe it."

"How...do you...even start having sex with three guys?"

"I didn't. They did."

"Excuse me while I faint," Helen gasped, deep breathing. "Tell me. Every. Little. Detail."

********

They came in. Big, you know, a bit rough, not very good looking. Tattoos everywhere. But they talked nice. Turned the light on. They were nervous, teasing each other but that Rocket guy told them to stop mucking around and get undressed. When they took off their pants it was real then, I really needed to do it. That Rocket was kissing my lips - to get me in the mood I guess. Then they, those two started touching, kissing. Yes, three together. Then it just went. The big one went first but they kept saying 'enough' and swapping one from my mouth while one did it down there. It wasn't like when I did it with just Rocket alone. That was really good, really nice. These guys together just wanted a toy, you know. Throw me around however they want. Rocket? He fucked me a few times more but mostly sat on the table, watched them... us. He stopped them a couple of times, they were trying to see how many fingers I could take in me. It hurt, you know. Rocket told them to be gentle at least. But I gotta say those guys were fit, the sex went forever. It was pretty late when they finished. They wanted to go home pretty much after they had their cum. Rocket put me in his t-shirt and we found my jeans over the back of a sofa downstairs which was lucky. No one left awake. He drove me home. No way could he come in so he fucked me again in his car before he let me go. You could hear the birds it was so late. Early. I was too tired by then, too dry, it wasn't good, not like before. Then I went inside to bed.

********

"You can't tell anyone."

"Of course," Helen promised. "Wow. I never figured you for a slut!"

"Hey! Be nice. It wasn't my fault. I didn't ask for any of it. I didn't start any of it. It just happened. It wasn't my fault."

"So you gonna see that guy again?"

"Rocket? No! Of course not! I don't even know his real name."

"You could find it if you wanted. Just ask Nat!""

"No, no, no. It was just a one night stand. It's out of my system now. I don't want to lose Cyril."

"He better never find out then."

"Exactly."

"He knows you kissed Nat though, doesn't he?" Helen frowned.

"Yeah...," Julie sighed.

"And he's not dumping you?"

"No," Julie said dejectedly. "I have punishment instead."

"What punishment?"

"Tomorrow I have to go to Fisherman's Beach."

Helen burst out laughing.

"How is that punishment?"

"Hey, you know I hate getting naked in public. It's embarrassing. What if I run into a teacher or some family friend? Or some guy from back in school? It's creepy."

"You'll survive," Helen teased her.

"Hmpf."

What she didn't say was her fuck with Cyril the night before was also currently gathering thousands of views on the internet. She only hoped she would survive these three months.

********

Julie got used to shaving; she actually liked the clean feel. Now we wax her, and she's contemplating permanent laser removal. She got used to the nude beach, too, which is nice. Most girls there are fully shaved, too, so she didn't feel as embarrassed as she thought. Most guys stare politely, and we never did run into anyone she know. Anyone we spoke with were friends we made there. Some of them were young and good looking, too. It's made her more comfortable with nudity in general, leading to a much more interesting wardrobe selection than she had before.

"A thousand guys have already seen my tits thanks to you, what difference is a few more," she said as I held up a mesh shirt for her to wear out to dinner.

"Now...be graceful, remember?"

"Yes, yes."

But I pulled the videos pretty quick. I was worried that showing all of her face as she took a fucking was a bit risky. Sure enough, not long after the second set went up I overheard these tatt-laden creepy guys on campus boasting about how good Julie looks with cock in her, how she screams out when she's being fucked.

I never told her that. She would be upset to know people that recognize her saw the movies. Especially given how rough-looking those two were. Hopefully she never finds out.

12