All Comments on 'He's Mine Ch. 01'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
Sweet, Slow and Low Seduction

Xarth is truely a master of writing these girl-woman characters with their heart on their sleeves. Sometimes I wish they had a more overtly, bitchy edge but that's rare. What is undeniably awesome is how steadily things build up with innocent little gestures interspersed with the words , all the while accruing more and more carnality as the temperature rises.

Do I internally argue with some of his choices? Well of course ! But once in actual process of reading, the reader is in Xarth's world and one knows that in the end only prudes, sadists and misogynists will be disappointed in the end. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

A nice beginning to a HOT story !! Now they both must start a routine to share their emotions sexually. She blows him and he eats her pussy and humps her to cum on her back or stomach. His rubbing his hard cock on the outside of her panties to cumming was very hot. Please keep it going and let them have more fun as he teaches her about good sex and taking precautions. Thank you !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another fabulous story

This is so hot. I love reading brother/sister stories and Xarth is incredible. I can just picture the characters because the writing is so amazing.

Mark737Mark737over 9 years ago
You did it again!

As soon as I see you listed as the author. I know it is going to be a good read. You nailed this one. Intense and erotic without being blatantly explicit. No mention of breast size or cock length. You left that to our imagination. The internal struggle with conscience and desire was well written. I know most of the stuff on here is fantasy. But this one was believable. Don't leave us hanging too long for the next part.

ChasBChasBover 9 years ago
NICE!

It's been awhile since I saw Xarth's name on a story. I even checked his list a week or so ago, wondering if I'd missed something. At last! My patience is rewarded - and very nicely, at that. I love the way Anna hesitates, but soon allows her libido to lead her on to what she really wants. And Riley, a typical guy, resists hardly at all when his sister begins doing sexual things. Xarth is nearly always a master at starting slowly and, as here, building up to a great climax. Here, almost literally so! LOL! And here a post climax that promises more to come. Very nice, indeed. 'Hope we won't need to wait very long!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
so much raw emotion

so many doubts, fears, desires and so much passion.

and yet we know almost nothing about them.

there is so much to look forward to.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Sorry

I can only give you five stars.

A delightful story nicely built up with little sisters slow seduction of her brother instead of the ther way around.

Thank you for not having breast or cock size in your story it's not needed and takes away from a very loving story.

Looking foreward to the next chapters from such a fantastic writer.

prop69prop69over 9 years ago
Great story

Unusual when the sister takes control. Excellent writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great brother-sister story

Loved the slow build-up to their sexual acts. How about a light coating of chest and abs hair for Riley, and a bush of pubes for her lips to land in as she sucks him off again?

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Love this story!

Your writing is just fine...a slow burn building! Can't wait for more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing!

Fantastic sexy as hell written story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please Update Soon!

Others have articulated their appreciation better, so I'll just say this is a great story! Agree with others in liking no mention of breast and cock sizes. It reads more genuine that way.

Your writing is wonderful! I read only bro/sis stories and yours never disappoint. I can't help feeling sometimes it's they are too good for this category, and maybe even this site, lol! Although, I've liked so many of your other stories, this is the first that's inspired me to leave a comment. Insufficient a comment as this is,lol.

I truly haven't words enough to express how much I enjoyed this beginning and eagerly await your next update!

Oh! And if I may? I find it so sexy and such a turn on when Riley says, "Goddammit, Anna." and "What the hell am I supposed to do with you?". Could you have him say that a few more times before he totally capitulates? I'd love it! Well, hurry, hurry! Can hardly wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fanstastic writing

This was certainly one of the best written stories I've read here in a long time. I loved it from the slow build to the embarrassing parts and the small moments of passion and lust. Please update soon can't wait for more.

XarthXarthover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone

Part two was submitted the same day as part one, so it should be up any time now. Not sure what the delay is. Thanks for your patience.

Cheers

Xarth

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome!

Another masterpiece. Fantastic.

Also do you plan on releasing anymore novels? I personally like a good long read like Ambition. Even if it's only on smashwords(hate reading books on my phone) I'd gladly support something like this story albeit longer.

dannyfortesque14dannyfortesque14over 9 years ago
Seriously amazing

Another amazing work. Can't wait for Ch. 2!

JPBVJPBVover 9 years ago
grammar

You or your editor seriously need to learn what a gerund is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
4/5

But don't consider that rating bad as I usually give most stories a 3/5. Anyway, this story is better than most of your other stories as it is in chapters. It seems you like you settle for short one-parters anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Good

You have created a very enjoyable and logical story.

I found there is also a lesson in this, The mother was clearly victimising Anna and favouring her brother. There was no common courtesy given to either of the children, don't please and thankyou exist any more?

All people need to be appreciated. It is no wonder there are rebellious teenagers who leave home at the first opportunity, never to return.

Well written.

Thankyou

BoiPussyBoiPussyover 9 years ago
Xarth

Is love, Xarth is life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Worth the wait

there may have been 4 months between Getaway and the He's Mine stories, but I think it was totally worth it

I just hope you were writing some more during those agonizing months!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love it!

I enjoy your stories so much! I thoroughly enjoy the build up, the bonding that develops before all the sexy bits. How there is love and connection amidst the lust. Makes your stories so believable and enjoyable to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Best stuff ever, loved it! What ranked it so high in my mind is that this is how a brother that is of age or older would actually act when his hot sister badically told him she wanted to fuck him and let him do whatever he wanted to do to her while she was making the first moves! All the stories on here where the brothers act and freak like little kids or act like they go to church five times a week, voluntarily, and try and blow her off are crap and tiresome!

Bravo for the awesome story, novel approach and excitement! Looking forward to many chapters!! :)

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 9 years ago
Hmmm... you know, I generally like your characters...

But I find it hard to like Anna. If the sexes were reversed what she did to him would clearly be seen as rape. The fact that he later became ok with it would have been a separate issue.

Also, she professes to love her brother and admits (for her) it's all about what she wants first everyone else be damned and, again the fact he ends up ok with it would be a separate issue, but she basically forces him to engage in activities with her. She even eventually realizes it and almost stops - then you made it ok because he suddenly didn't mind which gave me a feeling of a double standard for your characters.

I'd have actually liked this story more if he'd have basically banned her from his room when he woke during the blowjob and she then had to work her way back into his good graces by proving her feelings weren't ALL about her.

See, I'm not against them hooking up - just the selfishness that she had in trying to make it happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How Old Is She Supposed to Be?

Her behaviour in general, but particularly her petulance, is not what I would expect from an eighteen year old. It is more that of an hormonal girl in her early teens. I am forced to wonder if the author actually wanted to describe a relationship that was even more illicit than would be deemed acceptable on here so adjusted her age accordingly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ugh..

I'd probably like this a lot more if the girl wasn't so annoying. She's such a brat and seems very selfish. It's hard to believe that she's eighteen.

mharrisonmharrisonover 7 years ago
Great start

Great start - really looking forward to reading more of this series.

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusalmost 7 years ago
Bravo!

I feel that for a story of only three pages you have demonstrated very impressive character development. The girl is every older brother's bratty and annoying little sister, albeit a sexually precocious one. And her brother is most believable as a long suffering but patient (and grateful!) older sib. They are a delightful pair.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Perfect!

I wish I had found Xarth sooner. This is my first read on Xarth's stories, and boy, I'm so grateful I found it. After reading chapter 1, I started reading upon other reader's comments through out most of his listed stories and looks like most readers and even other authors agree that Xarth is a great author. I hope to continue to read more of the stories and hopefully they are all written in similar quality.

What I trulyd like about this story is that sex is the product of love between siblings. Most stories I read and mostly disappointed by other authors of similar category of incest is that sex & lust is the driving force in the story. Then quickly leading to all out gangbang/orgy... So disappointing, way they destroy the emotional bonds of 2 people and degrade it to nothing more than perversion and debauchery.

MC (sister), her thoughts, her desires, and fear are clearly expressed. She isn't one dimensional character that just lust over her brother. Brother in this story is unlike any other recipient of MC's affection and lust. When MC confessed, he didn't get a boner and ready to bang his sister unlike most other stories. He clearly loves his sister as a sister and his conflict of emotion doesn't play any role at the first confession as there is none. This is absolutely realistic. He does what big brother is supposed to do. He tries his best not to reject her feelings but at the same time he doesn't try to mislead her either. By end of this chapter, he is definitely feeling attractions for his sister but still conflicted due to morality vs his newly discovered his attraction toward his sister. Normally, I'm usually disappointed and stop reading when 1st sexual acts are performed because it sounds so corny and unrealistic. However, with this story, progression was so natural that I didn't think about anything but I was totally immersed in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazingly erotic writing

This Xarth, whomever he or she is, is easily the finest writer I've found in ten years

of perusing Literotica once or twice a year. Great pornographic writing is by its very nature the art of packing as much as possible into as short a form as possible without losing the reader. Xarth's writing has that rare magical quality--what English majors call verisimilitude. Not unlike great poetry; i.e., Yeats, Eliot, Stevens, Pound and Frost--the Modernists. His writing is, in a word, sublime. Xarth's characters, given the short form in which he is writing, are both nuanced and plausible. His plots, masterful. By comparison, most pornographic writing is dreck; poorly written, unconvincing, tedious, and ultimately, dismissible. His dialogue is somewhere between the old Nick and Nora movies and Pauline Reage (The Story of O). In his best stories that dialogue is as good as anything currently being written in English; sexy, smart, witty, and charming--and stripped of all extraneous baggage or dopey digressions. Let us give thanks for Xarth. His stuff reminds me of an old Roman saying: 'When Cicero spoke, the people said: "How well he speaks. When Demosthenes spoke, the people marched". I don't want to overstate, but I believe this writing--at least the best of it--is in the neighborhood of Raymond Carver and Nathaniel West. Nice work, Xarth.

.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
The Real Gem...

The rarest thing about this story is that it’s written by Xarth and it has a sequel. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

VVG, well-paced...inviting the reader to feel the gradually intensifying emotions.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Goddammit Anna! 😆 lol 5 🌟 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great storyline, love the gradual build up and highly erotic!

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Excellent story, second time for me.

Still 5/5

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

The first time that I read this story was more than a year ago. It has been long enough to forget that Riley hasn't fallen in love with Anna by the end of the first chapter, but he is in free fall and is seeing her as more than just his sister.

I had forgotten that Anna basically had to begin her seduction of her brother totally from scratch. Before I read it through for the second time, I had the idea in the back of my mind that Riley had been able to temper his own feelings for Anna until she revealed her crush. Obviously I'm guilty of blending multiple stories together in my 'old timer' memory.

I absolutely love that this one is told from Anna's perspective. In reality, I feel like that women don’t think like this. But it makes it fun to read it this way just the same. I’m happy to have voted 5/5 the first time through and I'm not changing it. I grew up an only child wishing for a younger sister who would have loved me just like Anna loves Riley.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story, the only problem I have is Anna and Riley are in her room having sex and there was no mention of the parents leaving home. I know there was enough noise for them to hear, with the slapping of Anna’s butt and the groaning and whimpering of Anna. You should have some questioning by the parents now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hate myself

vanyevanyeabout 1 year ago

I don't get why Mom is such a bitch about homework on a Saturday night....and Anna needs friends.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Definitely heating up. I assume full-blown sex comes in the next part; otherwise I would be disappointed. I liked the more realistic portrayal of Riley as someone that only thinks of their sibling in a "normal" way, but slowly his views change as Anna steps up her game. I think he changed his mind a bit too fast still, but then again, was it really worth a few more pages to drag it out? Probably not.

As for Anna, I liked how the story is from her perspective. She seems like a decent woman but just gets the short end of the stick a lot. And her mom seems to have it in for her a bit. Did she have any sexual experience before this I wonder? I'm finding these details are often left out in your stories sadly.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG6 months ago

The whole of this first chapter is nothing if not WONDERFUL...sister and brother...sister more aware of him from the start, yet Riley can 'sense' something going 😞 n with Anna, and confronts her...even if in a round-about way.

The slow build to contact was a pleasure to behold; caring for each other, that Riley understands where she is coming from, her difference in response to parents' nagging, the teen rebellion...we can ALL identify with that...

Mom is really a piece of work; discipline is one thing, but the overbearing attitude is really unappealing as a whole. Dad may be a bit less so, but still...I understand backing your spouse, but this HAS to be tempered...

Now, on to Chapter Two, and where these two go!

Five**5**Stars...🌠🌠💥💥💥👍💯

kaotic2kaotic25 months ago

I love this so much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

He's Mine Series Info