He's Very Big and Very Tight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Why, just look at that,” I said, bringing a hand down to caress his cheeks, then suddenly landing a few quick blows with the flat of my hand, spanking him, leaving a pink blush.

“Come down here,” I said to Annie, asking her to join me as I knelt down on the mattress behind Will. Now I spread his cheeks open and gazed into his crack. There it was, his puckered little hole, Steve’s next target. I dug my tongue into his crack and started to rim him. Annie watched closely, still a little awestruck by all this, her eyes wide and unblinking.

“Now you,” I told her, pulling my tongue away.

This time there was no hesitation as she snaked her tongue into his ass and began to lick him, the third asshole Annie had licked in an hour. The slut definitely was making up for lost time! Steve stood over the three of us, cock in hand, watching us take turns rimming Will.

I reached for the lubricant and squeezed some right out of the tube onto Will’s asshole, rubbing it in, then letting an eager Annie rub even more over his hole. Next I was digging a finger up his ass. He was tight, nice and tight. I let Annie have a feel.

“Pretty snug, huh?” I said.

“Sure is, I bet Steve’s gonna love it,” she cackled, caught up in the festivities.

I slid a finger in alongside hers, two digits probing and stretching his anal passage, getting him nice and ready. Finally we pulled out as Steve took the signal and knelt behind Will.

“It’syour turn now, Will,” I hissed at him as he looked over his shoulder at us as Steve pressed forward, working his cock against the vividly exposed and vulnerable male asshole.

“Yeah baby, stick it inside him,fuck his ass!” I groaned, my face twisted into a grimace of pure, raw lust. I’d had this opportunity a few times before, watching Steve fuck another man. I don’t know why, but it really got to me, really sent a jolt straight to my clit. Steve ramming his thick, hard cock up amale ass, that somehow really pressed my button.

I held open Will’s cheeks as Annie and I watched closely, watched Will’s asshole forced open as Steve entered him, the stretched band of his anal ring desperately gripping the relentless intruder. Now Steve began to fuck him with deep, powerful strokes, slowly working every inch of his cock inside Will’s bottom, Will gasping and groaning, enduring the forceful rectal assault, Steve’s balls slapping against Will’s cheeks as he repeatedly pounded the full length of his substantial cock into the helpless, humid depths.

And what made it the more striking was that the man whose ass Steve was fucking viewed himself as such a stud, ruling over others with that scepter of a massive cock they all desperately craved to service. Now it was another cock that had taken center stage, Steve’s, it savagely pulverizing Will’s bottom.

I reached around to take hold of Will’s cock. It was a thick and long and hard as it had been all night. Obviously he was enjoying taking it up the ass, courtesy of Steve.

“Check out his tool,” I said, taking hold of Steve’s wrist, guiding his hand to Will’s shaft.

Steve is strictly a top with other men, but I’d talked him into at least taking hold of a stud’s cock while he fucked his ass, like a rider holding on to the reins. So now Steve wrapped his fingers around the gargantuan shaft.

“Pretty amazing, huh?” I said, keen to see his reaction.

“Definitely a prize winner,” Steve smirked, fisting the oversized penis.

Now, as Steve continued to fuck Will, I got behind him and began to rim his ass once more. The fact that Steve at that moment was fucking a man made that ass of his more appetizing than ever. I was ravenous as I held him open and stared at the sphincter, kissing it first, then teasing him with light, butterfly flickers of my tongue before I began to rim him in earnest, pressing the flat of my tongue forcefully against his anus, licking him greedily, then forcing my tongue inside his ass, as deep as I could. Steve loved it whenever I tongue-fucked his asshole and I couldn’t get enough, digging my tongue inside, probing deeply.

Annie was all over the place, watching Steve drive his cock up Will’s ass, then coming around to gaze at me rimming Steve.

“Look at you go, Jade, you’re loving it, aren’t you, slut?” She said, smiling.

All I did was nod as I kept up the tongue work. Steve was pumping his buttocks rhythmically, driving his cock up Will’s ass. But I kept pace, holding him wide open, working on him with my tongue as he worked on Will with his cock. I pulled away to have a look, His asshole was slick from my saliva, and now I slid a finger inside. I love the way the tight muscle of his anal passage presses in on my probing finger as I drive it inside him. And then my fingertip finally makes it past that passage to the hot membrane. I search for the prostate, that hidden hot spot, and now I massage it. Steve lets out a groan of raw pleasure and I can’t help smiling to myself at the deep pleasure I am able to give Steve with just a stiff finger up his ass.

“This, all this, is making me feel so fucking hot,” Annie confessed, whispering, as she watched me finger Steve.

Hearing that suddenly made me lust for her, though it was hard to tear myself away from Steve’s ass. I’m such a greedy slut-addict for the taste and feel of his bottom.

But now I thought I’d focus on Annie. I had something inside my bag besides a tube of lubricant. And so I reached into that bag and pulled out one of my favorite playthings, a dildo, a very life-like strap-on rubber cock. Annie watched silently as I strapped it to myself, the first time she had seen this toy. She probably still couldn’t guess exactly what use for it I had in mind for it now, her pussy, or Will’s ass?

“Get down there and spread ‘me for me, Annie,” I said, pointing to the empty mattress as she scampered down, spreading her legs wide, her shapely thighs so smooth and appealing, the wet, gleaming pussy sitting vividly in its nest of dense curls.

I knelt between her legs, lewdly fisting my rubber cock.

“Tell me what you want?” I asked.

“I want you to fuck me, Jade, fuck me! I want you to take that thing and jam it right up mycunt!” she hissed, all inhibitions having evaporated.

And so I lowered my body between her legs and slid my big rubber cock inside. She groaned and gasped the second I was inside her, arching her body, bucking wildly against my thrusts, hungry, desperate for it. I knew that look in Annie’s eyes, I knew it well, the look that said‘fuck me, fuck me now! I need it!’’ The same look was often seen on my own face.

I looked over at Steve and he looked at me, both of us smiling with cocky satisfaction. Here we were, I fucking a woman, he fucking a man. Two compliant bottoms opening themselves for us, Steve and I driving rigid cocks inside their hungry bodies. This kind of thing was our signature, mine and Steve’s, raw, scorching uninhibited sex, any port in a storm.

Oh God! Oh shit!” Annie gasped loudly, digging her fingers into my back, flailing her head back and forth, “I’m-- I’m-- I’m----

And then she went silent for a moment as her eyes rolled in their sockets and her mouth opened wide. Desire had built up in her so deeply that her cunt was hair trigger. Suddenly her whole body began to quiver as though she were having a seizure or something, and I knew that Annie had climaxed, climaxed extravagantly, drunk on her orgasm.

She collapsed like a rag doll, panting, catching her breath as I pulled out of her, looking over at Steve, who wagged a finger at me. Now Steve pulled his cock out of Will’s bottom, moving aside, gesturing towards that bottom. I knew just what he had in mind.

And so I knelt behind Will, staring down at his ravaged asshole. Damn, did it ever have that appealing well-fucked look! Now I stepped up and forced my rubber cock into his ass, holding on to his hips as I began to fuck him with a raw vigor to match Steve’s. I looked over at Steve for approval, and that conspiratorial smile told me all I needed to know.

“Yeah, show him what a stud you are, baby,” Steve said, urging me on.

I did not disappoint as I fucked the shit out of Mr. Big Dick’s ass, Steve watching with a horny grin on his face, proud of me. He had taught me what fucking was all about and I had come to consider myself a successful and accomplished pupil.

“Care to have a turn?” I said to Annie, ready to unstrap my dildo and let Annie strap it to herself so she could have a go at Will too.

“No, some other time, I’m just too beat,” she said, still panting, still a little out of breath.

So now I let Steve take over for another round, the two of us taking turns, going back and forth, urging each other on as we gave Will the fuck of his life, forcefully reaming out his rectum as he groaned and squealed, fisting away crazily at his rigid eleven inches. Finally, Will now panting and sweating, utterly weak and satiated, we took pity on him and both pulled out. I stepped up to his face, Steve following, both of us with cocks in hand.

Suck it, bitch!” I sneered as he took it in his mouth and sucked it greedily, then did the same to Steve’s.

“The bitch loves cock, doesn’t he?” I said to Steve.

“He sure does, but I don’t think his should go to waste, do you, Jade?” Steve said meaningfully, pointing down to the massive and still very rigid penis.

“Are you telling me you want me to fuck him?” I asked with a coy smile, eager, but always seeking Steve’s permission in situations like this.

“I think you deserve it, sweetheart,” Steve said smiling, caressing my hair, giving me a tender little kiss, his manner easy and confident.

“You know, you’re a lucky bitch,” I said to Will, turning him over on his back, “ Steve seems to think you I should let you fuck me. Well, I guess you’ve been a good boy, so okay.”

Truthfully, I was thrilled. Steve’s was big and thick and rigid, but sometimes I fantasized about what it would be like to take an obscenely massive, freakish cock inside me, a cock like Will’s. So Now I straddled his body and reached down to take hold of him. He was thicker than my wrist, thicker than any cock had the right to be. And the length of it!

I pressed his cockhead against my pussy, a cockhead as big and smooth as a billiard ball. And then, taking a deep breath, I just bore down slowly, my cunt instantly crammed to the limits, stretched obscenely by the stunning girth. But that cunt of mine had taken some pretty monstrous dildos, so I was prepared as I impaled myself on inch after inch.

“Feeling good, Jade?” Steve asked, content and secure, unlike so many men who get uptight the minute they think the guy next to them may have a bigger cock than theirs.

“Yeah, baby, he’s really filling me up with that dick of his,” I told him, fucking Will smoothly now, riding up and down on the stunning fuck pole. Now, suddenly, Steve moved behind me, disappearing from sight. My heart skipped a beat as I knew what was coming. And then I felt it, one of my great yearnings about to be fulfilled as Steve, behind me now, began to slide his cock into my asshole. Suddenly I felt filled, stuffed beyond belief, stuffed with thick, rigid cock, one in my cunt, the other quickly burying itself deep in my rectum. From the first time I had heard about this sublime, supreme act, had seen it performed in a porn video, I couldn’t stop thinking that maybe someday I’d experience it myself. And now that I had, I could say it was the absolute pinnacle of pleasure, of pure, raw, heated carnal joy! I’d done it a few times with Steve and another man, and once with Steve and a woman who had a cock strapped to herself. But never had I felt as filled, asstretched as I felt now with Steve hammering my ass while Will plowed by cunt.

“Get off your lazy ass and come over and lick mine,” Steve said to Annie, who hopped right to it. A moment later I could hear her lapping away loudly at Steve’s bottom.

I turned to look at Steve, searing lust in my eyes.

“Oh baby! I can’t tell you how fucking good this feels!”

Steve reached around to cup my breasts, twisting the nipples between his fingers, adding yet another sweet jolt of pleasure to the rich, sensual mix.

My ass! My cunt! My tits! Could a bitch be anyluckier!” I gasped, gazing into Steve’s eyes, my voice gruff.

“Hey baby,” he whispered softly in my ear, “I really want to look at you, for us to be face to face, to kiss you, to gaze into those lustrous green eyes. So how about we try it another way.”

Stunned, I knew just what he had in mind. But that would present quite a challenge. The one thing about double penetration is that you always face the man fucking your cunt, the one fucking your ass behind you, out of sight unless you strain your neck to look back at him.

“You mean I get on top of you and he sticks his in myass!” I said, stunned. Sure, I’d felt confident I’d take him in my pussy easily enough, but to have that massive bone buried in my ass, now that would be a challenge for any slut.

I looked down at Will.

“Have you fucked much ass with that tool of yours?” I asked him.

“Uh, a few guys. But only one woman. And she could only take a little of it before she had me pull out,” he confessed and that challenge spurred me on.

“Well I think it may be time for you to try some female ass again,” I said as Steve now pulled out of me and I lifted myself off of Will.

Now I turned and sucked Steve’s cock, sucked it nice and slow before Steve lay on his back lazily, his cock sticking up strikingly, begging for some of my pussy now. And I gave it to him, straddling his body and sinking down abruptly, impaling myself on him.

“Annie?” I said, turning to her as I sat impaled atop Steve, “bring that lube over here and slap some more in my ass.”

If I was going to take Will’s massive penis up my back door, I’d have to make sure I was very well-lubed. Annie knew the drill by now, squeezing plenty of the cool lubricant over my raw asshole, spreading it around, working more inside with a couple of stiff fingers.

“First licking your ass, and now sticking my fingers up your ass, huh Jade? You and I, we’re becoming pretty damned intimate,” she said with a sassy smile as she dug them in.

“Can you feel Steve’s cock?” I asked, knowing she’d sense Steve’s stiffness through the thin sheath separating my vagina from my rectum.

“I sure can,” she said.

“Okay, I think I’m ready to give it my best,” I said after she had thoroughly lubed me.

Now I looked down at Steve as Will knelt behind me and pressed the knob of his cock against my slick hole. It felt like someone pressing a big, smooth plum against my sphincter.

“Oh baby, he’s going to stick it in,” I gasped excitedly, staring down at Steve, “going to stick itup my ass!

And then I felt it, felt my bottom being opened like it never had before, the pressure, the fullness extravagant as, slowly, he drove his cock inside my ass. I reached back with an arm to help him time his thrusts, sliding in another inch or two, then stopping him to let me get accustomed to it before having him push in some more.

Steve wrapped his arms tightly around me, gazing into my eyes as I gazed into his, sharing with him the raw intimacy of this massive intrusion.

“Oh baby, it’sso amazing, being on top of you like this, looking into your eyes, feeling you, feeling him behind me,” I groaned, “both of you, at once,two cocks buried in my body!”

“You’re beautiful, sweetheart,” he said, tenderness in his voice as he pressed his lips to mine and we kissed, lips parting, breath fusing, our kiss deep, passionate, then wild, as he thrust up into me fiercely and Will pushed his cock into me relentlessly, now starting to fuck my ass with a steady rhythm. I could only imagine what the two of them felt, each sensing the cock of the other grinding alongside his own. I was getting fucked,really fucked!Two hot men sandwiching me between them, I was utterly transported into a zone of the most intensely lascivious sensation, my cunt, my ass both onfire!

I opened my eyes and saw Annie, right next to us, playing with herself excitedly again as she gazed keenly at the audacious three-way coupling.

“I can’t believe you’re taking him in the ass like that!” she groaned and, suddenly, I felt so proud of myself. I was a bitch who really knew how to fuck, who knew how to take a ferocious pounding. No begging to ‘go slow’ or ‘go easy.’ Not me, I just took everything these two studs had to give me. And what they had for me was amassive helping of hot, rigid cock!

And soon all that cock began to have its effect on me as I started sweating, feeling the sensations build.

“Oh baby, oh baby!” I panted, looking into Steve’s eyes, “I’m going to cum, I’m going toexplode!

And explode I did, moments later, as a lightning bolt of pleasure ripped through every cell of my body, my orgasm a long crescendo of raw, blissful pleasure.

“Yes, lover, yes!” Steve whispered, drawing forth with his words every last delicious morsel of sensation,

Satiated now, I just collapsed, turning back to Will, begging him to pull out. Now that I had climaxed I needed him to pull out of my ass. Steve, of course, remained inside me.

“Suck him off!” Steve said to Annie, as Will just knelt there, dick in hand, not quite knowing what to do with himself.

This time Annie didn’t hesitate. She just smiled, smiled boldly, a little lewdly as she leaned down to take Will’s cock in her mouth, I myself having recovered enough so I could turn my head and watch. She held his python-like length of penis in her two hands as she sucked the knob that had just been buried in her girlfriend’s ass, Will letting out a little grunt as a thin rivulet of semen streamed out the corner of Annie’s lips. Then she pulled her mouth away from him and, with a smile on her face, took a big gulp.

Will now collapsed on the mattress, weak-kneed and spent.

“I guess you’re sure making up for lost time, huh Annie?”

“I guess I am,” she cooed, looking proud in that way women do when they’ve met a sexual challenge or successfully crossed a sexual threshold.

Now Steve lifted me off slightly and pulled out of my cunt, bringing his cock an inch higher and sliding it into my ass. With all that thickness of Will’s having just been inside me, I thought I’d still be all dilated and slack. But I had tightened up almost at once and my asshole and rectum felt nice and snug as they hugged Steve . Now it was just me and Steve. I looked at him and he looked at me, pure lust for one another in our eyes.

Fuck... my... ass!!!” I hissed at Steve, bearing down on him, bringing my lips to his again as I twisted my pelvis, every inch of him inside me now. He reached around and squeezed my buttocks, pressing me tightly against him, his body arching up, getting as deep inside me as he could. I felt his balls pressing against my dilated ring as I bore down so hard it felt as though his cock and my ass were fused.

And now I knew he was close, that look in his face, that breathing. Normally I’m greedy when he’s ready to get off. I want him for myself. Even if he’s fucking someone else or getting his dick sucked, at that ultimate moment I always want to bring him off. I want to taste that essence or feel him flooding my innards with his creamy bounty. But this time I craved something else. I wanted to see Mr. Big Dick suck him off. Steve had fucked the shit out of him and showed him who rules in the cock department, now I was going to have him put the icing on the cake, so to speak.

So I lifted myself off of Steve and turned to Will.

“Get your mouth down here, bitch, and suck off my boyfriend,” I hissed at him, pushing back on his head, forcing him to take Steve in his mouth. Again, I slid a finger up Steve’s ass, taking hold of his cock and jerking it off between Will’s lips, all over his face. Steve’s load, as always, was copious, explosive, like a geyser or a volcano blowing its top. I could feel his sphincter throb repeatedly against my probing finger as he climaxed lavishly.