He's Very Big and Very Tight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And at that very moment, with Steve’s cock in Will’s face, that face splattered with cum, the door to the room suddenly opened and there stood the woman who had made her boyfriend suck Will’s cock in the pit, the boyfriend behind her, the second woman from the pit beside her, and a whole bunch of naked men and women behind them, crowding close, looking over shoulders, keen to have a peek, to see the climax to this show.

I didn’t know what was more vivid, Steve’s cum splattered all over Will, dripping from his open lips, or the pink blush of shocked embarrassment on Will’s face as he realized that he had been suddenly caught, down on his knees, sucking off a stud. No, he wasn’t Mr. Big Dick any longer. Now he was Mr. Cocksucker, Mr. I-Just-Had-My-Ass-Fucked-And-Loved-It.

“You can have the bitch back,” I said haughtily to the gathered crowd as they moved out of the way, Steve and I, with Annie following, breezing out of the room, leaving Will there, Steve’s cum dripping from his face, Mr. Big Dick’s cock still thick, but now limp and useless.