All Comments on 'Hey!'

by Paintergirl

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
yowseryowserover 8 years ago
Sweet powerful story

Excellent writing, immediate interest, short descriptive entrance ramp to the highway. "this time, the pussy wins" - always good to have a winner.

Lovely

LairOfTheCougarLairOfTheCougarover 8 years ago
Very nice little story

Well done first person account, I like how the lady is ogling and fantasizing about the guys. That's always hot for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OH MY!

Loved the interplay, the openness and the raw nature of your story. Quite descriptive and provocative. Not to much wham bam thank you but really liked the perspective of the woman, how sexy, sensual and erotic it was for her to give into her lust, desire and not feel ashamed or embarrassed by it. Look forward to more and perhaps your next story can be about your own personal experience!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Grrrrrrrrrr

Baby, baby, can only imagine the hot woman behind the pen name that would write such a wickedly sexy story! Love to read more from you and see what else this "Jessica" has on her sexy bucket list! MFM? FFM? FF? Being watched as her lover strokes his cock watching her? Seems like "Jessica" likes showing off about how much she loves cock and sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Alt Ending??

Delicious story but perhaps a way to extend the story would be to have Jessica go home to the anonymous guy in the bushes. That he was her bf or husband and then go from there. Or Jessica and Eric would meet back at their apartment and have at it again with Jessica cumming over and over again at the thought of being watched as she got fucked earlier. Or Jessica being so hot goes home gets her toys and body oil out, forgets curtains to her bedroom are open and then sees she is being watched by a couple as they fuck across the complex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
YESS!

Nothing like hot, sweaty, nasty sex! More? Hope so and look forward to reading more from the WOMAN behind the log on! Love to read more about her, what she looks like, her past experiences, what she loves about being watched while she gets taken.

clippymustdieclippymustdieover 8 years ago
yes, very good.

I agree on the interplay of Jessica, and Eric. Very well written, little story.

I bet this is not your first time writing, is it ?? Are you planning a sequel, or two ??

Thanks, I loved reading this. v

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cowboy??

Hmmm, perhaps your next story could be about a hot sexy MILF and a cowboy at a riding facility?? Liked this and hope you continue.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very hot story

I think it's a 4 out of 5 but for some reason I hit the 1 star. Can't wait to read more from this up and coming new writer.

tristantrotskytristantrotskyover 8 years ago
Amazing Sex

Paintergirl, this is an incredibly sexy story that set up reactions in my underpants from the start, you write so well, the narrative flows convincingly, the dialogue is good, and the sexual details are so erotic I can almost feel that delicious cum. Please write more stories of this quality, Literotica needs you…!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous