Hey Johnny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Johnny tapped his fork against the side of the plate. He was so hard now; he could sharpen a knife on it. The chair scraped against the linoleum as he stood.

He found her towel on the floor near the open doorway, but she wasn't naked. She was sitting at her vanity wearing nothing but a cotton chemise and knickers, looking in the mirror and still drying her hair.

She saw his reflection in the mirror.

"Hey, Johnny."

Weak knees. "Hey."

"Best close the door," she said.

It closed with a click behind him.

She sprung, like a tigress out of her cage, knocking him backward against the dresser. He felt a sharp pain as the corner dug in his back.

Her lips were on him, sucking at him, tasting him. She hooked a leg high up around his waist, reaching up to bring him closer, pulling his hair until it hurt. He stumbled into a coat rack, taking them both down to the floor in a tangle of coats, parasols, and limbs.

Never in his life had he imagined her coming at him like this. He had always been the instigator. He found himself paralyzed by her wantonness.

She clawed at his clothes.

"Off," she gasped. "Off . . ."

She helped him take off his shirt, then threw it across the room, and kissed his bare chest. She was at his trousers now, pulling them down his legs, desperate to get to him. His cock popped out, pointing right at her. She grabbed at it, clumsily, and gaped after it like a big-mouthed bass. She lunged, open-mouthed, and missed. Finally she locked on. Johnny let out a long moan and his fingers guided her bobbing head.

This was just . . . oh god.

She swirled her tongue on his head, went up and down on his shaft, down to his balls, and then to pastures beyond. Greta, not there. He tried pulling her up, but she resisted.

Oh, good LORD.

Suddenly she raised herself up, spittle dripping from her lips. She came back in, kissing him hard, knocking his head against the wall.

Finally, Johnny found his wits. Two could play at this game!

He grabbed her wrists and wrestled her away from him. A wicked smile broke out across her face as he pushed her off-balance and gained control. As he moved to get over her, she fought back, placing both feet against his chest and pushing. She broke free and slid backward on the rug across the bedroom floor. Her head bounced against the bed's iron corner post. Unhurt, she turned toward the bed and reached for the footboard. He caught her ankle and pulled her back toward him, sliding her on the rug. He hooked a finger around her waistband and pulled her drawers down, exposing her bare ass. God, how he had wanted this for so long! He sank his face between her cheeks, and breathed in deeply. He ran his tongue down along her folds and dove into her pussy. She let out a gasp.

As he lapped at her like a happy puppy, she grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled hard. Ouch!

She pulled off her chemise. Johnny reached up to cup her left tit and give it a firm squeeze.

He ran kisses up her back, pushing his weight down on her until she lay prone on the rug. As his trail of kisses reached her neck, he nestled his cock between her ass cheeks. She rocked her hips back and forth against him.

He pried her legs apart and with the tip of his cock, searched for her pussy. He found her entrance, slick as warm syrup. With a delicious shove, he slid inside. Greta sucked in a deep breath, then let out a long wail. Johnny closed his eyes to savor the sensation of being inside her for the first time for just a moment, but she was already bucking against him. He thrust into her, feeling like they were a couple of mongrel dogs humping in the yard. She reached back and pulled his head down, trying to get in kisses, licks, and bites.

Had he been Superman, maybe he could do this to her all night long; but he was a mere mortal, and the feel of her around him was just too much. He was coming. Fast. He grabbed a handful of her thick hair and with one more hard thrust achieved sweet, sweet release.

Greta gripped the rug in her fists as he collapsed on top of her. He felt her hot breath on his cheek as her body shivered.

Too quick. Much too quick. The next time he would last much longer, but oh Lord how good that had felt. He wrapped his arms under her, enjoying the sensation of his cock slowly going limp inside her as their breathing slowed.

She was his. Finally his.

They both looked up when they heard a loud crash. It had come from the front room.

Quickly Greta pulled herself out from underneath him and hurried down the hall, naked as could be. Johnny fumbled with his pants and went after her.

Bob had somehow fallen out of his wheelchair and knocked over a table lamp. Though he lay helpless on the floor, his eyes hurled daggers at them. A weak but enraged moan escaped from his gaping mouth. The old bastard had obviously heard them.

At first Johnny wanted to just let him lay there and rot, but his better side got the best of him and he reached down to pick him up.

Greta stopped him.

She was looking at Bob as if she were seeing him for the first time. Her expression then transformed, as if her countenance had summoned the fires of hell. Johnny felt her fantasy fly out of the room. His happy Greta was disappearing. He watched her body grow tense; she showed teeth and her eyes were narrowed to slits. Slowly, she crouched next to Bob's crumpled form.

Bob's gaze darted up and down her naked body.

She bunched his shirt in her fist.

"What's the matter, old man?" she hissed. "Don't like that I'm fucking another man in your house?"

Bob's face turned crimson. When he opened his mouth only a gasp of air escaped.

She brought her face close to his. "I can't wait until you fucking die." They watched as she stood, her hands clenched in fists. She pulled back her leg, ready to kick him. "I ought to stomp the ever-living shit out of you, you fucking bastard."

But, the kick never came. She turned back to Johnny. Her eyes focused on something over his shoulder.

She stalked past him to the table in the kitchen, pushed aside the chair, moved Johnny's plate away, and sat down at the edge.

She beckoned to Johnny. "Come in here and fuck me good while that bastard watches." She leaned back, her weight on her palms, and spread her legs.

Silently, Johnny walked up to her.

"God damn, Greta," he whispered.

"Come on," she said, fumbling with the button on his pants. "Do it like you did in the bedroom."

Lord, had she gone crazy?

Johnny looked down at her spread legs and the stripe of pink peeking out from that beautiful dark mound. Drops of his semen dangled from her hairs.

"Do it, Johnny."

She spit on her hand, then began stroking his cock to get him hard and rubbing her fingers in her pussy.

She looked over at Bob. "You'll never have me again, you worthless piece of shit. I belong to him now."

With that, she pulled Johnny into her.

As he thrust, she let out cries of ecstasy. Johnny wasn't sure they were for real. Maybe this was all meant for show, or maybe hers were cries of hate and rage. She wasn't even looking at him; her eyes were fixed on Bob.

"It feels so good to have a real man in me," she snarled at Bob.

Johnny couldn't believe he was doing this. He wanted to stop; there was no excitement in it, and he couldn't believe she was enjoying any of it either. He couldn't keep it up, not even for her.

A single tear rolled down her cheek. Johnny eased back.

"Don't," she shook her head and spoke so only he could hear. "Don't stop, Johnny."

He leaned down to her ear. "Greta, I can't do this."

"Just pretend then. For me, Johnny, please."

Johnny renewed his effort and humped her like a rabbit, doing his best though he felt himself starting to get soft inside her. He let out a pretend groan and shook; she locked her legs around his buttocks, scratched her nails along his biceps and threw back her head, pretending to orgasm with him.

Greta unwrapped herself from around him and pushed off the table. Bob lay still, staring mutely up at them with his eyes wide, barely breathing.

She spit at him and hurried down the hallway.

"Rot in hell, old man," Johnny told him as he strode after her.

He found her collapsed on the bed, bawling. She turned when she heard him come in, and crawled toward him, snuffling like a child. He wrapped her in his arms.

"He shouldn't have..." She broke down again and sobbed into his chest.

"I know," he said rocking her. "But he ain't ever gonna hurt you again. Never. You're mine now."

Like it always should have been.

THE END

*Thanks to rexbrookdale and countrylad81 for their dedicated work in editing this story! It made it so much better!

*Comments are always welcome. What did you think?