Hey Mister Dee Jay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, maybe we can both live out our fantasies tonight," Stacy said.

"I hope so," I said, and we both fell silent for a while.

"So, do you want to be the next Howard Stern?" She eventually asked.

I turned away from her and I rolled my eyes. She might have seen me in the reflection of the window. "No, I'm not really interested in that," I said, "I always just wanted to play music."

"So," Stacy said, "You're not always trying to get women to come to your studio and strip naked?"

"I've never tried, no," I said.

"But, I'm sure you wouldn't mind if someone did," Stacy said.

"Well, no," I replied.

Stacy smiled. Suddenly she stood up and started undoing the buttons on her overcoat. Once her coat was unbuttoned she whipped it open in one fluid motion. She was wearing nothing but a lacy black bra and panties set, a black garter and black stockings, with black high heels. I was aware that my mouth was hanging open.

"You like?" Stacy asked.

I was completely speechless. All I could do was nod my head.

"I'll take that as a yes," Stacy said. "I wanted to do a little dance for you but I'm afraid your station doesn't really play much sexy dance music."

Firestarter by The Prodigy was on. Not really dance music at all, much less sexy dance music. I wracked my brain for something more appropriate, and finally swung around in my chair and pulled a CD off the rack. I cued up Never Tear Us Apart by INXS.

"That's more like it," Stacy said. She ran her fingers through her long black hair and began swaying her hips to the music. She put her hands on her knees and started doing a sexy grind, turning her back to me and wiggling her panty-clad behind. She really looked like she knew what she was doing. I began to wonder if Stacy was actually some stripper or hooker. I made a comment about how good she was.

"Thanks," Stacy said, "I took a class at my gym, if you can believe they teach sexy dance moves as exercise nowadays."

"The world is a crazy place," I said, smiling. I glanced at the clock again. It was almost 2:20 and I would have to do a break. "I have to go on the air after this song," I said.

"Don't worry, I'll be quiet," Stacy said, "I didn't come here tonight to get you fired."

I smiled again, more apprehension lifted. Stacy sat down as the song ended and I did my thing on the air. Stacy was watching me silently. Once I was done talking and playing commercials I turned back to her. "So, how many dee jays have you dropped in on?" I asked.

"You're the first," Stacy replied. There was a slightly awkward pause, like neither of us knew what to do next. I was playing a new song by a newer, forgettable band, which was also not dance music. "So, how much of the time are you usually alone here?" She asked.

"Well," I said, "Usually the morning crew doesn't get here until at least 5:30."

"Good," she said. She stood up suddenly as if she made up her mind about something, and reached behind her and unclasped her bra. She removed it, exposing her large, round, milky white breasts. It resulted in more open-mouthed staring from me. She gave them a little jiggle. "You like?" Stacy asked.

I nodded, staring hungrily at her breasts. As if reading my mind, Stacy slowly closed the gap between us until she was standing right in front of my chair. I made a move to reach out with my hand, and then stopped.

"Go ahead," Stacy said, "You can touch them."

Sitting as I was in my big comfy chair, I was almost at eye level with her breasts. I reached out and took one in my hand, slowly caressing it and feeling its smoothness. I touched her small round nipple with one finger and it instantly grew hard.

"Mmm, you have a nice touch," Stacy said.

"You have amazing skin," I replied.

Stacy responded by leaning down and kissing me on the lips. It was a soft kiss, her lips brushing against mine. "You taste like Fruit Loops," she said.

I laughed. "I bring cereal to snack on," I said sheepishly.

"I saw the box in the office," Stacy replied, "That and a bottle of soda."

"Yeah, great combination," I said, "The caffeine helps me stay awake... most nights."

"I'll bet you're wide awake right now," Stacy said.

"Yeah," I said. The song was ending. I was fondling her right breast with my left hand. I took her left breast in my right hand and hit play on the next song with my left. I began to deftly switch CD's with my left hand, all the while touching Stacy with my right. Once I was done and could turn my full attention back to Stacy she leaned closer to me, making it possible for me to reach her breasts with my mouth. I took one in my mouth, licking with my tongue and then sucking on her nipple. After a minute or so I felt Stacy's hand on my chin, pulling me to her mouth. We kissed more deeply this time, tongues meeting tongues and sliding around.

Stacy broke the kiss and made a show of looking me up and down. "You're overdressed," she said.

I was wearing a button-down plaid shirt unbuttoned over a t-shirt and jeans. I stood up and pulled off the plaid shirt and laid it across the leather chair. Then I took off my t-shirt. I grabbed Stacy and pulled her to me, crushing her against my bare chest. We kissed hungrily until the song was ending, and I had to reach over and change songs again.

"This may not turn out to be the most romantic situation," I said.

"If I wanted romance I would've met you at a diner before your shift," Stacy said. I suddenly felt hands at my waist. Stacy undid my jeans and pulled them down my legs, leaving me in my tighty-whities.

"I guess my underwear isn't quite as exciting as yours," I said.

"It depends on what's underneath," Stacy said, and pulled my underwear down, revealing my 7-inch erection. "Not bad," she said, and immediately got on her knees and took me in her mouth.

Now I was getting a blow job right in the middle of the studio. There was a moment of sudden realization that made me hyper-aware of exactly where I was and what I was doing. That and the fact that it was 2:30am and I was completely wired put me in a bit of a sweaty panic. My mind whirled from how much time I had left on the current song, to a paranoid fear that I heard a sound and somebody else was there, to the sensations I was feeling from the blow job I was getting. And it was a great blow job, too. Stacy must have taken a class on blow jobs at her gym too. She was sucking and licking slowly on the head of my cock, using lots of saliva. I was pretty hard up, and it felt so good. I knew I wasn't going to last long, and I told her so.

"I want you to cum on my tits," Stacy said.

That statement pushed me closer to orgasm. I started to buck my hips. Stacy stopped sucking on my cock and took it in her hand and started jerking me off, pointing it at her bare chest.

"Come on Rosie, cum for me," Stacy said.

I glanced at the CD player and realized that the whole sexual experience was taking only about two minutes. That was my thought as I came, shooting spurt after spurt of cum as Stacy guided it onto her chest and tits. As my orgasm subsided Stacy let go of me and I stumbled backward into the big chair, causing it to roll backward a few feet. Luckily I had laid out my plaid shirt across the chair so I was sitting on it and not the actual chair, where all of the DJ's sat.

Stacy stood up, cum starting to dribble down her bare chest. With a grin, she said, "You like?"

"Yes, that was amazing," I said.

"Well, I'd better go clean up," Stacy said.

"You can use the bathroom," I said, "It's in the office by the front door."

"Thanks," Stacy said, and she left the studio.

I sat there for a few moments in afterglow, and then I realized the song was ending. I gave in to the urge to go on the air, even though I had another song to play before the next break. "Modern rock radio, dee jay Rosie speaking, you were listening to Party at Ground Zero by Fishbone. It's 2:32am, and wherever you are I hope you're having as much fun tonight as I am. Now here's Belly with Feed the Tree."

A minute or so later Stacy came back in, cleaned up and still wearing nothing but panties, garters, stockings, and heels. She came right up to me and kissed me deeply. Apparently she had time for a quick snack, because I tasted Fruit Loops. "I want to watch you," she said.

Watch me what? I momentarily wondered. Stacy stepped back a few paces and gave me a deep, smoldering look. I felt my cock twitch. Then she took both breasts in her hands and began to fondle them, twisting her nipples in her fingers and making them hard.

The song was ending and it was time for the next break. I could barely tear my eyes away from the sight of Stacy to do my job. "Go on," Stacy said, "Hearing you on the air will make me so hot."

I tore my gaze away from Stacy and popped on the mike. "Modern rock radio, dee jay Rosie here, and that was Belly with Feed the Tree, or as Fat Bastard would say 'Git in Mah Belleh!' It's 2:35am, we're going to take a little break from the music, and when we come back we'll have something from New Order. Stay tuned."

I clicked off the mike, and immediately heard a moan from Stacy. She had thrust a hand into her panties and was clearly enjoying herself. I had two commercials to play and then was going to use one of our goofy taped intros. Mostly I stared at Stacy, who continued to touch herself with one hand in her panties and the other fondling her breasts.

"The next song is pretty long," I said, "So I'll be able to give you a hand."

"No," Stacy gasped, "This is my fantasy, getting off while watching you work."

Slightly taken aback, I stayed in my chair and watched. The commercials ended and I started playing the next song. After another minute or so Stacy stopped. "I really need to lie down for this," she said, and took her overcoat off the chair. She laid it down on the floor of the studio, and then she pulled off her panties and tossed them onto the chair next to her bra. She lay down on the floor facing me, and immediately went at herself with both hands, one stroking her clit and the other sliding two fingers in and out of her pussy.

I badly wanted to get involved in some way, but I stayed in my chair, hard as a rock and mesmerized by the scene in front of me. Blue Monday was one of the longest tracks on our play list, over 6 minutes long, so I didn't have to worry about anything for a while.

Stacy was obviously extremely turned on by living out her own fantasy. It didn't take her long to get herself off. Within two minutes she started bucking her hips and moaning. "I can feel the vibrations of the music all through my body," she gasped. "Oh my God," she said, as her orgasm hit her, her hands stopped moving and she bucked her hips through the aftershocks. Once she recovered she looked up at me, grinning sheepishly.

"You like?" I asked tongue-in-cheek.

Stacy nodded, and then lay back again. Blue Monday ended and I changed songs again, this time to Interstate Love Song by Stone Temple Pilots. Stacy held out her arms and I took the invitation, joining her on the floor with my pants still around my ankles. We kissed wildly for a minute, her hands on my back and mine touching any part of her I could reach.

We stayed like that until I had to get up and change songs again. I almost tripped with my jeans around my ankles, and finally pulled my underwear and jeans back up. Stacy stood up too and began to gather her clothes. "Thank you," she said.

"No, thank you," I said, checking my plaid shirt to make sure it hadn't gotten soiled, then putting it back on.

Stacy put her panties and bra back on, and then put her coat on. "Well, I have class in the morning, so I really should be going," she said. She leaned over to kiss me again. "Thank you for letting me live out my fantasy."

"Likewise," I said. Stacy turned to leave. "Wait!" I said, but she kept walking out of the studio. She wasn't really just going to walk out of my life after that, was she? I followed her into the office. "Stacy, wait," I said.

She turned to look at me. "Look, I had a great time," she said, "But I'm not really this kind of girl. I don't want to give you the wrong idea about me. That story I told you about taking my top off in the woods? That was something my roommate told me. When I was trying to do phone sex with you I had to write out what I was going to say beforehand. I don't know if I could go back and just start dating you after what we just did together."

"I'm sure relationships have started under stranger circumstances," I said, and then I smiled. "But whoever you are, I'd like to get to know the real Stacy. I would really like to take you out to dinner sometime."

"Maybe," she said, "I've got your number." She winked at me, and then waved goodbye and walked out the door, leaving me to wonder how much time was left in the current song...

12