Hey Neighbor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God baby Moira..." I groaned, and then I came, my asshole clamping down on Moira's fingers as my dick shot torrents of hot cum down her throat. She swallowed it all, not spilling a drop, while I lay there on my back, panting. She pulled her finger out of my ass and clambered up to the pillow, crouching over my mouth. I grabbed her and buried my face in her wet pussy, eating her until she came too, calling out my name and shaking as she pulled my hair and ground her cunt into my face.

"Good morning!" she said, after she'd caught her breath.

***

We washed up and had a late breakfast, then took care of a couple of errands and random household stuff. Later that day, I went out for a long run, wearing a loose, technical tank top and short running shorts. Sometimes Moira likes to run with me on weekends, but not always, and this time I was planning on going for a bit longer than she prefers to do so I was on my own.

I had gone for maybe two miles when I heard a voice calling from behind me, "Hey! Hey, hold up!"

I turned, and there was our neighbor, running to catch up with me. Today she was wearing tiny white running shorts that showed off her long, toned legs, and a loose black tank top over her pink sports bra. Her copper hair was tied back in a ponytail to keep it out of her face. She smiled as she reached me, green eyes shining.

"Mind if I join you?" she asked.

"Not at all!" I said, and we took off.

"It's probably time we actually introduced ourselves," she said, laughing. "It would be great to know your name, at least, so I can stop thinking of you as 'hot running guy.'"

I laughed too, but really all I was thinking of was the sight of her naked in the window, fingering her pussy while Moira and I fucked.

"I'm Rick," I said, holding out my hand.

"Marianne," she replied, taking it. It was the first time we had ever touched, and it sent electricity all up my arm.

Over the next couple of miles, Marianne and I chatted and got to know each other. She was in her late 20's, and had been living in New York for several years, and had just moved into my neighborhood after finally being able to afford a place of her own, without the hassle of roommates. She was an artist and graphic designer, and so worked from home a lot, which was how I was able to find her going for a run in the middle of the day. Like me, she was an addicted runner, running at least one marathon a year and sometimes two. We compared notes on the different races we'd run, the experiences we'd had.

The one thing we didn't talk about was the other night, and watching each other through our windows. I wasn't really sure how to best bring it up, so I was letting her do it. By then we'd completed a full three-and-a-third-mile loop of Prospect Park, and I didn't know if she ever would. Finally, as we stopped at a water fountain, she said, "So, you're married?"

It wasn't really a question, as I was wearing my ring. And also as she'd watched us having sex, while pleasuring herself. "Sure am," I said, and I told her about Moira, how long we'd been together, how we met, all that.

"She's really beautiful," Marianne said. It was the closest we'd come so far to acknowledging watching each other.

"So are you," I said. "So how about yourself, is there anyone special in your life?"

Marianne shrugged. "Eh, sometimes. Not really. No one 'special,' I guess, but I have my fun."

"Well, that's all you need," I said. "You're young, fuck it."

"Ha! Exactly," she said. "Speaking of fun..."

Marianne came up close to me, close enough to kiss. I could smell her perfume, light and floral, mixed with the primal animal smell of sweat and exercise. Her breath was gentle and fresh. Her hand slid up my shirt, fingertips tracing along my abs and up between my pecs, stroking my chest hair.

"Nine o'clock tonight," she whispered, "why don't you and Moira pour yourselves a little drink and take a peek out your back window. Does that sound like fun?"

"Yes," I whispered back, "that sounds like a lot of fun."

She pulled her face closer to mine, so close that our lips actually brushed when she spoke. "Good," she murmured. "You caught me by surprise last time. Now I'm going to be ready for you."

Her fingers trailed down my chest, out from under my shirt and down to my crotch. Turning her hand, she gave my rapidly-stiffening cock a squeeze through my shorts. "Nine o'clock. Be there."

She let go of my dick and ran off. I just stood there for a moment, brain-dead, with a massive erection pushing against my running shorts. Remembering I was out in public, in broad daylight, in a park filled with children and old grandmothers who could come around the corner any minute, I sat down on a nearby bench and tried to think about anything else to make my cock come back down. It wasn't easy. For a minute I thought about hiding in the bushes and just taking care of the problem, but as it turned out, imagining getting arrested for jacking off behind a park bench was exactly what I needed for my cock to revert to normal, and I headed home.

When I got there, Moira was sprawled out on the couch, reading the latest Economist.

"Heya," she said. "How was your run?"

"Oh, uh, it was, um, fine, uh..."

"Our friend got home a little while ago. She saw me and she waved hi, but I think she might be a little wigged out, because this time she definitely made sure to close all her blinds before she got in the shower."

"Really?" I looked out the back. Sure enough, all of Marianne's windows were drawn shut. "Well, um, that's funny you should mention that, because..."

And I told her all about my conversation with Marianne, every last detail. Well okay, not every last detail, I left out that she had squeezed my junk, but I sure as shit told her about being at the window at nine o'clock. Moira's mouth hung agape.

"We're supposed to have dinner with Alison and Rob tonight," she said.

FUCK! I thought. "Well, that presents a problem," I said.

"You're sick."

"Huh?"

"You're sick," Moira said again. "You're physically ill. You got food poisoning or a stomach bug or something. That's why we have to cancel with Alison and Rob, and it's awful, we feel so terrible about it, but it's really for the best that we stay in tonight."

I love my wife. "I am vomiting uncontrollably as we speak."

"Poor baby. Get some rest, I'll call them."

I tell you, the rest of the day was a blur. I think we spent most of it just staring at the clock, willing it to go faster. We got so turned on with anticipation that we couldn't wait, and had to have a quick, passionate fuck. We tore each other's clothes off and dove into bed, becoming a tangle of arms and legs, kissing and groping and writhing until I shot my load deep into Moira's wet cunt. That passed some time, but not enough. We took a shower. I even shaved, which I never do on weekends! It was like preparing for a date. And the whole time, Marianne's windowshades remained drawn, blocking any view inside her apartment.

Finally, after a lifetime had passed, the hour approached. We made ourselves some cocktails - a vodka and cranberry juice for Moira, a simple bourbon on the rocks for myself - and took our positions by the window.

"What do you suppose she's going to do?" I asked.

"I don't know," said Moira, "but I'm wet already just thinking about it."

We clinked glasses, drank, and waited. At nine o'clock on the dot, we saw Marianne's blinds part ever so slightly, and her green eyes peeked through. I waved hello, and her eyes disappeared from view. And then it began.

The blinds went up slowly, Marianne coming into view inch by inch. My breath caught in my throat. Every time we had seen her before, it had been casual - either working out, or in the shower, or just hanging around her apartment. We'd never seen her all made up. She was STUNNING. She had on red lipstick, the color of her hair. Her beautiful cheeks were subtly rouged, her eyes enveloped in smoky shadow. Her hair flowed over her shoulders in waves. She wore a very low-cut red satin dress, highlighting her gorgeous cleavage. Having already seen her breasts naked, we knew she had to be wearing a push-up bra, but baby, it was working. The dress went down to her mid-thigh, and her sexy legs were clad in silvery, sheer pantyhose. On top of all that, she was also wearing full-length violet gloves that went all the way past her elbow, almost up to her armpit.

"Holy shit," said Moira, "she's Jessica fucking Rabbit. I'm feeling underdressed now."

We had cleaned up, but hadn't dressed up at all. I was wearing a clean white tee-shirt and khaki shorts; Moira a pink tank top and white short shorts. It didn't bother me any - I was far too distracted by Marianne's beauty to care a whit about what we had on.

Marianne danced, rocking her hips sexily to music only she could hear. She ran her hands all over her body, over her breasts, her hips. She favored us with a wink and a smile, then started to peel the gloves off her hands, slowly. She started with the right, and when it was off she draped it down over her cleavage before tossing it aside. Then she peeled off the left glove, and stretched it between her legs, pulling the hem of her dress up higher and higher, almost to her crotch before she let the glove drop, putting her hand to her mouth in mock embarrassment.

"This is what I prayed for with every window in every apartment I've ever lived in," I murmured to Moira.

"You and me both, lover," she said back.

Marianne danced for us, lust personified. She disappeared off to one side of the window, but for one toned, stockinged leg that she kicked up high then bent, before spinning to the other side of the window to do the same with her other leg. Centering herself in our field of view again, she rocked her hips and turned around, facing her back to us. She took the hem of her dress and started to lift it up, inch by excruciating inch, all while seductively swaying her ass back and forth. Up and up the bottom of her dress went, past the tops of her pantyhose, revealing lacy frills and the garters holding them up, then up farther still. The bottom of her ass cheeks just barely came into view before she quickly yanked the dress down again, covering everything, looking over her shoulder and laughing at us. Keeping her back to us, she reached her hands up to the zipper on the back of her dress. Slowly, ever so slowly, she pulled the zipper down. Her bra was black, we could see as the zipper passed it by and kept going down, bringing more and more of her beautiful skin into view. She turned around again, facing us, dancing as the opened dress slid down her body and to the floor. Her lingerie was all black, lacy, and sheer. Her pantyhose were attached to a silky garter belt, just above tiny g-string panties that barely even covered her pubic hair, shaved into a landing strip as it was. She ran her hands all over her body again, giving her breasts a squeeze, spinning in tight circles to give us a fleeting glimpse of her sexy ass.

And then she stopped, smiling, and held her hand out to us, gesturing that it was our turn. I looked to Moira. "Here, set this down," she said, handing me what was left of her drink. I put both of our glasses down on the kitchen counter to my right, and Moira sidled up in front of me, dancing, rubbing her ass against my crotch.

"Dance," she said, and I danced, grinding up against her, running my hands down her sides and over her hips, then back up again, gently caressing her breasts. Moira reached down and pulled her tank top up and over her head, then casting it aside. She had a white lace bra on underneath. She took my hands and brought them back up to her full, perfect tits, rubbing my hands over them while her ass teased my dick to another full erection. Moira then turned around, humming a little tune, and grabbed my shirt and pulled it up. Being taller, I had to finish the job for her, pulling the shirt over my head and spinning it around a bit before throwing it away. Moira rubbed her tits on my bare chest, then turned around again to face Marianne. She pulled one bra strap off her shoulder, then the other. Then she reached behind her and undid the clasp. She turned around again, showing her back to Marianne and pressing her breasts against me, then slipped the bra the rest of the way off and let it fall to the floor. Her nipples, pressed against my skin, were rock hard. Moira slid down my body, rubbing her tits over my stiff dick, then undid my zipper and pulled off my shorts, leaving me in tented boxer briefs. Moira turned around again, covering her breasts with her hands. She arched an eyebrow, waiting for Marianne to make the next move.

Marianne did not disappoint. She undid the clasp of her bra and pulled it off, letting us see her pink nipples for the briefest flash of a second before she covered them with her hands as well. Then she moved one hand, showing us a hard nipple while she danced. Moira mirrored her, lifting her hand and showing Marianne her nipple as well. They repeated with the other nipple, and then both hands went up and their tits were on full display. Marianne shimmied, shaking her tits about, and Moira did the same. Then Marianne began to unfasten her garters, one by one, and pull her stockings off. At the same time, Moira undid her shorts and slowly slid them off her hips. Moira was wearing a thong, too, a little purple Victoria's Secret number. She rubbed her ass over my crotch, caressing my stiff dick with her buttocks.

"Turn," Moira said to me, "so we're showing her our profile."

I did as asked, and Moira rewarded me by dropping to her knees and pulling my boxer briefs down to my ankles. My rampant cock stood out, long and hard and engorged with blood. Moira engulfed it in her large, soft breasts, giving me a tit-job while across the way, Marianne hooked her thumbs into her lacy black panties and pulled them down, bringing her beautiful red-haired pussy into view. Moira took my cock into her mouth and sucked it while squeezing her breasts, pinching her hard brown nipples. Then she stood up and sexily slid her panties off, showing her smooth cunt.

Marianne vanished from view for a second, then came back with a purple, rabbit-style vibrator in her hand. She sucked it like a cock, getting it wet, staring at us. I knew exactly what to do, and stepped over into the kitchen to grab a chair for Moira. We set the chair down by the window, positioning it so that Marianne would still have a profile view and be able to see everything. Moira climbed up onto the chair, presenting her ass and cunt to me. I bent down and buried my face in Moira's twat.

"Ohhhhhh," she moaned as I ravenously gorged on her wet pussy, my nose engulfed between the cheeks of her ass as my tongue probed up the moist depths of her delicious cunt. "Oooooohhhh," she moaned again, bringing her hand between her legs to rub her clit while I ate her.

I looked out the window. Marianne had pulled up a chair as well, and was sitting on it with her long legs spread, her feet on the windowsill. With two fingers she spread her pink, glistening cuntlips apart, and was rubbing the purple head of the dildo up and down her moist slit. Meanwhile, Moira was bucking her hips, mashing her pussy into my face while her fingers became a blur over her clit. Her moans turned higher and louder, and I knew she was getting ready to cum.

"Aaaah, aaaaahhhhhh, AAAAAHHH..." she cried. I kept eating her until the last possible moment, and then just as she was about to go over the edge, I stood up and plunged my cock inside her.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!!" Moira screamed as she came. I held on to her ass, pumping my dick inside her spasming cunt, riding her as she rode wave after wave of ecstasy.

Across the way, Marianne plunged the purple dildo into her cunt. She slid it in and out of her soaked pussy, the vibrating nubbin teasing her clit with each stroke. With her other hand she was squeezing her breasts, pinching and pulling on her erect nipples.

I matched my pace to hers, sliding my hard cock in and out of Moira's slick vagina at the same time that Marianne slid the dildo into hers. Moira started to moan again, her pendulous tits swaying beneath us, her blue eyes locked on Marianne's red twat.

"Unnngh, unnngh," she groaned as we fucked. Marianne's mouth was wide open, her chest rising and falling with every deep breath, red lips curled into a perfect O. I could feel my own pleasure building, a marvelous pressure growing in the head of my dick, in my balls, throughout my whole body from my clenched asshole up to my pumping heart and down my legs to my toes curling on the floor. I pounded Moira's cunt harder, while Marianne fucked herself with the vibrator harder and faster as well.

Marianne's left leg started to shake noticeably, while Moira's moans turned to one long "ooooOOOOooooOOOOOOoooo..." I slowed down, switching to long, deep, deliberate strokes. I pulled my cock almost completely out of Moira's cunt, so that just the very end remained between her lips, then pushed all the way in down to the base, then slowly pulled out again and repeated the process over and over, all while rapidly rubbing at Moira's clit.

"Oh God baby I'm gonna cum again I'm gonna cum I'm gonna cummmmm..." she gasped.

I think all three of us came at the exact same time. Moira screamed while the wet inner walls of her pussy squeezed down hard on my dick, practically crushing it, the juice spilling out of her cunt. Marianne lifted her hips off her chair, her face flushed, the purple dildo buried all the way inside her twat while clear honey spurted out of her and her muscular legs shook like she was having a seizure. And I bellowed like a wild animal, pulling out and plunging my dick between Moira's ass cheeks, spraying cum all over the golden skin of her back. It was like a dam had burst, just a flood of white spunk squirting and squirting from my dick, some of it shooting far enough to get in her silky black hair, puddling in the small of her back and trickling down her sides or into the canyon of her butt crack.

And then it was done. I stepped back, breathing heavy, body covered in sweat, my glistening wet dick slowly deflating and going into hibernation mode. I stumbled into the bathroom and grabbed a towel for Moira, cleaning all the semen off her back while she crossed her arms on the back of the chair and rested her head on them while she caught her breath. And through the window, Marianne had put her legs down and lay sprawled in her chair, eyes half-lidded, nibbling on a fingertip while her other hand languidly stroked the matted landing strip of her pubic hair.

I pulled up another chair, then grabbed Moira and my drinks from the kitchen counter and handed hers back to her. The ice had long since melted away. Marianne opened her eyes and blew a kiss to us. Moira and I both blew one back. Then Moira held up a finger in the universal gesture of "wait a second." She got up, put her drink down, and ran into our bedroom. She grabbed a sheet of paper out of our printer and a Sharpie marker, and scrawled in really big letters, "NIGHTCAP?" and the name of the bar just down the street. Marianne smiled and nodded yes, then held up five fingers. After a second of thought, she held up her other hand as well - ten minutes. She pointed toward her bathroom, then got up and stumbled into the shower. We did the same.

We stayed out for two hours, drinking and talking and learning about each other. Around midnight, we headed home. Moira asked if Marianne would like to come up and see our place. Marianne smiled devilishly and said not tonight, she had an early day tomorrow and needed to just get to sleep.

"Another time, definitely," she said, and bent over to kiss Moira on the mouth. Their lips parted, and their tongues met for just a second before they broke the kiss off, giggling like kids. Then she kissed me, her lips soft and sweet, her breasts pressing against my chest.