Hey Neighbor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goodnight, neighbors!" Marianne said, and she turned the corner onto her street. Moira and I went home, clasping each other's hand, and as soon as we got back inside we tore our clothes off and made love one more time before drifting off to sleep.

***

After that, it was back to work for me, another six straight days of long hours. I'd get my runs in at the crack of dawn or not at all, and whenever I saw Marianne through the window it was doing normal, humdrum things. Moira and I got each other off almost every day, just as long as we were both awake at the same time.

One night, I came home and Moira was nowhere to be seen. Instead, I found a note. It read: "Hey baby! I hope you're not too tired from work. If you are tired, I got some energy drinks in the fridge. Drink one! Then text me that you're ready and go look out the window. I've got a surprise for you!"

Suddenly, I wasn't tired at all.