All Comments on 'Hi Beautiful'

by SpecialK

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
JewelTranJewelTranalmost 20 years ago
Loved it!

What a beautiful love story - just the kind I like! Real people, real chemistry and real hope!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
LOVED IT!!!!!

Finally a REAL story with feelings and heart. Please please you must do a follow up!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
FINALLY!!!!!

A well written story that depicts real emotions and thoughts and a scenario that is more true to life. Nice to finally see a story where the characters are not automatically jumping into bed by the end of it (much less on the first date). I look forward to seeing this story continue. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
It's Gem from IRC...LOVED it!

Girl what a sweet, sexy, awesome BBW love story. Would love another chapter with these two with even more spice! You rock! ;-)

pinkiepinkiealmost 18 years ago
My My!!

That was so heart felt and well written. I was disappointed that was over so quickly...Love ya, girl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You know who :)

An amazing story, i could feel it when i was reading it. I liked how it ended. great job beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Simply Beautiful

Great work K...you had my heart doing the swishy "awww" moment after the kiss! I'm a sucker for romance and you captured me. Linzrific

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Loved it

Roll all the comments into one for me. I`m really with the one for a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A very nice short love story!

Very , very nice story!

Greatly detailed to perfection!

BIG TOE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Came across your story & loved it! Any thoughts of writing a second part or making a series out of it?

sexymeupsexymeupabout 6 years ago
great story, 5 stars

I have been with over weight women and the sex was way better then with the better looking women I been with, The way I see it all women are beautiful no matter what shape or size they are, everyone needs some loving and having feelings too All women need love no matter how they look on the outside, they are beautiful on the inside,I for one would never turn down any woman who would want to make love to me. I am no hunk myself as far as that goes just average looking guy and I respect women's feelings.I really enjoyed the story even though there was no sex involved except some kissing.

MoMiner64MeteMoMiner64Meteover 5 years ago
Very Believable, Well Written, Nice Story

I guess my Title really says it all. I really enjoyed reading this story even though it is a non-erotic story on an erotic story site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Couldn't stop reading

It was wonderful. Charming, fun. I felt myself smiling along with the characters. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous