All Comments on 'Hi, I'm Mark. Your Neighbour.'

by AmRestorative

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
dreaming_dailydreaming_dailyabout 10 years ago
quickie

Nice erotic quickie. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
spelling

The story begins poorly when the title has a misspelled word. By all dictionaries I've looked in and this includes an international version its "neighbor" notice there is NO 'u' in the word.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
To anon. Our Neighbour.

Neighbour is the way Canadians and the English spell it. Just as we spell colour with the u.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Neighbour

Come to the UK and see it spelled this way!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Anon (Spelling)

If you want to a spelling Nazi you should actually check instead simply claiming that you did.

We who use English as opposed to American English do indeed spell it neighbour.

Examples...harbour, honour etc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Really? Spelling?

The spelling of the word Neighb(our)(or). Someone has too much time on their hands. I didn't even notice.

BTW, Nice quickie.

lesliejoneslesliejonesabout 10 years ago
good story

This wasn't complicated but just a whole lot of fun--enjoyed it greatly. I'd like to know, however what Mark, the neighbour, looks like. And I'm American, and yes, the Brit spelling has the u and having said that, it never need get in the way of a nicely-told tale.

AmRestorativeAmRestorativeabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks and sorry

Thanks for the kind words, and apologies to any Americans who are harmed by my mistreatment of Neighbor!

I had a blast writing this. My wife asked me to write her a porno, as a writing exercise, so I did this on the train home, and two quick revisions the next day. It's my first foray into erotica. It felt good reading it to her--and yes, I got lucky ;)--so I decided to publish it here. I'm quite pleased by the response. I see loads of errors though. 'Grab and release' you idiot, not 'grab of and release'. Arg.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice

Nice story - please write some more...

I don't know where the author is from but the spelling nazi seems typical of the nationality that took the English language and, having butchered and corrupted it, now claim it as their own. Grow up.

AmRestorativeAmRestorativeabout 10 years agoAuthor
What does Mark look like?

@lesliejones I purposefully didn't describe Mark; I only gave him a name right at the end.. I guess, being a guy, I wrote what would turn me on, and I thought readers would just project a look for Mark.

But good point, maybe not a good decision to rob girls (and guys, I guess) of a good description! For a poor one, how about: shaggy haired twenty-six year old with grey eyes that loves cycling and manages to visit a gym maybe twice a month.

And yes, there is no plot. I even tagged it with 'porn without plot'.. I had like an hour and a half to write something that would please my wife!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Job

I loved the how you were very descriptive with the woman figure, but not the male one. I'm straight, and I'm a woman. But let's face it. Describing a dude's cock just seems less sexy than a lady's perfect curves. This story TOTALLY turned me on... I look forward to reading more of your stories! Keep writing! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I liked it.

Just take your time during the proofreading, and edit as you do so, and that will help you avoid those slip-ups.

As for my, apparently, fellow USA citizen, maybe you should consult the Oxford Dictionary - Unabridged. It might suprise you to know that the UK was a very widespread empire, while Webster was still writing his first dictionary for use in the USA. So, quit bellyaching about the spelling of those who use the King's/Queen's English, and learn to enjoy the story. If you have a non-spelling criticism, then make it known, otherwise keep your ethnocentric spelling opinions to yourself, you give educated readers from the USA a bad name.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hey "Anonymous" claiming a miss-spelling!

Heard of the language "English"??

As in "the language of ENGLAND"?

Well, in ENGLISH the word IS spelled NEIGHBOUR!!

So don't be so ignorant prissy criticising others when it is you that's wrong!!

What IS wrong is that the "story" is merely a "slam, bang, thank you ma'am", with no real substance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fucking rubbish by A Wanker

Fuck face

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous