Hidden Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did I? I don't remember." Penny said as nonchalantly as she could

"Yes you did, come on, whose hand do you think about slipping in to your panties?"

"Oh I don't know really, anyone I suppose, it's simply about thinking it's someone else, I don't think I've put a face to the hand if I'm honest."

A cloud passed over Sue's face where despite trying hard to hide her disappointment that Penny hadn't said it was her hand she thought about sliding in to her panties. But then there never was a real possibility of that anyway, was there?

Sue's reaction didn't go unnoticed by Penny, did Sue just look disappointed? Or was she imagining it?

Sue decided to push her luck and maybe be just a little bolder, "Has talking like this turned you on at all?" she asked.

With a nervous but dismissive laugh Penny replied, "Err no Sue, no! Whatever makes you think that?"

"Well I'm sorry but I can't help noticing that you have quite a large damp patch on your panties." Sue said quietly and with her eyes lowered slightly.

Penny felt the heat rush to her face and with a nervous giggle exclaimed, "Suze have you been peeping up my skirt?"

"No, I've not been peeping! Sitting as you are, you've been flashing your panties at me all evening and it was impossible not to notice! Not mention your organ stop nipples trying to break free of you t-shirt as well!" Again Sue was very quiet with her response. "

It had not occurred to Penny that she was flashing her panties at all! They had seen each other in their underwear, naked in the showers a thousand times over, why was this different, why would Sue notice this time?

"Okay Sue, I'll be honest, I am a little turned on and now you mention it and I can see what you mean about my nipples, but why would you notice my panties, it's not as if they're anything you've not seen before?"

"Yeah I know, but with all the talk of wet panties and such, I simply couldn't stop myself looking, particularly as they were so openly on display!" Sue shrugged raising her palms upwards and grinning.

Penny was starting to suspect, or was it hope? That there was more to this than met the eye, laughing she promptly moved the hem of her skirt up so that it was level with the waist band of her panties looked down and with a chuckle said, "You're right, they are bit damp aren't they?"

It was Penny's turn to be bold now, "What about you Sue, has this talk turned you on at all, have your panties got a damp patch?"

"Honestly Penny? Yes! I am pretty turned on and I do feel a bit damp down there, whether I have a damp patch like yours I've no idea!"

"Well why don't we have a look? Take you shorts off and we can compare damp patches!" Penny said laughing.

Sue also laughing said, "You're mad why on earth would we want to do that?"

"Why not?" Penny replied.

Both Penny and Sue were trying to make light of the whole scenario by laughing and giggling, however each was secretly wishing that maybe there was more to this than either realised.

"Oh all right then, but then it's off to bed for me because I'm tired and I don't know about you but I need some Pussy Time!!" Sue sniggered.

"Yeah I'm with you on that one I definitely need some Pussy Time, now get those shorts off."

Sue stood and wiggling a little pushed her shorts down and stepped out of them, her panties had been pulled down a little with the tight shorts, so pulling them up and smoothing them over her bottom she sat back down on the sofa, crossing her legs in the same way Penny was sitting.

Sue knew without looking that there would be a wet patch, however, she still asked Penny, "So do I have a damp patch?"

"No, I'd say you have a sopping wet patch!!" Penny laughed.

"In which case its time we both went upstairs to our rooms and did something about it then isn't it?"

"Yeah, I guess you're right, wow, I never thought in million years that we'd be ending the evening like this, both knowing that we're going off to bed to have some Pussy Time!"

"Yeah Weird eh?" Sue chuckled, getting up of the sofa, picking up her shorts and heading for the stairs.

Penny followed Sue to the stairs her eyes fixed on the pink cotton spectacle that was swaying seductively in front of her, "Oh my god how cute and sexy is that arse? Round, firm and packaged up in its pretty pink panties!" Who knew something so simple could be so sexy!" Penny thought to herself as she became mesmerised following Sue's cute bum up the stairs.

At the top of the stairs both girls stopped and gave each other a goodnight hug each with their heart pounding and desperate to turn this in to more than a friendly hug! With a light peck on each other's cheek they turned and went to their rooms.

Penny closed the door behind her and letting out a huge sigh, leaning back against it and shaking her head in dismay. Meanwhile Sue shut her door and threw herself on the bed burying her head in the pillow and screamed in frustration.

As Penny stood and thought about what had just happened, she wondered, had Sue wanted her to say it was her hand sliding down the front of her panties? Surely not? Jesus this was scary, Penny knew one wrong move and it could be curtains for the friendship. But why had Sue looked so crestfallen at her answer?

Penny knew that for the first time she had lied to her best friend, her thoughts and fantasies were always about Sue and what her touch would be like.

Penny came to a decision to do something, a decision that on reflection she was sure the friendship would surely survive. With that she opened her door, stepped across the landing and taking a deep breath tapped on Sue's door.

When Sue opened the door Penny could see some moisture welling up in her eyes which she was trying hard to hide.

"Hey Sue, what's wrong are you crying?"

"No, really I'm fine, I think I'm a little over tired and maybe the emotions of leaving home have caught up with me."

"Ah well okay if that's all? but look Sue I'm sorry if there is something I may have said to upset you?"

"Upset me? Oh crikey no don't be daft! What on earth do think you might have said?" Sue replied with a weak smile.

"Well, the reason I came over to speak to you is really difficult for me and I'm worried about how you may feel? Look, you know you are my best friend and I love you to bits and would never want to hurt or upset you don't you?"

"Of course I do and nothing you did could ever hurt our friendship we're way too strong!"

"Oh god I certainly hope so, I'm not at all sure how to say this, but I didn't answer your question honestly, you see there is someone I think about when I have my hand in my panties, it's been the same someone for about three years now."

"Who Penny? I had no idea you had a lover, how could I not have known?"

"I don't have a lover Sue, although I would love this person to be my lover."

A look of realisation came over Sue's face as the tears started to stream down Penny's face as she simply nodded at Sue.

"Oh Sue I am so sorry but I have wanted to make love to you for ages now, listening to you earlier got me so hot, it was unbearable! My pussy and panties are so wet I didn't know what to do with myself. Please please forgive me I promise I will never touch you or embarrass you just say we can still be friends?"

Sue stood listening to her friend pour her heart out with her own filling with light and joy. She moved toward Penny and taking her face in her hands whispered to her.

"I love you with all my heart Penny and if you don't hold me and kiss me soon, I am going to explode, I can't believe you feel the same as I do, all that time wasted! Now come here and make love to me."

Sue pulled Penny's face closer and kissed her long and hard their tongues intertwined and exploring each other for the first time, their lips soft and moist as they remained locked together in their first glorious kiss.

The urgency they both felt to explore each others body was overwhelming but instinctively each knew this first time could not be rushed.

It was Penny who spoke first when they finally broke apart, looking deep into Sue's eyes and gently stroking her face with the back of her hand.

"I have watched you undress so many times, I have seen you in your underwear and naked, I have worshipped your body from afar for so long, afraid you would catch me admiring you or worse!"

"Or worse? What on earth would have been worse? Sue asked.

"Well there were a few times last year when you had undressed and gone for a shower that I would take your panties and hold them to my face just so that I could feel close to you. They were always warm and smelled of you and in those moments I felt closer to you than at any other time.

Sue couldn't help laughing "Oh my god Penny that could have been me saying those words, now I know why there were times when my panties did seem to exactly where I'd left them, I used to do exactly the same! I'd savour the warmth of your panties if only for a few seconds, how on earth could we have been so blind to each others feelings?"

"Let me undress you Sue, I want you to see in my eyes what I have been hiding from you, I want you to see my lust and my love for your beautiful body. I want to touch, stroke and admire it with no inhibitions or hidden emotions. Will you let me do that Sue?"

"Oh Penny of course you can." Sue said, tears streaming down her face now. "Although there's not much left to take off now, here let's make things even, let me take you skirt off first."

Without waiting for a reply Sue knelt in front of Penny and ran her hands up the back of her legs over the roundness of her bottom enjoying the feel of the delicate material of her panties then taking the elasticated waist of the skirt from the inside slid it down until it lay in a heap at her feet. Sue's face was now level with the front of Penny's panties and she could smell her musky arousal, Sue gently placed a kiss there aware now of her trimmed bush that made a beautiful bump in the front of the panties.

"Be patient, I'll be back later." She whispered to Penny's pussy.

Penny felt her body come alive as Sue touched her legs, each touch of Sue's fingers feeling like an electric shock, making her gasp. The kiss on her pussy had nearly made her collapse with pleasure, it was just a peck but also so intimate.

When Sue stood back up the girls looked in to each others eyes not saying a word but knowing that something true and special was happening tonight.

Sue was wearing a loose checked blouse which Penny started to undo slipping it off her shoulders and sliding it down her arms until it lay at her feet, she wore a simple white bra and Penny brushed her hand over the soft swell of her breasts teasing her nipples, smiling and placing a gentle kiss on each.

It was Sue's turn now as she took hold of the hem of Penny's t-shirt and lifted until Penny raised her arms allowing it to be taken off over her head. She stared at Penny's breasts encased in her bra as if she had never seen them before.

"Beautiful." She said as she laid her head on them. "I can hear your heart beating like a drum."

"It is beating for you and only you." Penny replied.

Both girls were standing in just bra and panties now, and looking up, Sue traced her tongue over the top of Penny's breasts and on up her neck nibbling at her earlobe. Penny let out a moan that came from deep within her and locked lips with Sue kissing her feverishly and pulling her in close and tight to her. They remained like that for what seemed hours but was in fact only a few minutes filled with kissing and hands exploring wherever they could touch.

It was Penny who broke free and reaching behind Sue searched for the clasp of her bra and releasing it began to slide the straps off her shoulders.

"Wait." Said Sue. "Together please?"

With that Sue also released the clasp of Penny's bra and together they slid the straps of each others bras down exposing each others breasts. Standing in just their panties taking in each others bodies, instinctively they knew they were on the edge of something momentous.

With a knowing smile Penny took Sue's hand and led her to the edge of the bed where they sat, and without a word she cupped one breast and lowered her head to the other her tongue flicking over Sue's dark erect nipple.

"Oh Penny, my beautiful Penny." Sue moaned as Penny caressed and teased her nipples.

Lifting her head Penny looked at Sue with a far away dreamy look in her eyes.

"Oh Sue, how long have I dreamt of this, of kissing, caressing and making love to you, I have never wanted anyone but you."

"I still can't believe we have waited so long! Night after night I would dream of being with you." Moving herself up the bed and lying down she patted the duvet. "Come here my beauty, let me hold you properly."

Penny joined Sue on the bed lying down next to her letting out a sigh as they held each other and started to kiss gently, hands exploring each other's bodies. Sue traced her hand down Penny's back stroking her arse through her panties until she slipped her hand under the waistband taking a handful of Penny's firm, smooth cheeks, pulling her closer and grinding her hips in to her.

Sighs, moans and little gasps came from both Penny and Sue as they experienced not just each others bodies for the first time but their first ever sexual encounter.

"Oh Jesus Sue, I think I've died and gone to heaven, how on earth have we allowed ourselves to miss out on this for so long? My body is alive to your every touch, I had no idea so many parts of me were so sensitive! Your glorious, soft skin, amazing boobs, cute and peachy arse, heaven, simply heaven!" Penny sighed with a little shudder.

"I feel like I'm going to explode, my pussy is dripping, I daren't touch it, I'm sure I'd cum in an instant if I did. Your beautiful breasts, so firm, so round and your amazing nipples, I had no idea a nipple could swell and become so hard! I love them!" Sue gigged and dipped her head to suck on Penny's erect nipples.

While Sue and Penny continued to enjoy each other, being more intimate than either had ever been before, their pussies ached for release, each of them were experiencing a degree of reserve, nervous to step over a final line that would make all of this something more than a bit of fun.

It was Sue who finally took the plunge, her fingers tracing a lazy trail down Penny's stomach drawing circles around her belly button until her hand crept over the panty covered mound and touched penny's pussy.

Penny's heart was hammering and she was struggling to breathe as Sue's hand took its inexorable journey toward her pussy, her whole body stiffened with her back arching as she let out a shocked gasp almost as if an ice cube had been dropped down her back as Sue's hand reached its target.

"Dear God Sue, Oh Shit! Oh My God!" Penny stuttered, incapable of proper speech.

The touch of Sue's hand had tipped Penny over an edge to a place she had never been before, panting and sweating as an ocean's wave seemed to roll through her body crashing on the shore of her pussy. Penny came with a violence that her bucking, writhing and trembling with Sue's hand remaining clamped to her pussy.

Wave after wave of her orgasm overcame Penny like a never ending roller coaster ride until finally as the orgasm subsided and blowing out her cheeks she started to come down from the glorious heaven of pleasure, shuddering with the small aftershocks of her orgasm taking her breath away.

Sue was mesmerised watching her friend lose any semblance of control over her body, Penny's panties were so wet now that Sue's hand actually glistened with her juices. Fascinated by this and as Penny finally calmed down, Sue slipped her hand into Penny's panties and discovering her friend's pussy for the first time found her clitoral bud hard, her lips swollen and engorged and unbelievably wet. Taking her hand out of Penny's panties her instinct saw her putting it to her mouth, savouring both the taste and aroma of her juices.

"Mmm tastes good my darling, how does it feel for you now you've calmed down?"

"Feel? I have no idea what just happened to me, I'm sure I've had an orgasm before but that was out of this world, I can't really describe it!"

Penny leaned over and kissed Sue hard and then gently pushed her onto her back and positioned herself kneeling between Sue's legs. She gazed at her friends magnificent body her breasts settling but still prominent, nipples erect. Penny then leaned forward allowing her own breasts to brush over Sue's tummy and on up until she teased Sue's nipples with her own. Slowly Penny lowered herself down, her breasts flattening against Sue's, her groin pushing on the mound of Sue's pussy.

Kissing and licking Sue's neck Penny used her tongue to draw a path down over Sue's breasts, stopping briefly to tease her nipples as she flicked her tongue over them in her slow and inevitable journey towards Sue's panties.

Sue started to understand her friends' earlier reactions as her breathing became more laboured and her heart thumped in her chest, her stomach tensed as penny's tongue played its way down, Penny's long hair also touching and tickling Sue's ultra sensitive skin.

For Sue the sense of anticipation was overwhelming as Penny's head hovered over her panties her hair brushing the tops of her legs.

"My god Sue your knickers are soaked! Mmm and they look so sexy, so edible."

"Touch me Penny! Please god just touch me! I think I'm going to burst if you don't touch me soon!"

Looking up, her emerald eyes shining and a loving smile on her face, Penny lowered her head to the front of Sue's panties and started to kiss, suck and lick her pussy through the damp cotton.

Like Penny before her this was enough to tip Sue over the cliff edge of pleasure, a hot flush and a trembling sensation engulfed her body as she looked down and saw Penny's head buried between her legs.

Penny pulled the leg of Sue's panties to one side, sucked and licked on the erect and hard bud of Sue's clitoris.

"Holy Christ on earth! Oh Fuck Fuck Fuck!" Sue screamed and panted with all sorts of guttural sounds emanating from her. Hips raised towards Penny's mouth, her hands clenching the duvet her knuckles white, she became uncontrollably overcome with sensations she had only dreamed of, an orgasm that seemed to go and on and on completely engulfing every part of her body and touching her soul.

Penny continued to lick and suck Sue's clit until she sensed that she was coming down from the peak of her orgasm, her face wet and dripping with Sue's juices. Placing the leg of her panties back over her pussy and planting a gentle kiss on them, Penny moved back up beside Sue and lay on her side next to her.

The girls looked at each other their eyes bright with joy, lust and love, a feeling of warmth and sated desire filling their souls and finally a realisation of the enormity of what had happened this evening.

"I'm exhausted!" Sue sighed "The end to a perfect day, will you stay with me and sleep in my arms?"

"Of course I will, how could a day like this end any other way? I'm going to change my panties though, I feel like I've wet myself!"

"No, let's sleep naked, our first night together should be "au naturelle" Sue replied.

"Mmm yeah you're right, knickers off then!" Penny chuckled. "Will you humour me and let me do something first?"

"Um yes I guess so, what do you want?" Sue frowned as she relied.

"Okay, turn over on to your front."

"Turn over? Why?"

Penny sniggered, "Why? Because you sent me insane earlier walking up the stairs, your sexy bottom looking all cute in your pink panties, swaying in my face like seductive candy floss. If you knew how close I came to taking a bite, well I guess we know now what might have happened?"

"So you want to bite my arse then?" Sue laughed.