Hidden Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well maybe more of a nibble probably, now do as you're told and turn over!" Penny giggled.

Sue did as she had been asked and Penny once again admired Sue's panty encased bottom and remembering her feelings from earlier placed a kiss on each cheek before taking a playful bite.

Penny then slipped her hands in the waist band and peeled the pink cotton over Sue's round buns, down her legs until finally slipping them over her ankles and off. She couldn't resist lifting them to her face and inhaling the smell of Sue's sex before lying back down.

"Happy now?" Sue chuckled.

"Oh yes, very!" Penny sighed.

"Good, my turn now!"

"Your turn?"

"Yes my turn! Over you go girl!" Sue demanded.

With no reason not to, Penny turned on to her front and wiggled her bottom at Sue who stroked the white panties realising what Penny meant about how cute they looked.

"Mmmm good enough to eat!" Sue laughed, and promptly took a big bite out of Penny's arse.

"Ouch!" Careful! "That hurt!" Penny giggled.

"Let me kiss it better then." Sue said kissing and stroking Penny's bottom through the soft white cotton, then rolling them down she kissed the bare flesh be fore taking them off all together.

Sue & Penny snuggled themselves down together under the duvet and lay kissing and cuddling until drifting off in to a deep and satisfying sleep and dreams of what the future might hold.....?