All Comments on 'Hidden Desires'

by Funk You

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
sexy_nimphsexy_nimphover 19 years ago
speachless

I must be honest, I am in two minds as to what to think about your story, one is saying its completely sick and the other, (more powerful I might add) is just in complete awe that you could write something so completely complex and intimate.

The last scene is so powerful and I can hardly put it into words really. But above all I praise you, no matter what people say, it takes a hell of a lot to put something like that out for people to see.

x~x

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Extraordinary

Everyone should understand pain the way you do; the world would be much more an empathic place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thank You

This was a beautiful peice of work, its such an emaotional peoce, that is wonderful and painful to read.

Well Done

B4DR0M4NC3B4DR0M4NC3over 13 years ago
Please

Please continue it it's great!!

honestsoulhonestsoulabout 12 years ago
wud hav lovd a part 2

it's pretty great..wud hav been even greater if those assholes realisd how much it hurts to b played with

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more?

have you thought about a part two where they find him and he gets help... finds love, etc? this is heavy and heartbreakingly sad. telling this is a good start. there are many out there that feel the despair that comes from loneliness, unrequited love, and the thoughtless cruelty of others. you have done well. you now have the power to give hope to the reader in the form of a journey of recovery, going on with life, and finding love (even if it means you remember how to love yourself again).

good luck and i hope to see more from you. you're a very talented writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous