Hidden in a Circle of Friends Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck what just happened," I said with a raised and shocked voice. It was real and I was unprepared for what just happened. I was torn between the realization of what I was offered, and the integrity I had with my previous innocent friendship. As I stood there I kept looking at the phone for a response, but it remained silent.

For the first time, I opened the phone and looked at the contents of its folders and applications. I saw nothing in the form of an application that seemed odd, but when I looked into one of the deleted email folders I saw unexpected things. I saw emails originating from websites with Cuckold in the title. I was aware of that word as it was a very strange style of porn, and something I never understood. I then looked inside his browser history and found that he belonged to several discussion boards relating to wife sharing. I then realized I seen enough, and thought about all the times I was in the company of Colin and Rachel; she had been flirting. I asked myself in those moments before calling Rachel back if I should have felt guilty or honored.

12