All Comments on 'Hidden In the Snow Ch. 01'

by funtoppings

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent ^_^

Looking forward to Chapter II

redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

it was not very smart for mom to try and touch her after she already expressed her dislike for the whole thing between her aunt and cousin.

PathStrayerPathStrayerabout 10 years ago
Keep up the good work

This is so far a great story. I love that you're taking your time to build up both suspense and character and that you didn't let Julie give in right away.

You do have a couple of quirks that you should be aware of. One is that you tend to mix tense. Every now and then you slip into prestent tense, which gets confusing. You also used defiantly when you meant definitely a few times.

Other than that it was a thrill to read and I can't wait for more. :)

PaulScottBarbarasSonPaulScottBarbarasSonabout 10 years ago
Hurrah! pussy diving moms and daughters!

A very promising start to a potentially great series on multiple mother/daughter lesbian incest. But series have unraveled before. Careful now, go ahead, but always deliver the goods! Let the perversity of it roll!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
incest love story

Loved this story, can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Very good first chater.

The story, the writting. I hope you will continue (and post the next chapter vert soon).

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Reality Arrives !

However interesting these stories may be , most of them end up with both parties happily ever after . Here the author injects a piece of reality that most Male/ Female relationships face .

As a result this story is ( More Real ) than most . Excellent story line !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Interfamily v intrafamily

Interfamily means between families. Within a family is intrafamily.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous