All Comments on 'Hidden Love Ch. 01'

by Inkysquid718

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

Yes, I love this story and how it slowly unfolded !! Carey is a hot little babe who had the courage to give Matt hints and build the theme of the story. Finally Matt, decided correctly to meet her half way and then gave her what she has desired for years. Caring. Love, and Hot Hrad Sex. I hope they make arrangements to stay together and that she bangs him senseless and of course he more than meets her half way. They make a loving couple. Please, we need more and not just a final chapter. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful

I look forward to part 2. Great job!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Perfect love story with slow burn

Damn I miss more stories like this one where I can sit back and enjoy the slow passionate ride of the main characters without it being a fapfest every other paragraph. The setting is intriguing and the passion that burns inside them might just bring down the whole house is he didn't submit by the time he did. Reminds me of another story with chinese/american characters but it was nowhere near as good as this one but it did spark my curiosity fro this particular niche. I have a feeling that they have something a lot more stable and log term on their hand than either of them realises and I only hope his mom supports them and a+gives them coverage for as long as they need.

5* and just give me part 2 already!

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 6 years ago
She really...

...put Matt through hell! Loved the long tease and final get-together. Dialogue very plausible and engaging because I would have fallen for Carey the way she acted and talked. I would have fallen for her floral scent she wore. You excelled at describing her well, in addition to Matt's constant state of mind and torment she exerted on him.

I saw like maybe 2 small typos but everything else was stellar. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I died laughing

As soon as I saw that they were 6 years apart I died. I have a cousin that's 6 years younger than me and I was just like, "Of course it's the same age difference as me and her". She's waaay too young right now for me to even think about that though lmao

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
Such a slow passionate build up to sublime pleasure!

You so make us feel the intimacy between the two of them. Well written!!!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Sweet little love story

They will have a tough time, but they could make it.

A chapter 2 would be interesting

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dayyyyyyyumm!!

Shit, I need a cigarette and I don't even smoke. And I think my pacemaker shorted out. No suggestions from me. A special thanks for the Chinese connection. Loved it! My daughter-in-law is from Taiwan. They are a beautiful people as most Asians are.

Sorry but I could only give this 5 stars as it does not go to 433. I have not looked at chap 2 yet but I trust there will be more unbridled passion, fornication and hopefully some sex.

-bern1965(pending)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow!

The author has an excellent writing style. This is very hot. 5*

Rapier875Rapier875about 4 years ago
That was just wonderful !

Long slow build up, but with an amazing climax !

Looking forward to pt.2.

Rapier

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 3 years ago

Fantastic, more please.

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyErotica11 months ago

Another incomplete story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous