All Comments on 'Hidden Talents'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

i find myself always loving your stories. thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5

Ann Douglas is an automatic five. The character build up before the sex scenes is outstanding.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
very good

the way the teacher got her into bed was in my opinion not right, but she was a willing girl, and the teacher was honest with already changing her GPA and signing off on her review before they started, your build-up of stories before the sex is great, I find your stories of 3 pages or less is much better than the ones with more than 3 pages.

MaonaighMaonaighover 6 years ago
Definitely an A grade

And to think that some people consider academia to be boring. Both protagonists were a bit sneaky but if it made them happy... Typical first-rate Ann Douglas story.

jsmangisjsmangisover 6 years ago
A Plus

Ann, your stories keep getting better. I scan through the new stories every day, and always read yours first.

TSreaderTSreaderover 6 years ago
Yummy 😋

I loved it, and wish you would consider continuing it! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

Maybe a story with Emily and her friend?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing!!!

All your stories are incredible & blow me away. I gotta ask, how are you able to post so many stories, as often as you do? You either have an active imagination or have these stories already written. Whatever it is, please never stop.

Ann DouglasAnn Douglasover 6 years agoAuthor
Postings

As I’ve stated in my bio and on numerous other occasions, the stories now being posted represent 25 years worth of writing. There are about a dozen more to go, then I will be able to concentrate on new work, which of course will appear with much less frequency.

roveroneroveroneover 6 years ago
really enjoyed it...

and like your descriptions of them-a petite short-haired horny bi French libertine with hidden very hot toned body and the very large-breasted redhead co-ed...just wish you hadn't made her bald..frequently European women, more so than Americans, have magnificent natural muffins...

I think she should introduce Paulette and Carolyn-a very fun 3sum...!

5 and fave story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it

Great story

kathy2012kathy2012over 2 years ago

The sex is without equal! I am still hot and bothered! Excellent!

All the best,

Kathy

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyalmost 2 years ago

How to start learning loving teachers ...... lol ...... Motivation, a spark to fire up some inner flame and trust ....... Not the dumb "i fuck you now .... Ok" from some simple minds

So if i need to brush my grades, i would love to contact you for advice ...... ☺️

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🍀💋

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It was an unexpectedly sweet story. I love Pauline and her approach to life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...