Hidden Valley Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe looked back at the women fixing lunch and said, "I've had more time with Cindy and I know I want her to be my wife. Even if we do get to fuck all the women in town I'd like to spend some time with Cindy."

Shaking his head Chuck asked, "How many more are there?"

Joe was trying to count on his fingers, "Five or six, I lost count."

Cindy comes back with the first part of their lunch, "There are six more, one mother with one daughter and one mother with two daughters, then there's the mother that is hoping you give her a daughter. That's where your sister is right now, Joe. She went with Sandy and June. She wanted to see the town but wait till she gets to the ranch. One husband, three sons and no daughters, she might not be back for a while." They rest of the women come in and they all sit down and start eating.

Joan sits with Joe and strokes his leg saying, "We all talked about it before you got here and we all agreed that until Dr. Thompson confirms that we are pregnant, which we are sure there in no chance we aren't, we will only have sex with the men of the village and who ever we believe to be the father of our baby. We all want to know for sure it could only be one of you." She takes Joe's cock in her hand, "After that you're fair game and I for one want to sample all of you and I'm sure the other women feel the same way. You'll probably get less sex this week than the rest of your life here."

Now that the guys had a taste of the town women, literally, they had questions and the women answered as openly as they could. Once everything was out in the open Joan said, "You guys knew coming into this that we all wanted babies. There hasn't been a baby her since Cindy was born. The women are very excited about the gift you are bringing us but you have to understand that they have waited 18 years for this." Joan walks over to sit on Joe's lap and yes his cock goes inside her. Then she says, " Why do you think I got you in the shower this morning. I'm no different, I wanted to be first and I thank you for that."

Just then there was a knock on the door. The guys look at each other as they get up and Joe says, "Ok guys ready for round two?" They go into the sitting soon followed by Becky, her older daughter Kathy and Youngest daughter Hope. Kathy was the only one that didn't have a baby when they first got to the valley so this could almost be three generations. To the guys relief Becky announced, "We heard there were three new young men here that could get us all pregnant. We would like three different fathers for our babies."

Chuck, having already had the 70 year went and took Becky by the hand and led her to one of the couches. Jake took Kathy and Joe was with Hope. The three men spent some time getting to know the women but it was mom who was running the show. What ever she did the girls followed. The men were trying to be caring lovers but mama brought her girls to get pregnant, there's time for the nice sex later. Becky got on the floor and pulled Chuck on top of her and said, "Give me a baby"

Kathy pushed Jake on the floor and mounted him. She started riding him yelling, "Make mine a boy!"

Hope was a little more gentle. She led Joe to the Bench and told him, "Three months ago I lost my cherry to my dad on this bench and I would like it if you give me a baby here also." With that she lay on the bench and Joe got on top of her. While the other two were trying to get the baby cream into them as fast as they could. Joe and Hope were enjoying making their baby. Hope was running her hands over his back and he was playing with her tits. They kissed as he slowly pumped in and out of her. Her hips would come up to meet his. For the first time all day Joe felt like a lover and not just a sperm Donar. Hope was even building to an orgasm and as she hit the top Joe exploded giving her not only a baby but a beautiful orgasm to go with it. Joe lay on top of her with his cock still deep in her pussy. They smiled and kissed as lovers.

Joe was still hard and whispered in Hope's ear, "Just to make sure do you want to do it again?" He started slowly sliding in and out and their orgasm started to build again. He was pumping faster and faster and they were very close when they heard mama say, "Come on Hope, aren't you done yet?"

Joe and Hope looked into each others eyes and she cried out, "Just one more minute Mom Oh God Yes Give it to me!" They both exploded for the second time. Hope fell back on the bench and as Joe helped her up she whispered, "Cindy is a very lucky girl." Joe smiled and kissed her again before she had to leave.

Joan came over and sat next to Joe and said, "You seemed to be really enjoying yourself this last time. You're not having second thoughts about my little Cindy are you?"

Joe got very defensive and said, "Oh, no Mrs. Thompson. What Cindy and I have is different than anything I've ever felt with any one; but I wouldn't mind seeing little miss Hope again."

Joan patted his leg then stroke his cock saying, "Well if you're going to marry my little Cindy and keep fucking me, call me Joan, As for Hope I know you'll be seeing a lot of her, she and Cindy are very close. Now why don't you three go take a shower. It's too late for any more of the women to be coming over. We have to get ready for the welcoming party. Then you can meet the husbands of the women you fucked today." All three men suddenly had a terrified look in their eyes. Still stroking Joe's cock she says, "Don't worry there are no jealous husbands here. They are all grateful you gave their wives a baby and they are going to want to meet the father. Now go get your shower."

12