Hidden Valley Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their work done, Lester returned the brand to the brazier. The first Horseman handed him the reins to his palomino stallion, which now sported its own huge erection. The crowd was staring at its immense length and girth as it bobbed under the great steed, and I wondered briefly whether anyone at the Summer Fuck Festival ever brought a mare into the hall be publicly serviced by stallions like this, or even ...

My thoughts were cut short as the Horsemen, all mounted now, rode whooping around and around the hall, waving their hats. Then with a final wave good-bye, they disappeared out the rear double doors.

The sheriff walked back and closed and locked the rear double doors. Folks swarmed down to the floor of the hall from the bleachers and watched as the deputies released Romy from her bonds, now shaking with pain and exhaustion, but also flushed and exhilarated with her sexual experiences.

While the hall was still buzzing with excitement, the mayor stepped to the microphone once more. "Ladies and gentlemen, what a surprise that was! Our Four Horsemen have honored us with a visit, and we are proud they did." This received cheers and shouts of approval.

"Well," the mayor continued, "that concludes this year's Summer Fuck Festival. Of course, you may wish to stay late to fuck some more. The staff will be on hand to help. We wish to thank the two strangers who appeared in our village today and agreed to be part of our Festival. Good night and good luck to you all."

The sheriff and deputies came and assisted us back to the change rooms where Romy and I dressed. The women took their time with her, examining her wounds, her new nipple and clit rings, and her brand, applying creams to soothe and heal them all. Eventually she got dressed and joined us in the lobby of the community center where the mayor and sheriff were waiting to escort us back to the town hall.

As we walked across the green, the mayor made us an offer. "You can leave now, if you wish. We don't make prisoners here. If you stay," he said, addressing me specifically, "you will be one of us and fuck all the women you want. Romy, however, would be one of our women and required to be always submissive to men's lusts."

He looked at her tentatively. "You're wondering how it would be for you, aren't you? You know you would have to submit anytime, anywhere. It could be a man in a store where you shop for clothes who enters the change room with you, pulls down your panties, and fucks you doggy style. He might even open the door so others can watch."

"It might be right here on the common where you're walking to an appointment, and some young man takes a fancy to you, pushes you to the grass, and fucks you right there. Or you could be cooking supper at home when the door bursts open and a gang of men abduct you, take you away in a farm truck to a local barn, and fuck you all night. It could even be a business meeting in a board room where you work. When they finish their business, they all want a fuck to celebrate a business deal, so the boss calls you in, strips you, and lays you on the table for a group fuck."

"So that's how life would be for you," he finished as we arrived back at the town hall. He paused and looked up at the stars, then gestured at the street. "Your car is parked there. I will wish you 'good night' now and leave you to decide." I shook hands with him and the sheriff, and they both walked up the steps to the front doors and entered the building. I wondered whether we would ever see them again.

Romy was still shaking. "I never want to live here," she spat. "It's too much. I like a little fun, but this ..." Her voice trailed off. "Let's go," she said simply, looking up at me with eyes moist with tears and an unspoken plea.

So I helped her into the car, started the engine, and drove back down the highway toward the mountain pass in the velvet dark of a summer night. As I watched the lights of Johnson dwindle in my rearview mirror, I said to Romy, "Let's leave it open. The mayor didn't say we couldn't come back and visit. You know the rules. We would have to submit. Just think about it. Some day you might want to see and experience some of the same things again. "

She was looking out the window at the stars in the night sky, and then she nodded slightly.

"Remember the girl baseball players in Rawlins?" I said. She nodded again. "What did they know about Johnson that they didn't tell us? Were they here? Did they submit to public fucking and bondage too? I think the two quiet ones even giggled when they told us where to find this hidden valley."

Romy then smiled and giggled too.

12