All Comments on 'Hide and Seek'

by Taming_you

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
:D

More please!

le8mebeele8mebeeabout 12 years ago
thats the way aha-aha

loved it...

Though there was a grammatical error..' you suck something hard' not hardly..

Other than that...

Hot hot hot..

Love

*L*

honestsoulhonestsoulabout 12 years ago
cool

very promising start..don't worry much about d minor errors..although,it'd b great to get it edited b4 posting, u tell a good story in a easy n charming style.. So its k.

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveabout 12 years ago
Pretty good for a first attempt :)

I agree with the other comments—there weren't too many mistakes and they weren't all that distracting; it helped to know that English is not your first language and I think people are much more forgiving when they know someone is trying hard with English :) good on you for being brave. I think perhaps the beginning of the story needed more context, just a setting of the scene or a location, a time of day. That helps to anchor readers, because throwing them in the deep end without a line can leave them confused and struggling. Overall, however, the story had fantastic raw passion, great emotion. I would love to see more of it :) I can see a plot in it that could be compelling :) great start! Keep it up :) and look into getting an editor.

ICEWIND125ICEWIND125about 12 years ago
CANT

CANT WAIT 4 NEXT ONE

metajinxmetajinxabout 12 years ago

I see... i see... an interesting storyline developing!

HistoricalpassionHistoricalpassionabout 12 years ago
FANTASTIC!

i really enjoyed this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Interesting

An interesting beginning, if a bit..abrupt. You might consider putting more setting information in next time. I was a bit confused for most of it as to what, exactly, was going on. I'm still not entirely sure, I just took a guess. You might also consider teaming up with an editor that is going to actually help you out with your grammatical and contextual errors since you don't speak English as a first language. The errors weren't terribly, by any means, but that's the job of an editor, to catch these mistakes and smooth them out with the author. Whoever edited for you failed. :-/ You certainly have a talent, I'm curious enough to come back and see how this storyline is going to pan out. You should absolutely keep writing, you will only improve with more experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous