Hide and Seek Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I broke the kiss for a moment, gasping for air, opening my eyes slightly only to see him staring at me with intensity, which made me want to surrender. But today was my night. My game. My rules. In other words: I was trying to tame a beast.

He leaned forward in the attempt to kiss me once more. I only chuckled and shoved the little cloth left on his shoulders off, just to scratch his chest slightly with my nails. Gabe froze for a moment, then shuddered. Gabriel laughed and went to work on my neck. Damn. He was fast. Before I could prevent it he was sucking on my sensitive skin. My head fell back as I moaned with delight. Suddenly I remembered that I was trying to get him to follow my rules and pushed a hand in his tight pants. He hissed and let go of my bruised skin. Once more Gabe growled as I licked my lips tantalizingly, inviting him to kiss me. Without hesitation he went for it.

Suddenly, I heard chatter and laughter in front of the door. My head shot around, trying to find out where this noise was coming from, when I remembered we were still in the restroom. THE RESTROOM. Some of my blood seemed to rush back to my brain, but not enough to actually think.

Gabe grabbed my shirt and pulled me in one of the cabins not far from us. He closed the door and pushed me against it. As I wanted to protest he simply shut me with a kiss. I could hear the restroom door opening and someone entering. Shit. Fear rose inside of me. I definitely lost control of the situation. Adrenalin rushed through my veins causing me to tremble terribly. Gabe started grinning, still kissing me. Of course HE wasn't scared. Angrily I tried to push him off. He only reacted by putting his hands in my pants. Good god. I bit my lip. Not again. No, no, no, no. I almost came at the exact moment he put his slender fingers around my crotch. With his free hand he grabbed my chin and made me look up into his eyes. Every thought I had seemed to vanish as he softly kissed me. Only one thing remained in my head: surrender. And there was nothing I longed more for.

Even though I still heard someone in the vestibule, I relaxed and closed my eyes. With all my senses I tried to take the moment in. Gabriel gently kissed me and started moving his hand. I suppressed my moans by biting my lip.

Unexpectedly I felt his second hand on my butt. Directly. He didn't waste time with reassuring me. Gabe seemed to know that I wouldn't resist him for the moment.

He tenderly urged me to turn without removing his hands. I followed his instructions. I'm such a fool. I knew it was in his nature to let me fall once he had me. But I couldn't push him away. I simply couldn't.

I groaned as he removed one hand to open my trousers and to push them down. Then he pulled my shirt up and took a few seconds to caress my back. With a puzzled look I stared at him over my shoulder and saw him lick his fingers. Oh god. He was sexier than any woman I have ever known. How should I ever escape his grasp?

A low moan escaped my lips as I felt his fingers at my hole, smearing his saliva on it. My heart raced. I heard his heavy pants and at the same time the man outside of the securing door in front of me. It was highly arousing but at the same time scared me like nothing else.

Unknowingly I placed my hands on the door for support. Gabriel gripped my cock more tightly as one of his finger slipped past the muscle of my hole. I tasted blood and realized that I had still bit my lip. But unexpectedly the touch felt damn good. Finally I heard the man leave and after the door closed I let the long held back groan out. Gabe chuckled near my ear as he was leaning over my back, his naked skin barely touching mine. Longing for his warmth I pushed back against him. I moaned. Only then I remembered having a finger up my ass. His hair tickled me when he kissed my neck. Another finger entered me and all I could do was gasp for air. This was really embarrassing. He had me, without question. I feared losing myself. This is not me...

Tenderly he moved his hand and stretched my hole as if he was looking for something. All of a sudden I moaned uncontrollably, when a sweet sensation rolled over me. Again, I shuddered and moaned. Was this sound really coming from me? Now that he had found what he had been looking for, Gabriel rubbed my prostate with every movement of his. My knees became weak, my breath became even faster. This felt too good to be true. Who knows? My thoughts were only swirling in my brain at this point, leaving me even more helpless. More precum leaked out of my dick and ran over the slender fingers that teased me. My motion became less voluntary as I thrusted more violently for- and backward between his hands. Restraint? No, thanks! Who needs pride? Oh, not me! DAMN!! All of my muscles tensed and my hands on the door were clenched into almost painful fists as I cried out in pleasure. Then, I held still for several seconds, still breathing heavy. I had come once again by his hands. Exhausted I leaned my head on the door.

I could hear him breath, then he sighed heavily. I frowned and tried to turn around, but he stopped me by putting one of his arms around my belly, kissing my neck once more. Suddenly Gabe started cleaning me up with some toilet paper.

"You should leave now."

What the hell was going on? I felt humiliated and embarrassed, even though it had felt damn good. I had submitted to him and now he only wanted to send me away?

"What..?!"

"Leave. NOW. You know the rule. I won't be yours and I'll never have you only if you're not willing to look for me. And if that's not what you want, you'll have to pay in the future."

Gabriel sounded angry and frustrated. That's my part, isn't it?! He pulled up my pants and unlocked the door. I furiously stared at him, but he didn't even face me.

"Take care. And Jake : preys in traps tend to bite."

Anger rose in me and tears were filling my eyes. Angrily I wiped the tear off that actually ran down my cheek. I was no stupid girl and he was just a guy. This can't be me. Why should I cry for him? I laughed with disbelive. My feelings were out of control. BAMM. Yup. This was me. Slapping him like a teenage girl who was dumped. Great. For a short second I felt better, but it didn't last. Silently I stared at him, our eyes locked. I was waiting for a reaction. Again, I only could see his poker face, which revealed no thoughts. I hissed, bursting from frustration.

"You're such an asshole!"

I stomped out the door. Damn jerk! How could I have been smitten like this?? He even fingered my ass! Humiliation was no word for what I felt. I'm such an idiot for believing we could be equal. My rules? Pah. Fuck it. As if he would do what I want him to. Still, I knew three things: I wanted him. I kind of needed him. And last but not least, I knew that before I ever went near that bastard again, I would prefer biting off both my legs.

Shortly before the door to the club I bumped into something. Annoyed I looked up just to see once more Gabriel's beautiful face. It had certainly softened, but I was still pissed from his strange reaction.

"You wanted me to leave, Gabe. It's what I'm trying to do here. So stop blocking the damn door!"

I tried to walk around him, but he hindered me from getting any further.

"I'm sorry, Jake." His voice was soft and pleading.

Out of the blue my gorgeous host grabbed my collar and pulled me near him. Reluctantly I stared up to him, my eyes still teary, my cheeks flushed from anger.

"You're really stunning."

I bristled with anger and tried to look away. This was not what I wanted to hear right now. Never the less my heart beat wildly, what enraged me even more. One compliment and everything's okay? Not with me dumbass. I felt him touch my cheeks, unbearably gentle. Gabe framed my cheeks with both his hands now and forced me to face him. To my surprise he gave me a soft kiss, which melted my anger for the moment. Hungrily I opened my mouth and let him in. Damn reflexes. As I started to feel lightheaded he pulled away once more. Gabe smiled a bitter-sweet smile.

"I'm sick of being lost. So come and find me."

He opened the door and vanished into the club, leaving me confused, with weak knees and another raging hard-on.

12