All Comments on 'Hide and Seek Pt. 05'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
maddictmaddictabout 8 years ago
Dude, must be nice all of you so young.

TMI. You got me hard this afternoon, I can't remember when that last happend, the second thing we lose is our memory. However with viagramins I can still make it happen.

Your bragging is about to drive me over the fence. What was that bit involving your wife and her fantsy of you and being desired by the girls? You have the luck of a Irishman, will you split a lottery ticket with me?

I hope your wife would be involved at some point, now I hope you include her in the back shed sans her clothes of course.

Quite right then, tea and biscuits in the morning then.

DevilbobyDevilboby9 months ago

These girls must be a terrible drag on Matthews stamina and how come his wife is so reliable and always on time. Shame life is not like that . There's always a traffic jam somewhere and meetings do occasionally finish early. That Matthew is a lucky boy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
2674 Followers
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES