Hide and Seek Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,667 Followers

Matthew bent and picked up the red panties. Still damp but now cold. He could not imagine Morgan would want to put those on.

Her eyes opened. "Mr Stamford! That was naughty."

"Naughty but nice?"

"Mmmm."

It was nice to lie together talking for a time. Nice to shower together. Matthew even managing a bit of a rise.

"That's for Vickie. Twelve-thirty. I mustn't touch. Not mine to play with any more!"

"Oh you can touch! Only not too much."

Matthew was beginning to realise this project was going to be a bit like a smoothly run military operation. Everyone in the right place at the right time! He had already been in two right places at the right time though he had very nearly, with Sarah that morning, come in the wrong place at the wrong time! He was sure he would still have managed it with Morgan but he wondered whether he would have been up to the rest.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,667 Followers