High Dive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I do," I said. "We've been best friends since we were in grade school. I know you. You want this, don't you?"

"Not if it's going to be a problem with us!" She sounded miserable. "I'm not some hormone controlled slut, Blake. I haven't been with a woman since before we hooked up the first time. You know that, too. I can go the rest of my life with just you and me, and be the happiest woman alive. I can't help what I want, but I can help what I do about it."

I lay there in silence for a while. "How about this," I said. "Call her tomorrow. Invite her over for dinner. Just remember, we're a package deal, Buckley. BBs, remember? Swear to me. You'll never be with anyone who won't be with both of us, and you'll never be with another man. I couldn't take that."

She sobbed, almost hysterically for maybe five minutes while I just held her. When she looked up at me her eyes were puffy. "I swear," she managed to say. "Oh, God, Blake, I was so afraid! Yes, we're a package. I'll never be with another man. You're all the man I need or even want. I can't believe this. I don't deserve you, Blake. I love you so much. Are you sure, baby? I can't lose you. I can't live without you."

"No, I'm not at all sure," I said. "I do know that I want you to be happy. Let's just see how it goes, okay? If I say stop, will you stop?"

"Yes, I'll do everything you say," she said. "I don't want to just jump in bed with anyone. I really like her, though. She's the first woman in three years I've even thought about like that. She's beautiful, isn't she? She's funny and so smart, too. Do you think you'll feel like that about her?"

"I might," I said. 'This is dangerous, Buckley, you know that, right? What if one of us starts having feelings for her the other one doesn't?"

"I don't know," she said. "All I know is that I love you, and that is never going to change. Are you going to stop loving me?"

"No, I won't," I said. "Let's just see how it goes, okay? If either one of us feels uncomfortable, we stop right there. Right?"

We had Sin over for dinner the next weekend. She was just as gorgeous and charming as I remembered. I grilled and we lounged around the back yard. We played bocce and just chilled, getting to know each other.

We gradually drifted into spending more and more time together, and I could tell that Buckley and Sin were very attracted to each other. What I didn't know was how Sin felt about me, or even if she was into men at all. I didn't have that sort of conversation with her and if she and Buckley talked about it, Buckley didn't tell me. I did ask Buckley, but she told me that Sin didn't know where her head was and she was trying to sort it out.

Five months passed and it seemed like Sin practically lived with us. She would meet us for drinks and dancing, and we hung out all the time. She had become our best friend, and I wondered if there was ever going to be more to it than that. As far as I was concerned, I was perfectly happy to keep things just the way they were. The problem was Buckley. I didn't know whether she would be happy or not. She seemed happy, but was there anything she wasn't telling me? Did she want more, or were we good? I got my answer soon enough.

Buckley sent me a SnapChat at work one Friday, telling me that she'd made dinner reservations and where we were meeting. Sin was already there when I arrived but Buckley hadn't shown up yet. We ordered wine and sat around for about 30 minutes. Still no Buckley. I got my phone out to Snap her, and Sin took it out of my hand. She stood up, walked around the booth and scooted me over, sliding in beside me. She took my arm, put it around her shoulders and leaned her head against me with a sigh.

"She's not coming, is she?" I asked.

"No, I'm afraid it's just you and me," she said. "Do you mind?"

"I love the time Buckley and I spend with you," I said. "I'm just a little confused about what's going on here."

"You afraid I'll eat you?" She laughed.

"I think you're fully capable of that." I had to laugh. "Bones and all, I think."

"Yeah, you'd be delicious." She got a serious look. "Do you like me, Blake?"

"Define 'like'." I was definitely not going to say anything that would give Buckley a moment's concern, never mind that she wasn't here.

"Well, how to put this," she mused. "I guess I'll just jump in with both feet. Hear me out, please. Don't jump to any conclusions, okay?"

"I'm not sure what I'm promising here, but yeah, I'll listen."

She took a deep breath, but was interrupted by our waiter, who asked us if we were ready to order yet. We ordered, and she seemed to have some trouble getting started again.

"There's no easy way to say this," she finally got out. "I'm in love with Buckley."

"Well, I kind of knew that," I said. "So am I."

"Well, I figured you were," she said with a laugh, then became serious. "This is where it gets complicated. Do you love me? I mean, just as a friend?"

"Very much," I told her. "I think both Buckley and I consider you our best friend."

"I love you like that, too," she said. "I'm not 'in love' with you, but I do love you very much. I could probably fall in love with you. You're a great guy, Blake. Buckley is very lucky to have you."

"Now you're embarrassing me. Where are you going with this, Sin?"

"I want her, Blake." Her voice was very soft and husky sounding. The chill it sent down my spine wasn't comfortable. "I know I can't have her all to myself. I wouldn't dream of trying to take her from you. I couldn't, even if I wanted to. You know that, right?"

I dodged the question. "Have the two of you talked about this?"

She nodded, and all those curls bounced in a beautiful symphony. "She told me what you guys talked about. I guess what I'm asking you is if you could spare a little piece of her for me. If you can, I'll love you even more, and I know I can spare a piece of me for you. Would you be interested in that? Do you think you could love me?"

This had gone far enough. "I think Buckley should be involved in this."

"I knew you would say that." She smiled. She caught the waiter's attention and gave him the thumbs up. He went off in the direction of the bar and came back with Buckley. She slid in, looking like the cat that ate the canary.

"You little devil," I said. "You set all this up, didn't you?"

She wiggled with excitement. "Yes, it was so much fun! I've been keeping an eye on you two."

"Well, you two have obviously been cooking something up," I said. "How about you let the clueless husband in on it?"

Sin got up and they made me slide out of the booth. Buckley slid in, Sin pushed me in and she sat on the outside with me between them. Our food came before we could do any talking and we just relaxed, the atmosphere comfortable and just being best friends, sharing a meal.

When the waiter took our dishes away and we all had a drink refill, Buckley and Sin pressed up against me.

"You aren't the clueless husband, like you said," Buckley was looking up at me with those huge silver eyes. She laughed. "Well, maybe I overstated the clueless thing. You've always been clueless, and that's one of the things I most love about you. You're my husband, though, the man I love, and there is nothing that is ever going to change that. Do you believe that?"

"Yes, and I know you've never lied to me.," I said. "Still, this could change everything, and not necessarily in a good way."

"Do you trust us?" Sin asked.

"That depends on what you mean by 'trust'," I said. "I trust you not to kill me. I trust that Buckley loves me, and Sin, I trust that you love both of us as a very good friend. I don't trust either one of you not to set me up for whatever it is you want. I don't think there is any intent to hurt me in either of you. I just have extreme doubts about where this will take us. I hate the idea of risking what Buckley and I have together."

"What if the risk was placed totally in your hands, you controlled everything, completely?" Buckley asked.

"So you're telling me that at any time, I can say, 'Enough,' and you'll both be okay with that?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying," Buckley said. "Remember, we've known each other nearly all our lives. Have I ever done anything to hurt you?"

"Yes, dozens of times," I said. "You didn't know, so I understand what you're saying. I don't think you would deliberately hurt me." I turned my back on Sin, and looked deep into my wife's amazing silver eyes. "Buckley, what if we started this, and you wanted to keep going, and I said stop. I know you would do it, but would you resent me? Would that drive us apart?"

"No, Blake, I swear it." Her voice was low, but intense. "Blake, I love you more today, this moment, than I ever have, and that's never going to do anything but get stronger. I'll never resent you. I'll love you even more for trying this, trying to let me have this."

"You said you'd put all the risk in my hands. We're a package deal, remember? What if I blew it? What if I did something that hurt you?"

Buckley smiled. "You wouldn't," she said confidently. "You love me too much, and you know me too well."

I could feel Sin getting closer to me and she put her lips on my ear. "Take us home, Blake. I swear to God you'll never regret it." I wished I could be as sure of that as she sounded.

I walked out of that restaurant with my thoughts in a jumble. The fact that I was walking between two of the most beautiful women I'd ever seen did a lot to help me forget my concerns. The additional fact that I loved both of them and I knew they loved me was very comforting, too.

Sin had her car and Buckley had hers, so we were each alone with our thoughts. Mine began to get a little clearer. I thought about it and decided I was crazy. Either this was all going to blow up in our faces, which I knew we would all try to prevent, or I was just entering into a fantasy realm most guys only dreamed about. God only knew where it was leading, but one way or another, it was happening. I felt like they'd just strapped me in, and the roller coaster was about to start.

I stopped by the florist on the way home. It just seemed like the right thing to do. I picked out two beautiful roses, one white for new beginnings and one red for Buckley. Both girls were already there when I pulled in and the soft sound of Diana Krall's "Turn Up the Quiet" was playing. The curtains on the sliding door that led to the pool were open and the lights filled the living room with a soft rippling glow. They were on the couch, and I saw three glasses of a dark wine on the coffee table. A wine-dark goddess rose from the shadows, and taking two of the glasses, ambulated gracefully, barefoot across the wood floor toward me. The rippling light played across her, shrouding her in mystery, the dark pools of her eyes glistening. She slid up against me, offering me a sip of the wine. I drank, the sensation heightened by her offering. She sat the glasses down on the entry table and I pulled her close, taking the lips she offered me. It was one of the most sensual experiences of my life. It lasted forever, but when she pulled back her eyes were half-hooded. I picked up the white rose, using it to close those eyes, touching it to those exquisite lips. They parted a bit and her breath sighed.

I traced a path around the slender column of her neck and down over her bare shoulders. She shivered and I claimed her lips again. I sensed a presence behind me, and the warmth of breath on the back of my neck. Arms extended under mine and I was pressed between two women, the hands from behind reaching up, one to caress the softness of the cheek of the goddess, the other moving in a circle over my chest.

As one kiss ended, I turned and another began. The red rose made an identical journey, and I gathered two beautiful women in my arms, each of them holding her rose.

"You are the most romantic man alive," Buckley breathed in my ear. "Thank you, lover."

Sin's lips touched my other ear. "I want to love you, Blake," she whispered. "Both of you."

They took my arms and led me to the bedroom. I grabbed my glass of wine on the way. I thought maybe I might need it. They sat me down on the edge of the bed and started taking off my clothes. When they had me down to my boxer briefs, I stopped them.

"Hey, I'm not going to be the only one without any clothes on, here. I want to see you two do the same thing to each other."

Buckley giggled and they turned to each other. It was one of the most erotic things I had ever imagined. Their skin tones were nearly the same, Sin's being about one shade darker. She was more muscular than Buckley, a little less curvy, but toned to perfection. Her breasts were a little smaller, riding high and beautifully on an arched ribcage, dropping away to a very narrow waist and swelling into a woman's hips. Her ass, sheathed in lacy white panties was one of the most spectacular I had ever seen, hard, firm and silky to the touch when I could not resist.

She shook it and laughed. "Little bootys matter," she said.

"Yes, they do," I smiled up at her. "Yours is very meaningful, Sin."

They both laughed, pushing me over backwards on the bed and climbing up over me. Firm breasts glided over my skin, hard nipples scraping across my chest. I rolled them both to one side and devoured hard little nipples. I pulled back.

"I want to see," I said. "Show me how this works."

I didn't really know what to expect. Would I be jealous? Would I find it arousing, or threatening? I was about to find out.

*****

I've seen enough porn to know that I find two smoking hot women exploring each other's bodies extremely erotic. I find it much more erotic than watching a man and a woman having sex. I'm really not into porn, but if I was, I would prefer to see two women. Men have zero appeal to me. The two women on the bed with me were certainly of the smoking hot variety.

One was deeply beautiful, icy-eyed and ash blonde. She was my best friend for 20 years. I loved her with every fiber of my being and she was my wife.

The other was a dusky goddess, one of the most sensual women I had ever met, and the best friend of the woman, my wife, who lay supine under her, a flush beginning to steal over her features as I saw the telltale trembling of an impending orgasm in her exquisite thighs and taut belly.

The dusky goddess also showed her mounting arousal as the 69 position they held allowed them to explore clefts, crannies and small peaks in the other's bodies. My cock was as hard as an iron bar in the hand of my wife. She made eye contact with me from time to time, searching my face for visual clues about my state of mind. She pulled on my cock, urging me closer to her work.

A milk-chocolate calf rose, going over me and to the other side of my body in an amazing display of flexibility, pulling me closer. I could see Buckley's little pointed pink tongue, hard at play over one of the most perfectly formed pussies I had ever seen.

It was bare, not a trace of a hair, and beautiful. Sin's skin darkened a shade at the juncture of her thighs, her outer lips a darker chocolate, fading to merely dusky and then to pink as the petals of her flower blossomed. She was very wet and shiny with her own juices and Buckley's ministrations. Her clitoris was very erect, peeking from its hood, a little pink nubbin that I very much wanted to flick with my own tongue.

I felt Buckley release my cock and her hand found mine, pulling it up to press against Sin's mound. My fingers moved automatically, my mind mesmerized by the sight before me, and the motions my fingers made were the result of physical, not mental stimuli. I felt the firm bump of that little clit and Sin's hips jolted at the sensation.

Buckley's tongue probed her opening and my other hand was cupping that firm little ass, kneading the resilient muscle, feeling the satin of that rich skin. There was a little brown pucker there, which I stroked firmly, dipping my finger down to gain some lubrication and massaging it firmly. That was enough. I heard Sin groan and her hips went into a wild gyration, just as Buckley threw back her head and gave voice to her own explosion of the senses.

My clitoris stroking finger went quickly down to thrust deeply inside the wildly bucking pussy of the exploding Sin. I added a second finger, curling them to find the little rough pad of her g-spot and bringing a fresh groan from the goddess. She continued to writhe and gyrate for long moments, Buckley matching her groan as Sin, apparently, did not falter in her pleasuring of my wife. Both women quivered and shook as they crested and began to relax. Sin, spinning around to lock her lips, first to Buckley's, and then quickly pulling me to those plush pillows.

I could taste Buckley on them, along with the tastes of Sin's exotic tongue as it played with mine. I had wanted to see. I had wanted to test my feelings, test their feelings and reactions. It didn't work: coherent thought was difficult with these two gorgeous women immersing me as Sin relinquished my lips to Buckley.

Once again, I tasted the rich flavor of woman on her lips and it was delicious. I wanted it from the source. They forced me over on my back, Buckley's lips doing their best to devour me as I felt Sin's nibbling down my chest, a hot wet little tongue dipping into my navel, then continuing down until my painfully erect cock was swallowed into liquid volcanic heat.

Sin was the dark mistress of head, and Buckley slid down to lock her lips onto one nipple, lingering for a moment before moving to the other. I had never thought of my own nipples as erogenous zones, but the combination of the lips sliding, the liquid suction, bathing my cock and this amazing creature shrouding my upper body with her silver hair had me in pleasure such as I had only imagined.

After watching the incredibly erotic show they had put on for me, I was well along the road to explosion before they touched me, and now, I knew this wouldn't last, no matter that I wanted it to never end. The sensations washing over my body were incredible and I muttered to warn Sin that I was cumming. The words were unintelligible, but they both got the message. Sin redoubled her efforts and Buckley slid down until their heads were side by side.

The contrast was incredible and Buckley's slender fingers wrapped around the portion of my shaft not swallowed in Sin's heat. I felt the pulsation coming from the soles of my feet, filling my entire being in what I can only describe as a full body orgasm. The fire raced up my shaft and I shouted as the first two blasts filled the mouth of the goddess working on me.

She backed off and the next blast shot into Buckley's open mouth as her lips engulfed me and the next three shots went there, leaving me gasping and in a daze as I watched the two beautiful women kissed deeply, sharing what they had collected before opening their mouths to show me that they were empty. I fell back on the bed, feeling as if my bones had turned to jelly. Their laughter was a musical tinkling in my ears as they slid up my body, cushioning their cheeks on my pecs, their lips nearly touching. Four eyes watched me.

"Are you okay, baby?" Buckley asked. "Are we okay? Was it what you thought?"

I could hardly speak. "Yes, yes and no," I finally managed. "God, girls, you destroyed me there. Yes, I'm okay and we're okay, but who could have expected that?"

They laughed again. "Well, you can't stay destroyed," Sin giggled. "This is a party, and you're the party favor!"

"Just let me rest a minute," I protested. "Christ, you ladies are hungry!"

"Tell me what you're thinking," Buckley said.

"I can't think," I told her. "I'm too blown away to think. Give me a minute."

I wrapped them in my arms, stroking the silk of their backs, feeling those magnificent breasts crushed against my sides. How was I feeling? What was I thinking?